Goodbye

Since I Found You

For us, looking at the same thing over and over is very boring but for them, it's nothing. It's just making them feel comfortable with each other. Looking at the same old scenery they look daily, she was leaning on his chest while he was hugging her from the back, putting his head on top of hers.

"Hey," he called out.

She slightly tilted her chin to face him, "Hmm?"

"I won't be able to star gaze with you, mian,"

"It's okay, I can rest early today then! I'm kinda sleepy," she yawned.

O.O "Sleepy?" she nodded, "What you do last night?"

"Ask someone who was knocking my wall so many times for the whole time I was sleeping," she yawned and close her eyes, leaning back on his chest once again and rest.

"Ah wonder who is that," he playfully said as he was the one who did that, "OUCH!" she ankled him hardly on the stomach, "What's that for?" he bent down to ease his pain.

"For you to remember it was you who did it," she went in her room, lying down on her pillow and bed, slowly she fell asleep.

Hyun Joong, on the other side was chuckling outside while easing the pain onhis stomach, "She's fierce when she gets angry, but she's cute too," he chuckled and enter her room, seeing her fall asleep without a blanket on, he chuckle once again, "This girl, always forgets her blanket, what if she gets cold?" he took the blanket that's drops down the bed and put it over her, as usual, she never stirred and just turn the other side and continue sleeping. He smile, seeing her like this, he wanted her but he's not going to do anything to her.

He just went out the house, wondering around the country and went to the small hill and look at the ocean, recently he was really in deep thoughts when he's alone.

"What's all this image? It's like flashing green lights when I saw it but it's like for awhile, what is it?" he said, looking at the ocean, he tried to think back but he can't remember anything, "Is this anything about my lost memories? If it really is, what should I do? Who am I? Who really I am, what really happen?" he started to ask himself these questions once again even though he promise Hye Ran that he won't ask himself those question...

At the helicopter, the boys are busy looking at the surroundings when they're at the nameless island surroundings,

"Sir, I suggest we should land on nameless island first because it's getting dark and it's getting harder and harder to find, ground searching is better than searching from the sky," the pilot announced.

"Give us a second," Young Saeng announced as the boys discussed, after few minutes, "You can land now," Young Saeng said as the pilot found a place to land...

Back to Hyun Joong, he went back the house and have dinner with Hye Ran and her family.

"Oppa, where are you going?" she asked when he's about to go out.

"Just meeting Minho, he wants to meet me, I don't know why," she looked at him and nodded, "Don't worry, I'll be fine, love you," he kiss on her cheek and left for the beach.

~~

"Annyeonghasaeyo Minho!!" he called out as he ran next towards Minho, Minho kept silent, "What's wrong Minho?" he was urging to go back home fast.

"Get away from her," he said after a long silence.

"Away from her? Who's the her?" he stopped, 'Her, the only one, Hye Ran.." he thought, "Hye Ran?" he was afraid of Minho's answer.

"Yes," Minho turned to face him, "Get away from her! She's mine, I know her longer than you, I play with her since young, we're the one should be together! Not you and her! Get your filthy hands away from her!" Minho shouted, luckily there wasn't anyone over there...

~~

Back at the house, her parents told Hye Ran about what Minho said to Hyun Joong, "I don't know did I hear right girl, but I'm positive that Minho likes you, I think he wants to get rid of Joong," her father said.

"Minho oppa likes me? Appa you're lying right?" her eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm not lying, he likes you, better hurry to the beach before something bad happens," she ran out the house and went to beach.

~~

At the SS501 boys, "Aish this beach is so long!" Hyung Jun complained.

"Shut up you turtle and just walk!" Jung Min scolded as they started bickering.

"Hey guys! SHH!!!!" Young Saeng commanded as they went near a rock, hiding behind the rocks after hearing people shouting, they saw two person arguing.

~~

Back at Hyun Joong and Minho, "Why do I have to let her go?" he asked Minho. Minho kept silent, "I can tell you that I love her as much as you do Minho-ssi, now can you please stop getting in our relationship?" he said, "Or I won't let you go easily," he said and turn around, walking back to the house but unexpectedly, Minho pushed him forward when he's walking and his head hit the rock on his head.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minho heard someone shouting from behind, he saw four guys, wearing casual wear, running towards his direction, he thought they were calling him but no, they passby him and went to Hyun Joong.

Young Saeng picked Hyun Joong up and put his head on his lap, "Hyung! Are you alright?" he patted his cheek.

"Hyung, please don't faint, we can't afford to lose you again," Kyu Jong said.

"Urgh!" Hyun Joong shouted as images flashing through his mind, this time.. he got his memory back thanks to Minho's push, "Where am I?" he asked while looking around, "Saengie-ah, Kyu-ah, where are we?" he slowly stood up.

"We're at nameless island, you're in a plane crash, you don't remember anything hyung?" Jung Min asked.

"I do remember, but what are you guys doing here? How you guys know I'm here?"

"We found the exact location so we bet you must have be in nameless island, hyung let's get going please, manager hyung is very worried," Young Saeng said.

"Araso araso, let's get back to Seoul, but...." he look back.

"But what hyung? What are you looking at?" Hyung Jun asked.

"Nothing, let's get going," they helped Hyun Joong up, "Ah, Minho-ah," he looked at Minho.

"Who's that hyung?" Jung Min asked.

"Someone I know from here, you guys just wait here for me," he walk up to Minho, "Minho-ah," he shook his head, "Sorry I'm kinda having a headache now, take care of Hye Ran for me, tell her I'm leaving, I can't be here now, I have to leave. If you're wondering who I am, I can tell you, I'm in a korean boy band SS501, I'm the leader and the rest behind," he pointed at the other guys, "They're the other members, I got back my memories and I really need to go now, something really important there I need to take care, bye now Minho, I got to go now," he pointed at the helicopter who's heading at their direction, "Take care of her for me," he smiled and left with the boys, the boys was helping him to get on the helicopter as he was really weak that time.

Minho's mind: O.O korean boy band? SS501? Leader of the group? Those are s? He asking me to take care of Hye Ran? Don't he scare I'll take her away from him?

"I trust you Minho," he smiled as the co-pilot closes the helicopter door and they left.

"I will Hyun Joong," he said and he turn back and started walking back to his house.

~~

Hye Ran finally reached the beach but there wasn't anyone here, so she thought nothing happen, she sat down on the beach and gasp for air while star gazing before heading home...

~~

Hyun Joong was weak, he sat near the window and stare outside, "Mianhae Hye Ran, ahjussi and ahjumma, goodbye," he close his eyes and tears fell out before he slowly fainted...

A/N: How you guys think about this chapter? Hmm... Hyun Joong went back Seoul, Hye Ran still doesn't know, how Minho is going to tell? How is Hye Ran going to take it? Hmmm, will they go back together?

TUNE IN FOR MORE~

*NOTICE: GUYS! I AM NOT GOING TO UPDATE THIS UNTIL THIS WEEKEND AS I GOT A FLIGHT TOMORROW, I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY TO CATCH MY FLIGHT AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO ONLINE UNTIL WEEKEND SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE UPDATED THIS SATURDAY~ THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!