Because I Found You

Since I Found You

That night, Hye Ran went back home and ask her parents about Hyun Joong but they say he hasn't arrive back. She went to Minho's house but his parent said he's already asleep. She went back home and rest for the night, planning to meet Minho the next morning.

~~

Hyun Joong arrive back Seoul, he was send into the hospital because he fainted and he was having a slight fever, "Doctor please save our hyung," Young Saeng told the doctor when they're pushing Hyun Joong in the emergency room.

~~

She went to meet Minho the next morning, he told her everything, she almost unable to accept what he said.

"I don't believe you, you're lying!" she cried out loud and hit Minho's ches several times.

He pulled her in his embrace, "No I'm not, believe or not, he already leave this island, heading back to where he belongs,"

She continue crying, "Oppa,... Will he... come back?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure he will, because he loves you," Minho said as he continue hugging her tightly while comforting her...

Few months pass

Minho keep onto his words, protecting her and taking care of her needs. Hye Ran was sad everyday, the happy and cheerful girl was nowhere to be seen. Her parents can't bear to see their girl like this but there's nothing they can do, only thing they can do is to pray that Hyun Joong will be back.

Hyun Joong on the other side was getting good comments, unlike last time before he lost his memory that he always get bad comments. Now, he treat his fans and family and friends all good, he treats them warmer and closer. As usual, now sitting at the veranda of his dorm, looking up the sky, star gazing.

"Hyung!" Young Saeng shook him, waking him up from spacing out, "Still misses Hye Ran?" Young Saeng knows everything that happen, Hyun Joong told him all, so does the other members.

He nodded, "When are we having our break?"

"Two months time hyung, I'll book a helicopter for you,"

He smile, "Gomawo Saengie-ah, you know me the best," Young Saeng patted his shoulder and walk away.

Looking up the sky, full decorated with stars, "I'll find you Hye Ran, I won't let you go, you're mine always and forever," he said as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Two months later

"Ah!!! Finally we're done with our Inkigayo Goodbye stage!!" Hyung Jun announced as they went in the dressing room, sitting on the dressing table, "Gomawo noona," they all thank the dresser.

"Hyung, it's ready already, you can leave any minute," Young Saeng shouted to Hyun Joong.

"Araso!" he shouted back happily, can't wait to see her, he was anxious. He got up, went in the fitting room, got his casual shirt and long pants, matching it a vest and coat, putting his hair into his usual style, he went in the helicopter and he left for Nameless Island.

Few hours later, he arrive at the beach, he ask someone to contact Minho that he wanted Hye Ran to be at the beach at that hour with her family and Minho.

"What are we doing here so late Minho?" her parents asked.

"He's here," Minho pointed at Hyun Joong, the others follow his finger pointing direction and saw Hyun Joong, the old plain Hyun Joong they know, have become a international super star, "Annyeong hyung," he greeted and gave Hyun Joong a hug.

"Annyeong Minho, annyeong ahjussi, ahjumma and Hye Ran," he smile and bowed, "It's been awhile since we meet," he flashed his signature smile, "Officially introduce myself, I'm KIm Hyun Joong, the leader of a korean boy band name call SS501," he continue introducing about him. They was shocked about hearing his introduction about himself,

'My girl is in love with a international singer?' her mother thought.

'He's a international super star?' her father thought.

'O.O' that's what Hye Ran thought.

"I miss you!!" without second thought, she ran forward and hugged him tightly, he too, hugged her back. He always wanted to have her back in his arms,

"I miss you too Hye Ran," he her hair.

"I think we should let them be alone," the other three went away from the beach, went back to their own house...

"Where you been?" she asked while they're still hugging each other.

"I went back and have treatment, I got fainted after I boarded the helicopter, sorry for being so late, I got my comebacks done recently, now I'm free," he smile and pushed her away from him. Looking in her eyes, he slowly closes their gap between each other, inhaling in her scent and put his lips over hers, her tasty and soft lips, that was what he like, "What if I do this now?" he said between their kisses.

"Do.. what?"

He kneeled down in front of her, putting his hand inside of his pocket, slowly taking out a small red box, "Will you marry me?" he said, he was nervous and anxious about her answer. Slowly, she nodded her head and he was happy, putting the 18K sphere shape diamond ring inside her fourth finger, he carried her up and swirled her around,

"AH oppa let me down!!!" she shouted while screaming out loud.

"Gomawo," he smile happily and kisses her lips once again, "Do you want to go Seoul with me?" he asked, hoping for a yes, a positive answer from her.

"I wanted too," he was happy, "but," that makes him slightly disappointed, "Let's ask my parents first?"

They went back to her house and ask for her parent's permission, "Of course you can," her parents said happily.

"But what about you both?" she asked worriedly.

"I'll take you all with me," Hyun Joong said, "I'm not leaving anyone here,"

"But what will we do there Hyun Joongie?" her parents asked, he was speechless, "We'll just stay here, but when we want to go over, we'll go over okay?"

"Yeah sure! I'll leave my helicopter here, Minho is great in piloting the helicopter, he'll bring you guys over," Hyun Joong said, helping her to cure her worries, "Anything else you worried about?"

Without any replies, her parents passes him her luggage and they went to the beach, giving farewell to their daugther and son-in-law. They got blessings from her parents and Minho too, they enter the helicopter, Minho helped them to close the door.

"Oppa, what makes you fall in love?" she asked, laying down on his chest.

"Because I found you," he smile and they made their way back to Seoul.

A/N: DONE! Final chap today! I suppose to update it this weekend but, the person who request ask me to do it today! So today will be the final chapter for this fiction~ It's a short fiction~ I hope everyone who done reading this fiction, please comment~ Even though it ends, I'll still reply comment and everything ^^

@kimhyunjoong12: after reading this, excitement will end? ahaha XD of course, they have a safe flight! otherwise, how TS meet them? XD

@holly: done! hope you really like your request XD

@all: thanks for supporting this fiction so long! thank you~ erm it's not long, probably two weeks? XD or less than that~ XD