Silent Before Storm

Since I Found You

Since that day her parents knows about them and Minho officially introduce to Hyun Joong,  the news about them being together as a couple has already spreaded very far, the whole island villagers already knows about them. Now, when they go out together, they'll be greeted happily, everyone will be congratulating them; when he go out with her parents for work during early morning, he will get comments and praises about he and her. Her parents was happy that both of their relationship was blessed by everyone and everyone seems to agree to their relationship except one person...

Her parents knows that Minho likes Hye Ran since they're young, "Yeobo ah, otteuke? I saw Minho sometimes, he don't look happy," her father was talking to his wife when they're on the way to the market to sell their fish to get money.

"I know that yeobo, but our girl don't like him, she likes Joongie, what to do?"

"I don't know, let everything go naturally, we can't do anything..." her father sighed as they went to their stall and place their fishes and start the business.

Back at the house, she was preparing breakfast  while he was bathing. She prepared ingredients to start frying noodles for him and her parents, she put all ingredients in seperate bowls then she took the frying pan. Putting the frying pan on the stove, she suddenly felt a grab on her waist, pulling her away from the stove, leaning back on something warm yet wet.. 

"Hmmm, noodles?" he inhaled the scent of her while hugging onto her waist,

"Oppa, I need to cook first, let me of me please?" she pouted and pleaded him while holding onto his hands.

"Andwae, I want to hug you and see you cook, please? I promise I won't disturb you, I'll just hug you only," he pleaded with his eyes and pouted cutely and even.. talk cutely towards her.

Since she can't even resist his cuteness and pouting, she gave in, "Araso, I'll start frying now," she started the fire and throw the noodles in the frying pan. After awhile, she put other ingredients in the pan and fry it together, finally putting the egg, he claims he like her frying eggs for him, so she put it in for him.

After half an hour, "You're good, hmm.. wonder will you always cook for me forever?"

She blushed at that comment, "Erm... Let's eat now, I'm hungry," she said and they went to the table. He chuckled at her blushing expression, 'I should make her blush more, she looks cute and pretty,' he thought as he chuckled then he started digging in the food with her.

~~

"Joong? Hmph! You're not getting her! I'll get her back to me!"

~~

"Oppa, where are we going?" he dragged her out the house after dinner after getting permission of her parents, he just smile and continue to to drag her to a place...

"Here we are!!!" he brought her to the beach, to see stars, even though they have the opening at the house but the spot he brought her too, was the best spot for star gazing...

"We're here just to star gazed?" he lead her sit down on him, laying on his lap while he stoke her hair,

"Yes we are," he smiled, "The stars is beautiful today," they both looked up the sky, enjoying the moment of themselves being just alone, just the two of them.

"Oppa," she blurted out, "Why you want to come here? Why here?" she looked at him.

"Because I want to be alone with you, isn't that obvious?" he kissed her on the lips as she put her arms around his shoulder while he pulls her nearer on the waist and deepen the kiss, slowly darting his tongue inside , caressing the walls of , making her moan with pleasure,

"Oppa... no... breathe..." she breathe heavily for air after the long sweet kiss he gave her.

He chuckled at her face expression, "Me too," he pulled her to lean on his chest as they continue their star gazing on the same spot.

~~

Today, as usual, he woke up 4am and get ready for his daily work, (for everyone's information, Hyun Joong still doesn't remember his memory and he's at the nameless island for two months already) he went to her room, as usual, he kissed her on the forehead before heading to work, but she, was a quite heavy sleeper, she just stirred and turn the other side and continue resting.

He smiled at that action of hers and cover the fall blanket on the floor, dusted it clean and cover over her, making sure she was warm, he kissed her again and leave with her parents. Her parents was happy that he treated their daugther so well, they trusted him so much...

"Joong-ssi," someone called out to him when he was on the way to the boat.

"Ah, Minho-ssi, why are you up so early today?" he said with a bright smile.

"Tonight 8pm, at the beach, don't be late," Minho went off, banging people while he was running away from Hyun Joong.

"What's with that guy?" he turn back and enter the boat,

"What did Minho tell you Joongie?" her mother asked.

"It's nothing, just normal talks," he smiled as they started their fishing.

Back in Seoul, the boys continuously finding Hyun Joong but there wasn't any news,

"I heard that the plane crash was somewhere near the place called nameless island, it's a abandon island but there's still people living there, why don't we have a check there?" Young Saeng said, he was the current leader of SS401, since the leader was gone.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, since we already search the whole globe for two whoel freaking months, hyung must be waiting for us to rescue him!" the youngest member of the group, Hyung Jun said cutely.

"Let's get going," they all head towards the helicopter and went out of Seoul, searching for him.

A/N: Hmmm... wonder what will Minho tell Hyun Joong when they meet... hmm.. will the ss501 other boys found Hyun Joong? What if they found him, what will he do? Hyun Joong is a.. caring boy but if you don't realize, he became a light sleeper now~ XD

@yunnie: thanks for liking this story eonni... Aigoo eonni, already updated~

@kimhyunjoong12: keke they are sweet always~ but.. XD

@JenieeIsHEREJoongKi: ahahaha~ thanks for liking it jenny! XD keke is this a nice update?

@holly: ahaha sis! glad you like! I update this one, I hope you like it, sorry if it's too long, sounded nicer right? XD

@all: what you guys think about this chapter? comment please~ thank you very much! *bow* please comment! gomawoyo!