Truth or Dare

Love from the Beginning

 

After the first week of school, they already got lots of homework and all of it were due on monday.

So they decided to work together. So they planned to have a sleep over/ Group study together at Sunny and Donghae's

house.

 


 

"Umma, my friends are already here." Sunny said as she opened their front door to let her friends in.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Lee" All 6 of them said as they bowed and greeted mrs. Lee.

"Nice to see you all, please come in." Mrs. Lee said with a smile.

 

 

"Fishy! there already here come down now!" Sunny shouted as we all went to the study room.

Seconds later Donghae went out of his room and went downstairs to the study room.

 

 

In Studyroom



"So what should we do first? Physics? or Algebra?" Seohyun asked.

"umm.. lets do Algebra first." Kyuhyun said as he sat beside seohyun.

So all of them answered their homework. after hours of answering they already finished answering.

 

"FiNALLY! we are done!" Sungmin said then all of they jumped for joy.

"Ommo, my stomach is grumbling. i am hungry." SooYoung said as she rubbed her tummy and  laid her head on Siwon's shoulder.

"Yeah. me too. come let's go out and eat i think the food is already ready." Donghae said as we all stood up and went outside.

 

In the living room

 

" Hyung! your already awake?" Donghae said as he saw his older brother Eunhyuk sitting on the couch watching tv.

" yes, Umma actually woke me up." Eunhyuk said as he stood up and went towards the group of teenagers.

"Sungmin- shi  did you take good care of my little sister?" Eunkyuk asked Sungmin as he glared at him

"YA! Oppa, of course he does." Sunny said. "okay, just checking" the protective brother said.

 

After they were talking they started eating and then they went to the study room again

 

 

STUDY ROOM

 

"Ahh.. I am so full" Sooyoung said. " Of course, you should be, you ate a lot." Jessica said as she sat beside Hae.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Kyuhyun said.  "hmm. let's play truth or dare." Sunny suggested.

"Sure." they all shouted then they gathered around and started playing.

when the bottle stopped spinning it stopped at Sungmin.

"Sungmin hyung, TRUTH OR DARE? " Kyu asked

"Dare." he said  " I dare you to not have any skinship with Sunny for 5 days." the evil maknae smirked.

" awww... why that.. i will miss my sunny bunny's kisses" Sungmin said with his cute aegyo.

" it's alright Minnie we can do this." Sunny said and she gave him his last kiss until the 5 days end.

 

The bottle stopped again and now it pointed to Jessica.

"Sica TRUTH OR DARE?" Sungmin asked  " DARE.." Sica said.

"okay.. i dare you to hug the cutest guy for you in this room." sungmin said and all the others smiled.

" but."Sica was about to hessitate but Sungmin reminded her that you can't back out so she did the dare.

Sica stood up and slowly went infront of Donghae and she hugged him. After hugging each other they were blushing

"eeeee... SIca and Fishy  so cute" Sunny said and that comment made both of them blush more.

"okay, let's continue the game."Kyuhyun said. So Sica spinned the bottle and  it stopped at Kyuhyun.

"Kyu, TRUTH OR DARE?" Sica asked. "Truth." Kyuhyun said

"Who do you admire or describe her?" Sica asked and the others were curious and listened to what kyu will say.

"ummm... i win't say.. but She is beautiful, kind, and funny at times. her laugh is so cute and when she smiles.. AIGOO so cute." Kyuhyun said as

if he was daydreaming. "Stop daydreaming you are so inlove. " Sica said and all of us laughed. but the others didn't know that Seohyun was feeling
something inside her. "Who could that girl be? Do we know her? Why am i feeling like this? " Seohyun kept on thinking that she didnt notice that the others were talking to her.
"YA! Seohyun are you here?! Earth to Seo?? HELLO?" they said. "Ne? yeah i am fine, just thinking about stuffs.." She said.

 

The bottle started spinning again and now it landed to Siwon.

"I choose dare" He said. " okay.. i dare you to go to the prettiest girl in this room and give her a peck on the cheek." Kyuhyun said and smirked at his hyung because he knows

who his hyung's crush is. " Kyuhyun.." Siwon gave kyuhyun a death glare as he had no choice but to stand up and went to his favorite girl

Sooyoung. Then Siwon gave sooyoung a peck on the cheek and went back to where he sat covering his red face.

Sooyoung was also shocked on what happened. She can't stop thinking about it.

 

After playing and eating their dinner , it was time to go to bed. So the guys went to sleep in Donghae's room and the girl in Sunny's room.

Everyone was already sleeping except for two certain people who keeps on thinking about the game they played earlier.

Siwon was lying on the bed thinking, "Should i tell youngie that i like her?but maybe she will not like me back? "He keeps on thinking. so he went outside the balcony.

When he went out he saw a familiar figure outside the balcony to. it was the girl that he keeps on thinking about. Sooyoung.

" Can't sleep?" He suddenly asked. It surprised sooyoung a little but then she calmed down and answered "Ne. Just thinking of things." She said as she stared at the sky admiring the view

Siwon went beside her. " the night sky is beautiful right?" He said. and sooyoung nodded and smiled. " Wonnie, why are you still awake?" She asked

"Same, as you i was thinking" He said and faced her. " Youngie, can we talk." He said

"sure, what is it?" Syoung said as she faced siwon. "about, what happened earlier in the game." He said

" look i meant what i did i think your the prettiest girl i have ever seen." He said as he caressed sooyoung smooth face.

"i like you Youngie, i can't stop thinking about you everyday, everynight before i sleep or even when we are together."

"Saranghae young." Siwon said as he gave sooyoung a lovely hug.  Sooyoung was speechless. she didn't know what to say

"Young, i promise to be with you always. please be mine youngie." Siwon whispered into sooyoung's ears. after that they breaked their hug

and surprisingly Siwon kissed Sooyoung on the lips. the kiss was caring and loving. Both of them can feel the sparks, it made their head go crazy.

Syoung broke the kiss and stared at Siwon's eyes. " Wonnie, you promise to always be there whenever i need you?" She asked. Siwon  smiled at her
and held her hand "Yes. i promise." He said and with that Sooyoung hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Saranghae, Wonnie" Sooyoung said.
after that moment both of them looked at the stary night with Siwon's arms wrapped around Syoung's waist while sooyoung's head leaned over to siwon's shoulder.

With both of them smiling happily.

 


 

Hi! so i updated. and i thought of another setting that i think is more nicer than the setting i thought before.:)

anyway, this chapter is more on Soowon. Soowon is together already!! I promise next chapters will be more on

Haesica, Soekyu and SunSun :) thanks for reading:) please COMMENT!!! :D

KAMSAHAMNIDA!! :D