Chapter 8

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Mina-yah. Mina... Mitang..." Momo softly waken Mina who's having a hard time to even open her eyes.

"Hmn?" Mina hardly replied, trying so hard to do wake up on Momo's will.

"Do you, have something you want to do right now?" Momo asked, waiting for Mina to answer. Even though she knew what Mina really wanted to do.

"I want to go back there." Momo smiles, as she expected this.

"Where?"

"That place I teached you how to swim. And confessed my feelings to you. I want, to watch the sunset there again." Mina said whispering, as she really doesn't have strength now.

"Then, do you think they will get mad at me if I snatched you here?" Momo can see Mina actually thinking, and then slowly shaken her head.

"They won't, right?" Mina nodded now.

"Then, I have request for you. Can you do that?" Mina nodded again.

"Don't, no matter what don't fell asleep on our way there. Hmn? Right now, It's 3pm. We are going on a long way, but please promise me you won't sleep until we got there, hmn?"

Momo saw Mina smiles on her. Momo slightly pulled off from Mina and widened her eyes, as Mina put up her right hand, showing a pinky swear promise on it. Momo weakly smiles doing the pinky swear promise with Mina.

"Okay, let's go." Momo hugged Mina and made her seat. She also put a jacket on her.

"It's a little bit cold outside so bear with this huh? Also, with the mask. I am, going to kidnapped you now." Momo lift up Mina from bed and made her sit on the wheelchair. She also wears jacket and mask so they can hide.

They made their way out without any problem.

Now inside the car. Momo looks at Mina in worry again, seeing Mina's eyes actually sparkling in happiness.

It's been so long since Mina will be got to see outside the hospital.

"Are you excited?" She asked and Mina nodded nonstop.

Momo started the car.

"Remember your promise, huh?"

Momo didn't need to look at Mina to know her answer. She drives the car instead, and talked to Mina the whole time from the very first time they met and everything they have done together.

On their way Momo received so many text and calls from everyone that she ended up turning it off.

She can also see how Mina tried so hard not to fell asleep. She was aching so much every time she wakens Mina just not to let her but, she wanted more time.

"Almost there. We are almost there."

Momo is really getting impatient but she can't drive fast concerning on Mina.

"Just wait a little Mina. We are almost there."

 

 

 




 

"Mina... We're here." Mina hardly looks outside, and smiles almost crying seeing the ocean.

"It's beautiful, right?" Mina nodded again.

"Wait here for a while, huh?" Momo immediately get out the car and get the blankets on the backseat.

Mina can only watch on Momo putting two blankets on the sand carefully. Momo checks on time to time on Mina, smiles with each other every time their eyes will met.

Momo then gets another blanket and walks towards Mina. She wrapped Mina with the banket carefully and carry in bridal style.

"Is it cold?" Momo asked as she laid Mina on the blanket placed on the sand.

"No. It is warm." Mina has been keeping her voice just so she can have a strength to speak in here.

"The sunset is coming." Momo seated properly on Mina's side and hugged her.

"Hmn... Now it's warmer." Mina leans more on Momo.

By that, they stayed cuddling for long waiting for the sunset.

"It's beautiful." Mina speaks again, as her eyes falls for a tear.

"Please capture more beautiful moment like this for me, Momo-yah." Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter