Sunday Outing

Love from the Beginning

              

 

 

It was a beautiful sunday morning, and the group are going out and enjoy their sunday.

First they went to church, after church they planned to go to the mall.

 

At the mall

"So where do you want to go first?" Donghae asked.

"DRESSES!" all the girls shouted and they looked very excited.

"Aigoo, there going to shoe shop again." All the guys sighed as they followed the girls.

 

 

In a dress store

All the girls were finding dresses.

"Sica try this it looks good on you" Sunny said as she gave the dress to Sica. "Seo, This is nice, try it" Sooyoung said.

When all the girls found the clothes they wanna try on they went to the fitting room to try it.

Meanwhile.. the boys were sitting on the couch waiting.

"What is taking them so long, i wanna go to other stores." The maknae complained.

When the girls were done fitting they all went out together. when they went out the boys faces were shocked when they saw there

girl bestfriends in pretty dresses.

Sunny:

Sooyoung:

Jessica:

Seohyun:

"Minnie, how do i look?" Sunny asked her boyfriend Sungmin. " You look great" Sungmin said and gave her two thumbs up.

Siwon went to Sooyoung. "Youngie, you look beautiful." Siwon said  "Ya! Am i just beautiful if i am wearing this dress?" Sooyoung said jokingly.

"Ofcourse not youngie, your pretty with anything you wear." Siwon said and smiled at her.

"WOW! Sica, you look great" Donghae said to Sica. Sica blushed and thanked Donghae.

"Hey Seo. you look good." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun. "Ne, Kyuhyun-sshi. Kamsahamnida." Seo said and smiled at kyuhyun.

After they bought the dresses. they all went to eat some snacks.

They went and sat down and ate there yogurt. then the other guys noticed something.

"Siwon-ah, Sooyoung- ah you guys look closer." Sungmin said as they saw Siwon feeding Syoung there  yogurt.

"oh yeah, umm.. we didn't tell you but Me and youngie are together." Siwon said as he held Syoung's hand and smiled.

"OMMO! really like a couple?" Sunny said surprised and excited at the same time.

"Ne, Sunny Unnie, we are together." Syoung said. And all the others cheered very louded which caused the other people to look at them.

"Mianhe." Donghae shouted. All the others just laughed at donghae's actions.

 

As the time passed by  it was already 5:00pm.

 

ring..ring.. Seohyun's phone rang. "Hello, umma, yes. ok. i will. bye" Seohyun said.

"So what did your mom say?" Kyuhyun asked. "She said that i should go home already." Seo said with a sad tone cause she doesn't

want to go home alone. "Why sad Seo?" Jessica asked  " I don't want to go home alone" Seo said. "Well, i will go with you." Kyuhyun voluntered himself
"Aniyo, it's okay. you go have fun " Seo said kindly. "Ani, i want to go with you, besides, i also need to go home." Kyu said and smiled

"Okay, let's go. Bye guys! Have fun" Seo said as She and Kyu waved goodbye to there friends.

"I sense some Seokyu romance that is going to happen." Siwon said and smirked as he saw the two people walking

side by side together.  the others laughed and agreed. cause they knew that Kyuhyun likes Seohyun.

 

 

With SeoKyu

It was a silent walk together when suddenly Seohyun asked kyuhyun a question.

"Kyu, can i ask you something?" Seohyun said nervously  "Ne, what is it?" Kyuhyun said.

"Remember when we played truth or dare, and you said you liked someone? who is she?" Seohyun asked him.

Kyuhyun was surprised with the question but he joked around first. "Why are you curious?do \my Seobaby like me?" Kyuhyun said as he faced

her and smirked. "Ya! i told you not to call me that! and well, i am just curious. can a Best Friend be curious.?" Seo said defending herself but

deep inside she likes Kyuhyun. " hmm... no. i will not tell you." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed the bag that Seo is holding.

"Ya! Kyuhyun give it back!" She shouted as she chased kyuhyun . as she was chasing kyuhyun she almost tripped on a rock but luckily

Kyuhyun caught her. There eyes met . both were staring lovingly to each other then it started to drizzle. but they still stayed

in the position they are in, unable to move. Then Kyu wisphered to seohyun "You really wanna know who is the girl i like?" Kyu said softly.

Seo just nodded. and unexpectedly Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun. both were now kissing romanticaly, holding hands as kyuhyun's right arm were

wrapped around her waist. the rain got harder and harder but they didn't care they still continued kissing. until kyu broke the kiss and smiled.

now both of them were wet. "Now, you know who that girl is." Kyu said as he held seohyun's hand and smiled at her.

Seohyun was still shocked. It's her first kiss and it came from her crush/bestfriend. "hyunnie-ah, Saranghae." Kyuhyun suddenly said as he

stared at Seohyun. "Saranghae Kyuhyunnie." Seohyun said as she hugged kyuhyun. " now kyuhyun was smiling really big " let's go home.

your mom might get worried. and maybe we will get sick of this rain" Kyu said as they ran to Seohyun's house.

 

 

At Lee residents

 

 

Donghae was lying on his bed. can't sleep. so he grabbed his phone and started texting.

D: Hi Sica, you still awake? Sorry to disturb you. but i just can't sleep and i want to talk to someone.

after minutes of waiting Sica replied.

J: Sorry Hae for the late reply i was still taking a shower. anyway, what do you want to talk about?:)

D: Did you have fun today?:)

J: Of course i did. you?:)

D: Me too :) Whay do you think happened to Kyu and Seo:D

J: hmm.. i think they madeout and nowthere together. hehe!xD

D: hahaha!! yeah. Kyu would be so happy if that happens.

J: i know right. actually don't tell anyone this but Seo likes Kyu too.

D: Jinja?! i just knew that. gotta tell the others >:)

J: Ya! please don't she will kill me if you do. :(

D: ok. ok. i won't . anyway, how about you who do you like?:)

J: hmm.. no one actually. :)

and obviosly Sica was lying, deep inside she likes Donghae but she doesn't want to admit it.

D: are you sure?:)

J: yes. Ommo. look at the time. it's already 12:00NN we still have school tomorrow.

see you tomorrow Fishy! Night :)

D: okay, night Sica. see you tomorrow :)

"Saranghae." Donghae said but didn't type it.

"Sica, Saranghae" Donghae whispered to himself then he went to sleep

 


Chapter 4 done! so yeah , so seokyu is together now. so i will focus on HaeSica now..:) but there will still be Soowon, SeoKyu and SunSun

moments ofcourse. okay. thanks for reading. i hope you guys like it :)