Final Chapter (Epilogue)

Love from the Beginning

 


 

 

 

"Hyun Young -ah ! Hye Young -ah! Come on were going now ." Siwon said to his 4 year old twin girls.

Siwon and Sooyoung  got married when they were 25 years old and they had the twins 1  year after they got married. both were happy and were grateful to have such wonderful little girls. Hyun Young means Wise; beauty while Hye Young means Grace; beauty Siwon was the one who picked the names for his two daughters.

"Appa, Hye Young wants carry! " Hye young said cutely " Hyun Young wants carry too Appa." Hyun Young also said as she raised her arms.
"Aigoo, Okay. okay.. come on" Siwon said as he carried both of his daughters Hyun Young on the left and Hye Young on his right.  "Appa, Where we going? " Hye Young asked inocently.
" we are going to Donghae Ajusshi 's house " Siwon said and smiled at his daughter.
Sooyoung came down the stairs with her big round tummy. Yes, Sooyoung is pregnant with their third child.
"Youngie! Omma!" Siwon and his 2 daughters said in unusion .
  "Ne, But first wear your coats its cold outside. " She said and smiled as she helped Hye Young and Hyun Young wear their coats.  "What about me Omma?" Siwon said acting like a little kid.
HyeYoung and HyunYoung giggled at their Appa.   "Appa, You not baby" Hyun Young said.
"yeah, Appa. your not a baby" Sooyoung said as she helped Siwon wear his coat.
Siwon laughed.
  "Gomawo Youngie." Siwon said and gave sooyoung a peck on the lips which caused there 2 lovely daughters to cover their eyes and made the two parents smile seeing their daughters actions.
  "Kaja?" Sooyoung asked them and the 3 nodded then the family of 4 headed out of their house.

 

 

"Kyu! Stop playing games there and help me clean up this mess." Seohyun shouted from the kitchen

"Aish, what did you do again that made Omma upset." Kyuhyun asked his 2 year old son as he went to the kitchen to help his wife

Kyuhyun and Seohyun got married when both were 26 years old but after 2 years they had their first child Min Kyung. (Min Kyung means brightness and honored) Min Kyung is very like his father, active.

"Seo, what did he do again?" Kyu asked Seo.

"Come here. " Seo said as she showed Kyu the mess their son made.

"Aigoo, Min Kyung -ah! why did you throw your food on the floor?" Kyuhyun semi- scold his son.

The little boy just smiled at his father. "Don't do it again okay? or else Appa will get mad at you." Kyuhyun said as he carried his son and went to Seohyun.

"Seo, i will finish cleaning. Just go get ready cause we are going to Donghae Hyung's house today." Kyuhyun said as he handed Min Kyung to Seohyun and both went up to prepare while kyuhyun cleaned the kitchen floor.

After cleaning KyuHyun went u to their room to change his clothes. When he opened the door Seohyun was trying to get their son dressed but MinKyung was running around the room. "Min Kyung ah! stop running, and get dressed now!" Kuhyun said sternly at his stuborn child. "Gomawo Kyuhyun." Seohyun said as she help MinKyung wear his clothes.

Kyuhyun smiled then went to the cr to change.
"Omma" Min Kyung said as he raised both of his arms to let his omma carry him.

"Aigoo, Kyung -ah be a good boy when you grow up okay?" Seohyun said to her son.

"Okay, ready to go?" Kyuhyun said as he went out of the bathroom and get MinKyung from Seohyun as they went down stairs.

Kyuhyun wraps his arm around seohyun's shoulder while the other arm carrying MinKyung as the family went to Donghae's house.

 

 

 

Sungmin and Sunny were the second couple  to get married among the group. They got married when they were 23 years old. and had their first child Min Jung which means bright and noble. MinJung is now 5. and then their second child Sun Hee. Sun Hee means goodness and pleasure. SunHee is now 2. Then their third child Yong Sook. Yong Sook means eternal and pure. YongSook is just a month old..

"Appa! Omma! SunHee keeps on getting my dolly." MinJung complained

"It's okay Jung- ah. She is your sister, just share with her okay?" Sungmin told her eldest daughter.

"Ne. Appa.." She said as she ran back to the room.

"Minnie, Sica texted me and told me that we would have dinner in their house tonight." Sunny said

"Okay then, lets go. i think the kids will be excited to play with the others." Sungmin said as he called MinJung and SunHee then Sunny carried YongSook and the family went of to the Lee residence.

 

 

Jessica and Donghae were busy preparing for the dinner later. "Omma! HELP!!" their eldest daughter shouted from her room.

"What is it now Eun Hee -ah?" Jessica shouted from the kitchen. " I'll just go check what is wrong. just stay here " Donghae said as he went to EunHee's room

DongHae and Jessica were the first to get married among the group. they got married in the age of 23. But they had their first child 2 years later. Their first child is Eun Hee. Eun Hee means grace and pleasure. Eun Hee is now 5 years old. after a year, Sica gave birth to twin boys named Dong Min and Dong Sun. Dong Min means East and cleverness while Dong Sun means East and goodness. both boys are now 4 years old.

"EunHee, what is wrong?" Donghae asked his daughter when he went to her room. "Appa, where is Omma? i need her to help me fix my hair." She told her Appa.

"Aigoo, you are really like your Omma." Donghae thought.

"Appa, will do it for you." Donghae said and smiled . "Ani, Appa. I want Omma to do it." She said

"But Omma is busy.." Donghae told his daughter.  EunHee pouted but then she agreed to her father that he will be the one to fix her hair.

"AHHH!!! Appa. Why is my hair like this? please call Omma." She said in a panicked voice. "Aishh,, alright alright." Donghae said as he went to the kitchen

"Sica, Your daugther needs you ASAP. its a "Emergency" " Donghae said and smiled. "alright. continue this just don't let Min and Sun eat any cookies." Sica instructed Donghae.

While Donghae was preparing the food the two little boys went running in the kitchen. "Appa, can me and Sun get cookie?" Dong Min asked cutely

"No, Dong Min. Omma said no." DongHae said. "But Pweeaaaseee Appa. " Both did their cute aegyo which made donghae give them a cookie.

"Don't tell Omma i gave you one okay." Donghae said but when he looked at his back he saw his wife's scary glare at him.

"Fishy! What did i tell you? " Sica exclaimed.  "but.. but  i can't resist their cuteness Sica. see." Donghae said then the two boys did their aegyo to their mom.

"Fine, alright. but only one cookie okay." Sica said then she continued cooking until everything was finished. then the doorbell rang.

"Hae, open the door!" Sica shouted from the dinning room.

Donghae opened the door and it was the Choi family who were outside.

"DongHae ajusshi anyeong. both HyunYoung and HyeYoung greeted.

DongMin and DongSun saw the choi twins and ran towards them.

"Hye-ah Hyun -ah let's play." The two 4 year old boys said excitedly

Siwon who were carrying her daughter looked at their happy faces. "Go have fun." Siwon said as he put down his two daughters

Dongmin held HyeYoung's hand as same with DongSun and HyunYoung then the four of then ran to the room to play.

"Hae -ah! We might be inlaws!" Sooyoung shouted which caused Donghae to laugh. "Hae, if that happens i will not let your sons take my daughters that easily." Siwon said jokingly and the 3 shared a laugh. While they were talking the Lee and the Cho family came.

"Anyeong everyone" Kyuhyun said happily while carrying Min Kyung.

"Kyung -ah say hello to your Uncles and Aunties" Seohyun said and MinKyungjust smiled at them

"Anyeong Uncles and Aunties! Donghae Ajusshi, where is EunHee?" MinJung greeted

"MinJung -ah, oh EunHee is in her room." Donghae said with a smile as the little girl ran to her cousin's room

"Sungmin hyung, where is SunHee? Kyung here is excited to play with her." Kyuhyun said

"oh. she is still with sunny in.. oh wait they are already coming here." Sungmin said as he saw his wife

"Anyeong" Sunny said while holding YongSook . Then SunHee ran to the playroom with MinKyung to play.

"Ah! everyone is here let's go eat first okay?" Jessica said "yes! great idea, i am starving" Sooyoung said while rubbing her big belly

"Soo, your still the shikshin you are." Jessica said and the rest laughed.

"So, is it a boy or a girl?" Sungmin asked Siwon and Sooyoung

"Its a girl again. " Sooyoung announced happily. "I am glad its a girl, that means we will try again until we have a boy" Siwon said jokingly which earned him a slap on the arm by sooyoung. Their friends laughed at the scene they saw. All were already eating including the children.

 

After dinner.. The 8 friends went outside in the balcony enjoying each others company.

Everyone were satisfied with their life, they have their loving family, adorable children, and most of all their friends who were always there for each other.

Even if they had their fights and misunderstandings, or when they were seperated for sometime, They still work everything out and that is true friendship.

Their Love from the beginning will always last until the end.

 

 


 

So this is the final chapter i hope it's good enough. I hope you guys like it . THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU SUBSCRIBERS, READERS. EVERYONE!   it really means a lot to me when i read your comments it always makes me smile. :) Thank you again!! :D

 

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)