The Deal

The Bestfriend

"Hey Chou, seems like you finally had a chance to talk to my sister why not talk to her now?" Nayeon teased when she caught Tzuyu's eyes on the younger. Mina smacked her gently her cheeks tint red.

"Aish this kids I still feel dizzy so wake me up when those trouble makers comeback." Nayeon says as she lay back to the bed and turn her back on the two.

Her plan is to pretend that she's sleeping when she's actually listening to them. 

'You better make a move now Tzuyu.' Nayeon thought

Mina doesn't know what to do. She's been crushing on Tzuyu for a year now but only Jihyo knows about it of course. Her friend says Tzuyu might be feeling the same thing since she always caught him watching Mina and he always smile at them when their eyes met but Mina doesn't want to assume anything because aside from the fact that Tzuyu is part of the most popular people in school he is also known as one of the best looking guys. He is the only member of their group who isn't fond of dating.

"Hi! Sorry about what your sister said I hope you won't feel uncomfortable around me." Tzuyu smiles apologetically that makes her heart beats go to mile.

"Oh don't be... I should be the one to apologize for her faulty mouth." Mina laughs awkwardly as she try to lighten the mood feeling sorry because Tzuyu looks nervous.

"So, friends?" Tzuyu asked as he offer his hand and Mina shook it without a doubt.

'You really are the Prettiest' Tzuyu thought as he shook her hand eyes not leaving Mina.

'Calm down Mina he might hear your heart beat' Mina scolds in her head.

Minutes past and Mina found herself laughing with Tzuyu's stories. She was amazed at how Tzuyu easily made her comfortable. A total gentleman compared to someone she knew. 'Where is he?' Mina ponders for a moment but was interrupted by Tzuyu.

"Huh?"

"You're not listening." Tzuyu pouts and Mina couldn't help but smile. Tzuyu was known for his stoic facade so seeing this side of him excites Mina.

30 minutes passed

Their laughs were interrupted when Jeongyeon came followed by Sana who have another batch of bruises all over his face. Mina shut her eyes and about to scold Sana when a girl came in following the said Squirrel she can't tell who since she can't see the face.

"What took you guys so --ohh geez you got into another fight?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief he took the foods from Jeongyeon and watch the limping Sana enter the room.

Sana walk through the couch with the help of Jissoo. 'Oh...of course.' Mina thought when she finally recognized the figure holding Sana by the waist while Sana's hands lazily wrapped around the girl's shoulder for support.

"I'll call Dr. Kang" Jissoo says as she help him sat on the couch.

"He had an emergency no one is around aside from us here." Tzuyu says in concern

"I'll do it then." Mina and Jissoo said at the same time.

Sana looked at Mina and then to Jissoo and then to Mina again and then to Jissoo. Both doesn't seem like they are to let the other do so Sana sigh before speaking.

"It's okay Mina I disturbed you enough yesterday, Jissoo can do it." Sana says he doesn't want to bother her again especially now that Tzuyu is starting his move. Yes, he knew about Tzuyu's feelings towards Mina so he texted them ealier to visit and purposely left them to join Jeongyeon.

"Besides, I'm the reason for it." Jissoo says filled with guilt which made Mina feel even worse. Sana never got into trouble for her sister yet here he is with a sore face and body just for a random girl.

"Hey, it's not he just happen to be a jerk. Besides, anyone would do the same if they were on my shoe right Jeong?" Sana says as he lift her chin to make eye contact then look at Jeongyeon for support.

"Mmm" Jeongyeon humms and starts to fix the table with Tzuyu. Mina watched with careful eyes how Jissoo clean Sana's wounds and she can't help but grip on her sister's hand everytime Sana wince in pain, frowning everytime Jissoo blew the cut to reduce the sting. 

'Gosh she's reckless she'll just make it worst' Mina says in her head as she looked at them eyes narrowing everytime Sana wince. Mina felt her cheeks heating up when Jissoo helped Sana took off his clothes but then realization hits her and now she's more worried. Jissoo doesn't even know how to disinfect properly.

"Jissoo, that's Mina's specialty if you think you can't do it just let her." Nayeon's words pull her out of her thoughts and made her let go of her grip but now she isn't sure if it's for good or worst. Good because she's sure she can disinfect and help Sana properly, Bad because she have to look into Sana's upper body while her crush might be watching her do it. 

"Damn it Minatozaki" Mina hissed silently

Mina looked at her sister in disbelief and Nayeon gave her the look 'Geez you've been gripping my hand just go and take the medical kit from her' which the latter didn't understand of course. Mina has always been bad at reading between the lines.

"No, I can do it." Jissoo says shyly but the next thing happen shocked everyone in the room.

"Please let me do it I'm used to treating him myself." Mina says more like plead, she's really worried now looking at Sana's state.

Jissoo looked at Sana and recieved a nod from the latter so she stood up and hand Mina the medical kit.

"Okay, thank you Mina." Jissoo says a little embarrassed.

"Sure" Mina says and proceed to take Jissoo's place on the couch and crouch down to see Sana's beaten up body.

Mina frown and looked at Sana dead in the eye then to Jeongyeon asking for some sort of explanation why Sana is the only one beaten up while Jeongyeon is completely fine.

"Wait hold on a second Jissoo called Sana for help and this idiot didn't inform me and left me behind so... I was kinda late but hey I saved his life." Jeongyeon doesn't knew why on earth he suddenly felt the need to explain when Mina's eyes landed on his after leaving Sana's.

"Someone's scared." Nayeon chuckles mocking Jeongyeon who is known as a badass. The rest of them laughed aside from a certain penguin who now kept her focus on treating Sana.

'Damn she's so red I'm sure she wants to kill me right now.' Sana panics in his head when he take a quick glance on Mina.

Mina didn't say anything so it caught her off guard when Sana speaks. 

"Sorry for bothering you again." Sana says lowly he doesn't even meet her eyes even when Mina look up to meet his.

"Don't say things you don't even mean." Mina says coldly eyes fixed on the red marks scattered on Sana's body.

"I mean it" Sana says firmly feeling the need to look into her eyes to convince her that he meant his words.

"You do?" Mina raised her brow

"Yes" Sana frown

"Prove it" Mina dares not wanting to lose to their staring contest.

"What?" Sana asked confused

"If you're really sorry then stop getting yourself into trouble so I don't have to clean up your wounds all the time." Mina says trying her best to sound nonchalant.

"Okay... Deal"

"Good" Mina smiles internally

"I'll put a bandage now sit up straight." Mina commands and Sana obeys.

Tzuyu who's been watching since earlier stood up from his seat and went straight to the two startling Mina.

"Sorry hehehe... I can do the bandaging if you want, Mina." Tzuyu offers since he's been dying of jealousy since earlier. Sana told him that Mina hates him so the scene in front of him never crossed his mind.

Mina looked at him then to Sana before she nods.

"I could use some help." Mina says instead not completely rejecting the offer but not also wanting to compromise Sana's injury.

Mina starts as she crouch in front of Sana and begun to encircle the bandage to his body. Sana stiffen with the close proximity Mina is like hugging her with their position, just a small push and their bodies will collide. Mina on the other hand look anywhere aside from Sana both holding their breaths for no one knows why.

"Tzuyu, you can hold it here so it I can tighten the bandage." Mina says and Tzuyu followed while silently watching the two.

"Done...you can wear your clothes now." Mina says looking away.

"Thank you."

When Sana started to get dress, Jissoo bid good bye for her next class. Tzuyu volunteered to help Mina arrange the medical kits they borrowed from the clinic while Jeongyeon whose been watching Nayeon since earlier nudge the bunny who seem to have her mind elsewhere.

"What?" Nayeon asked pretending like she doesn't know why Jeongyeon did that.

"Let's eat your just hungry." Jeongyeon shruggs.

***

If their lunch in the clinic was fun then the road to Myoui's mansion is deafining in silence. Nayeon is in deep thought, Sana is sleeping and Mina is watching him from the back.

When they reached the house, Nayeon walked towards Sana and link their arms to to guide him. Mina watched them from behind taking small glances ever so often.

"Sana? Can we talk? I actually had something to say." Nayeon asked in whisper

"Of course" Sana says with a smile to ease the tension between them and Nayeon smiles back.

***

After their dinner, Mina walked up to her room as requested by Nayeon since she and Sana had something to talk to in the kitchen.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Sana asked looking at Nayeon expectantly.

Nayeon is hessitant but chose to proceed.

"It's about... Mina"

"What about her?"

"Well I guess you guys are getting close and..." Nayeon doesn't know what to say she doesn't even know how she should say it.

"If your worried that I'll try to hit on her no, I won't do that...She's like a little sister to me Nay." Sana assured he saw it coming and what happens earlier proved his assumptions. Nayeon always talks about Tzuyu whenever she can in front of Mina.

He can see how much Nayeon likes Tzuyu for Mina, well who wouldn't? Tzuyu is a gentleman, smart, rich and kind. He's eveything Sana is not and as a sister Nayeon just wants the best for her sister and Mina only deserves the best and Sana...Sana is far from best.

Nayeon heaved a sigh of relief and launched herself to her bestfriend pouring all her thanks into the tight embrace.

"Which is why I was hoping you could help Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked snuggling to her bestfriend.

"Of course I will but, that is if he wants me to you know him, he's Tzuyu he does things on his own pace besides why are you even worried about it? It's obvious our Mina likes him alot." Sana says ruffling her hair.

What Sana says made Nayeon think twice of her thoughts about earlier so she didn't hessitate to asked why Sana said so to confirm her own thoughts.

"You think so?" She asked as she break the hug.

"Think so?! I know so Nayeonie. Mina is fuming at the clinic mainly because she wants to stab me with the scissor." Sana chuckles before continuing.

"Imagine cleaning someone's abs in front of your ultimate crush. Even her ears are burning red." Sana chortles remembering the scene earlier.

Nayeon frown and now she doesn't know what to think. 'Is Sana right that Mina is mad that's why she's red or am I right about my guts?' Nayeon thought while watching her friend.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sana asked feeling a bit uncomfortable with Nayeon's questioning gaze.

"Nothing, I'll go ahead then. Make sure to help Tzuyu, okay? Good night Sattang." Nayeon says as she went up to her room.

"Good night... Nayeonie"