The plan

Love from the Beginning

After classes Donghae and Siwon met each other outside the school park to talk about their plan.

After planning. They went to their girl and are going to ask them out.

 

" Young, wait up!" Siwon shouted and ran after sooyoung who was hanging out with Seohyun

"Wonnie, what's up?" Sooyoung asked him. " Can we talk in private." Siwon said and Sooyoung nodded so they went to a less crowded place.

As soon as they reached the place. Siwon held both of sooyoung's hand "My Shikshin princess, will you go on a date with me this friday after school?"

Siwon asked her sweetly. Sooyoung giggled "Wonnie, of course i will." She said. then they hugged. After the hug Siwon said " I almost forgot youngie, its a double date with Donghae and Sica"

"BWOH?! Fishy and Sica Date?" Syoung got shocked on what her boyfriend said. Then Siwon explained to her about Donghae's plan.

"Jinja, so excited. i hope everything goes well ." Syoung said smiling at the thought of there two friends going to date.

"Young, don't tell anyone about this okay. It's just you, me and Fishy who knows about this." Siwon said and kissed Syoung's forehead.

Donghae was walking and finding Sica when he saw her talking to Tacyeon. He saw that Jessica was tallking happily to him. but it didn't stop him

to go to Sica and ask her. "Umm.. excuse me, Sica can i talk to you privately for a while?" Donghae asked. "Go on, i was just about to leave. Bye Sica, bye Hae." Tacyeon said and left.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Sica asked him smiling. " Umm.. are you and Tacyeon umm.. you know.." Donghae asked awkwardly.

"Oh, Ani, we were just talking about our project together in Physics. " Sica said. and Donghae felt relief when he heard that. so he continued to ask Sica.

"Are you busy on friday night?" He asked her. "nope, i don't have plans. why?" Sica said and looked at him curiously. "Well, umm.. uhh.." Donghae got nervous and tried to ask sica but what came out was. "Umm.. willyougooutonadoubledatewithme?" He sid it to fast that sica got a little confused.

"What did you say?" Sica asked him again.  "Whew. okay, Donghae you can do it. ask her out properly now. 1 2 3 go." Donghae thought to himself.

"Sica, will you accompany me to a double date with Siwon and Youngie this friday night?" Hae said while holding Sica's hand and looking at her eyes. trying not to be nervous. Inside Jessica's heart stopped beating she can't believe that Donghae (her bestfriend/crush) asked her out , out of all the pretty ladies around the school. after a short pause she said " Sure, Fishy i would go with you. " She said and smiled at him. And Donghae's nervousness were gone and changed into a big happy smile and a very happy and shocked face.

They both laughed and giggled together. until both were silent and stared at each other . both were inlove with each other. but they don't have the guts

to tell each other. both of them got closer and closer until they were both only an inch apart, lips almost touching until Donghae's phone rang. and everything became awkward with both of them. They let go of each other and Donghae answered his phone.

D: "yeoboseyo?"

E:"Hae, mom said to come home early, she is cooking something special for all of us. please tell Sunny."

(Donghae's older brother Eunhyuk called)

D:"Ne. Hyung, we will be home early later around 5:30pm."

E:"okay, i will tell Omma and Appa. see you later."

*Call ended*

There was a moment of silence until Sica spoke.

"So, who was it?" She asked shyly not looking at Hae.

"It was Eunhyuk hyung. "Hae said.

"oh. okay. " Sica said and smiled

"So wanna go now to the cafeteria and eat? i bet the other are already waiting for us." Hae asked Sica.

"Let's go i am starving" She said as they walked together towards the cafeteria. The awkwardness slowly going away. as they

talked,laughed, shared jokes. Knowingly they held hands and Sica leaned against Hae's shoulder still enjoying themselves.


HI! So this was chapter 6!! gonna try and update tommorow or later on cause i cant update for a week. going to camp.

anyway going to update as fast as i can. i hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading.