The Choi and Lee Family (Siwon and Donghae)

Love from the Beginning

 

 

After they ate there dinner, all 3 choi kids went to Siwon's room.

 

"Oppa, tell us what happened now." a excited 15 yr old said while sitting on her brother's bed.

"Okay, okay.Just don't tell Omma and Appa that i have a girlfriend they still don't know. and remember the rules

Appa told us. Not to have any relationship until we finish highschool. so be quiet okay." Siwon said and sat beside his Sister and hugging her.

"So now, can you tell us hyung." Minho said and sat infront of his siblings.

Siwon nodded and told the beautiful moment Him and sooyoung had.

"Oppa, that is great! yey! Sooyoung Unnie will soon be my sister- in- law." Sulli shouted happily

Siwon laughed. "Let's see in the future." He said. then both saw Minho sleeping soundly on Siwon's bed.

"I think he is sleeping with me tonight." Siwon said as he looked at the clock it was already 11:00pm

"Sulli-ah you have to sleep now. want me to go with you?" He asked his younger sister.

"Ne. Oppa." Sulli said and both went to her room.

"Night night. Sulli." Siwon said and kissed her forehead.

"Night Oppa." Sulli said as she closed her eyes.

Siwon went back to his room seeing Minho sleeping quietly on his bed he covered Minho with his blanket "Night Minho" Siwon said as he closed the light and layed down on his bed beside Minho.


 

 


 

Donghae's room

Donghae was laying on his bed thinking about the things that happened with him and Sica.

"What are we? are we together? or just friends? Aish, Donghae why didn't you confess? Both of you kissed. So what does that make you two?" He thought until he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey! our little bro. how was the date?" Sunny and Eunhyuk entered.

 

Donghae just sighed. then the older siblings sat down on his bed.

"Fishy, did something bad happened?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ani, it's just.. nevermind. i am just going to sleep." Donghae said and tried to close his eyes but

"Come on, tell us we can keep a secret and besides what are Hyung and Noona for." Sunny said

Donghae sighed again and sat down on his bed and told them what happened.

"OMO! YOU AND SICA KISSED?!" Sunny shouted happily but then was covered with Eunhyuk's hand.

"Ya! Stop shouting you will wake Omma and Appa up!" Eunhyuk said. " So why so sad, i mean you two kissed does that mean you guys are together now?" Eunhyuk said.

"That is the point. I don't know if we are together or not. i didn't confess or ask her yet. AISH, i am so stupid." Doghae said and lied down his bed covering his face with a pillow.

Eunhyuk and Sunny looked at each other and then comforted their younger brother.

"Well, you can ask her tomorrow." Sunny said. "Yeah, or on Monday." Eunhyuk said.

"umm. thanks for helping me anyway." Donghae said "We are always here for you hae."Sunny and Eunhyuk said then left his room.

"Well we did our best let's just hope he will have the guts to aske Sica out." Eunhyuk said . "ne. Night oppa." Sunny said and both went to their own room.

 


HELLOO!!!! SO HERE Some sibling bonding. hehehe!!xD i am sorry if i made you guys bored with this chapter. but i hope you will like it :)