For You

Since I Found You

After that day seeing the view of the nameless island, he always wake up early at 4am to follow her parents out to the ocean to fish. He'll always reach home at 9am and she will be home done preparing breakfast. After having his breakfast, he'll be resting at home with her as her parents will go to the market to sell the fish. It's been a month since he was save by them, he was veyr grateful. Seeing her always respect her parents and her friends and neighbours, it sort of give him a lesson by treating other good.

He always hang out around her when he's done with his work, he receive 30% of the money of the day they earn. It was a simple life for him right now. She was happy, seeing him everyday around her house, spending all his time with her by chatting and going around the island. It was something that her parents wouldn't ever let - going out the house but they gave all their trust to him, Hyun Joong, letting him bringing her out, even Minho doesn't have this type of trust in their heart.

"Hye Ran, let's get going!" he called her the nth time.

"Araso araso oppa, I'm coming," she came out of the house, wearing a dress that he bought for her after he got enough money to buy something and the first thing that he bought was this dress for her. She was happy with it and it's like her life, she treasure it a lot and doesn't want to wear it until her mother asked her too.

'She's pretty as usual,' he thought and smile at his thought, "Let's get going," they went to the market nearby and have a walk. They walk pass every shop, everyone greeted them with a smile and slowly whispering,

"They look so good together!"

"Yeah, they're like god made couples!"

They always hears those comments from the villagers around, they always ended up chuckling about this and both two ended up looking aside, blushing and in their hearts, wondering when should they confess.. Meanwhile, Minho was getting jealous about them, he always likes Hye Ran, villagers there always thought that Hye Ran and he was the perfect couple but now when Hyun Joong come, it becomes Hye Ran and Hyun Joong the perfect couple.

In Seoul, news about the SS501 Leader been dead, the members are worried about the leader, the body wasn't found, they don't take him as he's already dead, probably he just ended up in some island. They hire people to search him out, fans are worried too...

Back in nameless island,

"Come on Hye Ran, let's get up there!" he pleaded her the nth time again.

"Aniya! Andwae! I scare of height!" she screamed out loud, looking at him, his face was pure yet a looking a pouting cute little kid, "Araso araso," she gave in after arguing with him so long. They always bicker for some unknown reasons.

"I'll carry you up as repayment," he squat down and carried her up after she hugged him tightly on his neck. He made his way up the rocks and finally, he arrive at the small hill where several people dare to go up there because it was kinda hard to climb, but for him, it was simple as he always play rock climbing back in Seoul, but he still don't remember about anything about his life.

"Isn't the view nice?" they're watching the sunset,

"It's nice oppa, thank you for bringing me here," she leaned onto him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She doesn't know why she did that but she wanted too, her mind was telling her to do that, she blushed after the kiss and look the other side...

When she kissed him, he was shock, he never once thought that she would be the one who kiss first, he was in a mixture of shock and happiness, he was smiling happily, flashing his signature smile to everyone who passby.

She was nervous because of the sudden awkward and silence, she stood up and plan to walk away but he hold her back on her wrist. She stunned at his action, she was shock of his action this time. He look at her, her face expression was priceless for him, he quickly stood up and hugged her from behind.

"Don't leave me please, not anymore," he said softly while hugging her in his arms, now he realize how short she was as she's only reaching his chin but he wasn't caring about her height as he love her no matter how...

She slowly raise her hand and touch his hand, holding onto his, he turned her around and face her, "I love you," he said while getting nearer towards her, slowly inhaling her scent and breath, and slowly they both closes their eyes as their lips touch each other. His warm and tender lips touching over hers, slowly nibbling and teasing at the same time, she was happy about it as this was her first kiss, he was smiling happily after the kiss,

"What are you laughing at?" she leaned on his chest to hide her blush.

Putting his hand on top of her head and , he smile, "I'm your first man in your life, am I right? I'm your first love and I..."

"Stole my first kiss," she continue while continue hiding in his chest.

He chuckled, "Yeah," he her hair, "So... Are you willing to be my lover? My one and only lover?" he slowly push her away and look her in the eyes.

She kept quiet and avoided his gaze again, he slowly pushing her head facing him, "Please stop avoiding your gaze with me, I hate it. It hurts me when you do that, please don't do it anymore," he pleaded and once again, he leaned forward and kissed her, but this time was longer, she learn to kiss back, she admit that he in fact was a good kisser.

"So," he gasped for air after the breath taking kiss, "Are you willing too?" he look her in the eyes. This time, she didn't avoid his gaze but just stare in his deep eyes, she nodded, "Yes or no, I wanna hear," he said again.

"Yes I wanted," she blushed and he pull her into his arms once again, hugging her tightly.

"I love you Hye Ran," he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too oppa," she close her eyes and enjoying this moment, the moment that they both got together after so long of liking each other.

A/N: Hmm... Is it too fast they got together? XD kekeke... comment please~ I'll update tomorrow^^