Routine

The Bestfriend

"Don't even think about it!" Mina glares as she catch Sana looking at her bestfriend like a prey.

 

"Calm down Myoui, it's not like I'd snatch your friend off of you." Sana laughs playfully and walk towards Mina to ruffle her hair which the latter swats annoyingly.

 

"Hi! I'm Sana and you must be Jihyo." Sana starts and offer his hand for a handshake giving Mina small glances every now and then just to make sure the latter is fuming of anger. 

 

"Jihyo do- ughhh" Mina groans when Sana gave him his proud smirk as he shook Jihyo's hand and kissed the back of it which caught the latter off guard and become a blushing mess. Sana is everything she heard of from people around the school instead of one thing. He is freaking handsome, hot, flirt, tease but he seem really nice and not some sort of a bad guy people said he was. 'Or maybe I don't know him that much'. Jihyo thought to herself when Sana released her hand.

 

"You ert! Just leave and come home late." Mina mumbles as she pushed him off the house.

 

"Aigoo your so sweet ba- Awww!" Sana wasn't able finish his teasing when Mina shut the door too early that it hit his nose.

 

"Myoui!" Sana calls in pain

 

"Minatozaki!" Mina returns teasingly mimicking the sulking Sana

 

"You guys are weird." Jihyo comments as she watch her friend skip happily on her way back to the kitchen.

 

"1 point for you, Myoui" Mina announce as she flip her hair. Jihyo shook her head and finally realize why her bestfriend never stopped talking about her sister's annoying  bestfriend who happen to live with them.

 

"Guess he's really a pain in the ." Jihyo shrugs

 

***

Mina is Nayeon's little sister who is best friend with Minatozaki Sana the school's playboy. They left Japan 2 years before Nayeon and Sana attend college so after the two graduated from high school Nayeon called Sana to fulfill their dream and went on the same college together. At first Nayeon and Sana had a big argument about where Sana would stay since Nayeon already asked her family if Sana could stay with them just to make sure he won't be friends with random strangers and her family agreed wholeheartedly even the Penguin herself yet Sana insists on staying in a hotel that only when Nayeon gave her pout and puppy eyes that Sana found himself packing up and leaving his condo unit to live with the Myouis.

 

With that, Sana's been living with the Myoui family for 2 and a half years and despite having a bad background at school both parents have their 101% trust on him when it comes to their daughters health and safety.

 

Yes, Sana is one of the school's notorious playboy. He flirts with everyone and everyone means everyone including the new proffesors who can't resist Sana's charm and sweet talks.

 

***

 

"Damn it Sana school prof? For real?" Nayeon hissed as she hit him on the side. 

 

"Awww! You two won't stop beating me up are you?" Sana sulks while massaging his nose and his side.

 

The three of them are currently having their dinner alone since the Myoui parents are out of the country for a business trip and will only be back in a week leaving Sana no choice but to pamper the two Princessess in the house especially Mina. Yes, Sana do all the cooking despite having maids and butlers around just because a certain Penguin made a deal with her sister to let Sana work for them when their parents aren't around so she can get even with Sana's teasings.

 

"That explains the red nose." Nayeon laughs and Mina only smiles teasingly earning a groan of annoyance to the squirrel.

 

"Just to clear it up I.Am.Not.Making.Out.With.Our.Prof she said she felt dizzy and she can't walk so I carried her and sent her to the clinic but she suddenly hugged me!" Sana says in explains

 

"Yeah right" Mina scoff not buying any of his words. 

 

"Hey Penguin I'm telling the truth!" Sana says feeling offended everytime Mina scoffs at his explanations.

 

"I know you do but, people don't Sana and I can't protect you just by myself. Besides, your records-"

 

"I know I know... Sorry Nay, I promised not to put you in those scenarios again." Sana cut off with a smile

 

Nayeon smiles because despite Sana's nature, he never break his promises especially to her and Sana is always genuine with his words.

 

"Pinky promise?" Nayeon lift up her pinky just like how they use to ever since they were kids.

 

"I promised." Sana assured as he link his fingers to hers.

 

"Ehem! Just so you know I'm still here." Mina scoffs loudly

 

"Oh you've been there all along?" Sana teases again feigning innocent at her presence and Nayeon laughs looking at her fuming sister.

 

Mina mumbles incoherent words mimicking Sana's teasing and Nayeon had to stop them before they could break the table.

 

Their dinner went well...almost with Nayeon scolding between arguments/teasings thrown by each side.

 

"Okay you two clean this up. I have class tomorrow." Nayeon commands leaving no room for arguments. Both sighed defeatedly and Nayeon need to run up to her room to contain her laugh looking at her sister's dejected face.

 

"You're living here for free you should do it yourself." Mina complains

 

"Yah! I cooked everything and all you need to do now is help me clean up yet you still complain?!" says Sana in disbelief.

 

"Sshhhhh!" Mina shusss with her index finger.

 

"And!" Sana adds ignoring Mina's glare since she hates when Sana talks alot...maybe

 

"It's your fault for always letting the maids and butlers have their rest when we neede-"

 

Mina stopped washing and throw a freezing glare to Sana which stopped him from his complains.

 

Mina bit her lip to supress her smile. She loves the way Sana pouts and sulks whenever he can't win an argument with her.

 

***

Throwback

They were 13 years old and the day wouldn't end without their banter.

 

"Why are you here again?" Mina asked as she walked passed the latter who seem to be hiding something behind his back.

 

"My mom bought me a new game." Sana grins knowing all too well how much Mina loves to play games.

 

"What?" Mina asked quickly turning her back to face the latter.

 

"You seem not interested so...I'll just go home and wait for Nayeon to visit." Sana pretends to walk away but Mina grabbed his wrist.

 

"You li- fine, I'll play with you but in one condition." Mina says hiding her grin

 

"What?" The innocent squirrel asked

 

"The winner gets to make the loser her slave for a whole week." Mina says as she bit her lip to suppress her smile. Sana looks unsure, of course he never won between their games.

 

"Afraid, Minatozaki?" Mina taunts

 

"No of course! Deal." Sana agrees half heartedly not knowing the penguin's real intention.

 

3 hours after playing Mina found herself grinning as she watched the sulking Sana.

 

"Last one! I swear you just got really lucky." Sana ammends but Mina only smiles as she shook her head.

 

"Yeah, so lucky for you not to win a single match out of our hundred games." Mina deadpans

 

"Oh come on! One mo-"

 

"NO. You lost, the game is over you'll be my slave." Mina cut off and Sana shiverred under Mina's stare.

 

"Tsss... Fine, what do you need?" Sana sulks

 

"Clean our mess and make sure to put back the consoles on the right place." Mina orders while giving Sana the most annoying smile.

 

Sana obeys as he clean the room while Mina savour the scene before her with Sana murmuring incoherent words... Probably telling himself that Mina cheats. They both share glares and brow raise everytime their eyes met, well for Sana everytime he looked at Mina because Mina has set her eyes on the figure who kept sulking while cleaning.

 

"Stop it! You won and I lose... Happy?" Sana grumbles and Mina can't help but laugh

 

"What? What did I do? I'm just resting here." Mina teased as she stretch her arms and leg on the couch completely annoying the shiba.

 

"Rest my you've been grinning there since I started working." Sana rebuts

 

"That's what happens when your a LOSER." Mina grins and Sana had enough. He storm towards the grinning figure and attacked her sides earning suppress whimpers and laugh at the younger.

 

"Y-Yah! Stop I- ahahahah...Y-ah! Sana!" Mina kept pushing the older's hand trying to scape her way from his grip as she crawl up but Sana is still a guy and have much strength compared to her so he effortlessly tighten his grip on her wrist and proceed to tickle her even more.

 

Both panting with heavy breaths Mina took the chance as she saw how tired Sana is by the way he breaths. She was to grabbed him by his collar when she suddenly felt Sana's weight on her front face stuck at the crook of her neck. Her face turn red when she saw their awkward position with the glass beside them.

 

"Y-ahh!" Mina shove him but Sana is unmoving.

 

"Help"

 

It was so soft, weak and vulnerable that if it wasn't for their close proximity Mina wouldn't hear it.

 

"What? Sana?" Mina took Sana's face with both hands and lift her face as she checked on him her heart shrunk when she saw Sana's state. He is pale and there are sweats all over his face.

 

"Sana? Sana... Yah! Don't play with me like that it's not funny, Sana!" Mina is crying now, if earlier she was shoving him, now she's hugging him as she try to grab the phone on her side to call for help.

 

"He-hello? Yes, I had an emergency please come quick my friend. He's not breathing and...just please come here now!" Mina panics because Sana is unmoving and his sweats are cold.

 

"Sana please I'll let you win next time just ple-"

 

"Promise?" Sana cutts off with a smile yet Mina could see how unstable his breathing is and he's even shaking now.

 

"Yes, I promise so please keep breathing." Mina scolds she gently grabbed Sana's neck and urge the latter to lay his head on her again to avoid further damage.

 

As much Sana wants to get off from the latter, he just really couldn't and Mina's touch on his head urging him to lay back on her made him feel safe and alive despite having dufficulty breathing and his eyes blurry.

 

"Thank you." Before he fully lost his sense Mina's eyes are the last thing he sees and Sana wouldn't mind passing out everyday if he gets to see Mina's eyes before he passed out.