Chapter 3

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


MOMO'S POV

"Hi?"

I heard a girl approaches me. But I don't care. I was used by my fans trying to get my attention. Thanks God I have earphones on me so I can just ignore her.

"Hey can I asked you a question?"

This girl is really persistent huh?

I took my phone and made her see it, that I was raising the volume so she would know I don't want to talk to her. But what she did startled me.

She seated beside me and took one of my earphones making me turn my head on her, seeing her putting my earphones on her ear.

I was stunned. She was so close to me, my heart beats so fast.

"Hmn. As expected, nice music."

I gulped. She's beautiful, af.

"Now can I ask you a question?"

"U-Uh?" I can't even speak properly.

She was not looking at me and just staring at my phone.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"H-Huh?"

I didn't know, but I just gave my phone to her voluntarily. I saw her typing a number and called it. Another phone rings.

"Now I finally get your number." She stated as she turns on me, grinning so widely while I was just staring at her confused.

"I saw your band at the school festival concert. You're that hot drummer. Then I became your fan, I love you."

That made me cough, almost choke as I can't breathe.

How could she say it so casual? I'm right, she's a fan.

I looked away from her trying to act cool. If she's really my fan I need to ignore her. I can't give her a special treatment just because she's pretty.

I focused my attention to my phone but I heard her giggled.

Then a text message came to me.

'I like you. Will you like me back?'

I turned my head again to her seeing her grinning on me.

Instead of talking. I texted her.

'You're crazy.'

I heard her giggle.

"For you." I heard her again.

No doubt. She's cute.

But I can't just give her attention so I stand up trying to run away from her. I walked out. I thought she was going to follow me but she's not. Nope. I am not disappointed.

As I got far away, my phone rings and I saw the number of that crazy girl. I did not answer but she called again making me to turn on her again, seeing her gesturing me to answer her call. I laugh secretly because she's even doing an aegyo just to convince me. I answered her call staring at her, blankly.

"What?" I tried to act cool again by having an annoyed tone but I heard that cute giggled from her again.

'I finally heard your voice.' She spoke with that cute little voice being so excited.

"What do you want?" Still, I won't waver.

"My name is Sana. Minatozaki Sana."

It's beautiful, her name.

"And I heard your name is Hirai Momo."

"So?"

"Hirai Momo is a pretty name. But can I call you-" She stops as some gang of students walks in covering us from each other.

I saw her jumping consistently, trying to peak just to see me. I smiled unconsciously waiting for her to see me.

When she does, my expression changes on her own. Like I was just staring at her, and glad that she succeeds from seeing me.

If this is love I was seeing, then it was so beautiful.

My heart stops, as we are just staring with each other. Far away but it's like she's just close in front of me.

I gulped as I saw her smile ear to ear. I was waiting, looking forward for her continue what she was about to say.

"Can I call you mine?"

 

 

 

 

I still can't understand. Am I really crazy now? Every time I looked at her. It is Sana I am seeing.

"Momo?"

The way she calls my name with such calm tone, it's your voice I am hearing.

"Chaeyoung texted that she will be late since she's going to prepare for her art exhibit."

Even her eyes, it is the same as yours.

"Momo?"

Her smile, her little gestures like she was doing right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter