Chapter 4

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What should we get for Chaeyoung?" Momo asked Mina who were busy with her phone, actually texting with Chaeyoung.

"Mina?" Momo called again finally getting the attention of Mina.

They are in a car with Momo driving on the way on Chaeyoung's exhibit.

"I'm asking what to give for Chaeyoung. What about a simple flowers?"

"That's good. Chaeyoung loves it when I give flowers on her special days. I ussually gave her white carnation since it suits her well."

"R-Really?" Momo felt a little different to it.

Maybe because Momo knows the meanings of flowers. She loves giving Sana flowers before so she studied it.

'White carnation- love, pride, and admiration.'

She's thinking about it, but chose to washed out all her thoughts stopping herself, focusing driving.

 


 

"Chaeyoung!" Mina almost shouted so Chaeyoung quickly gestured her to be quiet.

Mina giggled, then runs to her giving the flower they bought.

Momo on the other hand stand still, just staring at the two until...

"Momo Unnie..." Chaeyoung called her so she walks towards them.

"Congrats. Chaeyoung-ah. I know this is successful already."

Momo patted her bestfriend's head making Chaeyoung slightly blushed.

Mina saw it.

"Thank you Unnie. It's already successful, because you came here today."

"Then why won't you tour us yourself?" Momo jokes, but Chaeyoung actually nodded to her.

"Really? You are going to tour us?"

"Of course. Let's start."

Chaeyoung did tour them around even though there are some other more important guest than them around.

 

Chaeyoung was right.

Mina can see Momo on every painting's in there. Mina is not surprise, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt her.

She's aching, but why do she's not hating Momo.

Mina still can't find an answer.

 

"Oh!? Momo?" Mina and Momo both turned their head on direction of that call.

Mina saw Momo slightly stepping back after seeing the one who called her.

"It's really you! How long has it's been? Two years? Three years? Eh? I think three years ever since we last saw each other. It was after Sana died, right?"

Mina was startled on the girl carelessly saying it on Momo.

"You look good. I'm glad you moved-on now from Sana."

She looks at Momo seeing her being uneasy. Momo is pale already, looks like she was about to passed out anytime.

Mina also saw Momo's hand trembling, so she immediately took it, holding on it tight.

"Momo, are you okay?"

The girl probably notices Momo being anxious. The girl was about to touch Momo who is obviously afraid at her so Mina couldn't just keep watching anymore.

"Hi..." Mina greets stopping the girl's hand from touching Momo. She also pulled Momo on her back, protecting her from the girl.

"Sorry to interfere, but Momo is actually already really tired right now. We were about to go but you stopped us."

Mina doesn't care. If she would look like rude right now. She's mad.

"So, if you wouldn't mind. We're going." Mina smiled sarcastically, before she pulled Momo with her leaving that girl.

The girl was just staring on them at confused.

Mina then gestured Chaeyoung who's her eyes are actually on them even though other people were talking at her, saying that something happens with Momo and they need to go already.

Chaeyoung nodded only to Mina, excusing herself to others, walking towards the girl Momo and Mina had talked just now.

"Chaeyoung-ah? Isn't that your girlfriend? The one with Momo?"

"hmn." Chaeyoung only hum. Staring at her girlfriend with Momo going out the venue.

"Really? Why is she with Momo then? Holding hands?"

"Too many questions, Nayeon Unnie."

"Just wondering."

"Well to answer your questions... My girlfriend, Mina, is taking care of her. Like her nurse since I am busy these days."

"Ah... Nurse? So, Momo isn't okay yet. I thought she had recovered already since I was surprised seeing her here. Ah! Maybe that's why she looks sick just now. My dumb mouth!!! I accidentally mentioned Sana on her." Nayeon slaps her own mouth because of her mistake.

Chaeyoung sighs.

"That's what I thought when I saw them leaving. As expected to you Nayeon Unnie. Next time don't mention your bestfriend's name on her again." Chaeyoung glared at her Unnie, reminding her.

"Okay. Don't worry. Btw, congratulations to our baby Chaeyoungie."

"Yah... Don't hug me, Unnie!"

 

 



 

"Are you okay now?"

Mina was the one who drive them home now.

"Yeah. Better. Thanks to you."

Mina felt a little bit relieve hearing that. She then goes to the kitchen getting a water for Momo.

She was just staring at Momo while getting it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter