SEOKYU and SUNSUN

Love from the Beginning

 

 

 

With SeoKyu

 

While Soowon and Haesica were on their date, This is what happened to the SeoKyu couple.

 

After the school bell rang, Kyuhyun and Seohyun met outside the classroom.

'Hyunnie, i heard the others will go on dates. So it's just you and me. What do you want to do?" Seohyun said while hugging Kyu

"hmm.. how about let's have a date together too." Kyu sugested and smiled.

"Ne. So where are we going?" Seo said while holding Kyu's hand and they started walking

"Wanna go to the park?" Kyuhyun suggested. "Sure Kyu, let's go!" Seo said happily.

They reached the park, not so many people were there, they went to their favorite place in the garden and they layed there on the grass cuddling each other.

"This is great we can finally relax, just the two of us." Seo said as she rested her head on Kyu and closed her eyes.

Kyuhyun Seohyun's hair. "What will i do without you." Kyuhyun thought and smiled looking at his pretty girlfriend sleep in his arms.

Kyuhyun looked at her and whispered "We have been best friends for 12 years, i never thought we would be together.I love you, saranghae, Wo ai ni, Mahal Kita, Aieru,Je T'aime,Ti amo" and kissed seohyun's forehead which made Seohyun woke up and looked at him and smiled. "I love you, saranghae, mahal kita, Aieru, je T'aime, Ti amo too you too." Seo said and kissed Kyuhyun lovingly on his soft lips. both smiled and layed on the grass staring at the almost night sky.

 

SUNSUN

 

" All our Dongsaeng's are all grown up.. now they are all on dates so that leaves us." Sungmin said as he carried Sunny at his back as they walked to Sunny's house.

"Minnie, am i heavy?" Sunny asked cutely  "Ani, your very light my Aegyo princess." He said

"I am wondering how Donghae and Jessica are doing." Sunny said. " I bet there having fun. don't worry your brother won't be a bad boy around her anymore, he likes Sica." Sungmin said with a smirk. "I know, hey, can we walk around for a while i don't want to go home yet." Sunny asked. " Sure, where do you want to go?" Sungmin asked. " Anywhere. i wanna eat something cold." Sunny said " Well, i know just the right place." Sungmin said and they went to Sunny's favorite place.

The yogurt store.

"Yey! were here." Sunny said as she went down from sungmin's back.

"So you sit and i will order." Sungmin said and left.

After ordering he brought with him a large sized yougurt with strawberry and blueberry on it.

"Yey! my favorite. let's eat." Sunny said like a cute little girl. Sungmin just laughed at the sight of his girlfriend acting cutely.

Both fed each other yougurt and both were smiling happily. "it has been a long time since we did this right?" Sungmin said. "yeah, we were so busy with our Senior year." Sunny said.  "How many years has it been since we were together?" Sungmin asked. "About 2 years already." Sunny said and smiled. "I am going to miss you guys, remember my plans for colledge." Sungmin said. "Minnie, i know, i will wait for you and after colledge, let's get married have 3 kids and live happily ever after." Sunny said dreamingly. Sungmin just laughed and said " If you won't find another guy until i am gone." He . " I will never change you Sungminnie your my one and only Aegyo Prince." She said and both shared a sweet kiss." Let's head home it's getting late and your Eunhyuk hyung might kill me." Sungmin said and it made sunny laughed. And they went home.


Here are SeoKyu and SunSun moments :) i hope you guys liked it. :)) i tried my best to make it interesting :)

Thank you for reading. please comment and tell me what you think :) thankyou

I DON"T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED.