Chapter 5

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

The crowd has gotten wild and wilder as the night passed by. Loud shouts and cheers with their little light sticks on their hands waving to support their favorite band of their school. Everyone is jumping to the song.

The last song of the band was already on the when suddenly the lights turn off. Making the whole crowd enveloped by silence. Everyone was confused mumbling why? Some thoughts maybe they lost electricity but suddenly the lights turn on again. But with only the drummer gaining the spotlight.

It was just full of silence, with Momo just sitting there, gulping. She's been nervous the whole show. But now she's not just nervous, but also excited.

All people there was wondering why. Thinking maybe they are going to do an encore. The mumbled has gotten louder when the guitarist, Chaeyoung brought her microphone stand and fix it on Momo.

"Omg!!! Is Momo going to sing?"

Everyone became more excited by that. Momo is the star of their band, that's why everyone is excited. They are already shouting Momo's name so loud so Momo became more confident.

When everything is set. Momo took a deep breathe.

"Shhh...." Momo made a thousand crowd shut up.

"Sana." Momo called and another spotlight got on.

On Sana who was just standing on the center, just in front of Momo together with the other crowd.

Sana then pointed herself in confused, mouthing 'me?' on Momo.

Momo then pointed her with her drumstick.

"Minatozaki Sana. You, who claimed as my number one fangirl. This is for you. And when I got done singing, I am going to walk towards you and offer one of these drumsticks. You know I can't play drums if I only have one, right? So if you took this,.." Momo smiles more making even all the girls and boys inside melt.

"You're mine."

Momo beaten her drums as soon as she finished her confession. And the whole venue shines with the fireworks behind the stage.

Momo sings, wholeheartedly. She never takes off her eyes at Sana.

Because Sana, is the only person who had ever succeeds from stealing Momo's eyes.

The night that both of them, felt so much love.


 

 

 

The doorbell rings. Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina was going to watch movie together on the living room so they ordered fries and pizza.

Momo runs off the door expecting to it but her excited grin faded as she saw her mom just in front of her. Momo's mom was surprised as well.

"M-Momo?" Momo's mom uttered making Momo more annoyed.

She turned her back on her mom and walks towards her room locking it.

Chaeyoung and Mina stared at each other confused on why but when Chaeyoung saw Momo's Mom coming, she realized.

"It's Momo right? The one who opened the door for me."

Chaeyoung then nodded, knows that Momo's mom was glad by this news.

"She's been going out these days. And eating well Mrs. Hirai."

"Really?" Momo's mom almost teared up by that news.

"H-How? I mean why?"

"With the help of my friend. She's actually here. Mina?" Chaeyoung called Mina closer to greet Momo's Mom. Mina bowed on Momo's Mom while Momo's Mom was carefully staring at Mina's face.

"She's Mina. The one that I just said to you who helped Momo to finally goes out."

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Myoui Mina. Chaeyoung's f-friend." Mina bowed again for the second time as she has becoming uncomfortable by Momo's Mom, staring at her intensely.

"Sana."

"Uh?" Mina was confused hearing Momo's mom calling Momo's Sana out of nowhere.

"You're like Sana. I see why Momo might felt comfortable with you." That made Mina and Chaeyoung stare at each other.

"I mean, you obviously do not look like her a lot but, it's just your presence. It's the same as Sana. You have the same vibe and you're so warm as her."

That made more the atmosphere there weird.

"A- I'm sorry. That might offend you."

"It- It's okay Mrs. Hirai. It's just shocks me a little. I never thought you would think of me like that like Momo." Momo's Mom smiles on her and then took her hand.

"Thank you. For helping my only daughter. I'm happy she's starting to live her life again now. Please continue to take care of her, until she fully recovered, huh?" Momo's mom requested while caressing Mina's hand.

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter