Chapter 11

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Momo opened her eyes, now slowly sitting up on her bed. She just wake up, but feeling so empty. She turned her head on her right table, seeing the date for today.

4 months.

It's been 4 months when Sana suddenly left without a word.  Four months that she has been searching for Sana. She even made someone to search on Sana in Japan, but said Sana and her family wasn't staying on their house there anymore.

Momo is getting crazy, thinking why Sana left her just like that.

Momo sighs. It's just another day of her searching for Sana. She stands up, walking out to her room. She silently opened her door, but was stunned on her spot after seeing her friends, complete on their living room. They still hasn't noticed her. Seems like all are in their own deep worlds as everyone was just sitting in silent there.

Momo just got wake up, so she's still processing why would they be there so early. But after few moments Momo guessed what could be the reason, she immediately approaches them and her footsteps running made everyone shock. 

"M-Momo-yah, you're awake." Chaeyoung greeted awkwardly, can't dare to look directly at Momo right now. Momo suddenly reaches Chaeyoung's hand, wearing that expectant expression on her face.

"Sana. You heard a news about her right? You know where she is now? That's why you're all here. You wanted to give me good news." Momo said traveling her eyes one by one of her friends. But Momo seeing their face, that sad face of them, like they were about to cry made her too confused. Momo felt it, her heart is shaking out of nowhere.

"C-Chaeyoung-ah?" She called Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung looks down from her. "What is it? Why are you like that? Nayeon-ah?" Now Momo called Sana's bestfriend, but just like Chaeyoung, she looks away from Momo.

"Jeongyeon Unnie. Dahyun-ah." All of them, can't bear to say the news  to Momo. 

"Momo Unnie, Sana.." But they still need. And Chaeyoung was the one who Sana trusted for this. "Sana is gone." But there's no way Momo would understand that simple message. Momo shaken her head, can't get what Chaeyoung has said.

"What are you talking about? Did Sana leave the country for good? Tell me where, I'll go for her. Even it's far I'll follow her."

"No... Sana, you wouldn't be able to see her anymore." Momo scoffs, can't process what she is talking about.

"What do you mean? I can't understand. Please make me understand!" Momo is already losing her patience. She's getting insane thinking. But Chaeyoung can't continue anymore, she looks away from Momo, tears forming.

"W-Why can't you look at me?" Momo noticed the others too. "Why are you all looking like you're trying to hold back your tears? You're scaring me!" Momo's grip on Chaeyoung's hand's tightened. Her heart is beating so fast. She  got nervous, without actually knowing the reason.

"Why are you looking like something bad had happened to Sana?" By that Dahyun made a sound, a sound of sob. From all of them Dahyun is the weakest. So she can't control herself not to cry on Momo.

Seeing Dahyun crying, Momo is left from no word.

For about five minutes of silence, no one dared to talk. Even Momo, she's really afraid, and don't want to ask anymore. But they can't keep just on silent. Chaeyoung need to step up again for them.

"Momo Unnie..." Chaeyoung speaks up, really hesitating but... "Sana...." Momo really needs to know. 

"Sana is dead."

Momo lost her strength hearing that. That just stabs her heart multiple times. She slowly walks backward from Chaeyoung, leaning on the corner to support herself. Chaeyoung was going to approach her Unnie but Momo puts her hands up, gesturing her not to. Momo looks at her, furious, but not crying.

"You're joking, right? This is just kind of prank, right? Why would Sana be dead!? You're just hiding her from me, right!? She's here, probably readying herself to surprise me. Where is she? SANA!!!" 

Chaeyoung's tears falls. Seeing Momo wandering her eyes on every corner of the house. Seeing Momo opening every room searching for Sana. Calling Sana's name out loud.

All of them can only watch in worry on Momo. Momo who is trying to deny truth about Sana.

"Momo Unnie, Sana is gone!" Chaeyoung just need to say this. "Sana is dead. She left already!" If she needs to repeat this over and over for Momo to understand she will not stop even though Momo might ended up hating her. "SHE'S DEAD!!!"

Momo stops. That shout, finally reached Momo's ears. Momo slowly tilted her head on Chaeyoung, now tears finally are falling.

"Where is she?" Momo asked really hopeless,  "WHERE IS SHE!!? WHERE IS SHE!!? WHERE IS SHE!!?" Momo shouts, as her true emotions are showing. "Sana. Where is Sana?" Losing her strength, Momo falls on the floor.

Chaeyoung gathered all of her strength, she walks closer to Momo. Giving her the envelop of Sana's record.

"What is this?" Momo opened it, and widened her eyes seeing Sana's name on it. "Medical records?" And Momo's heart can't handle this, seeing what is written on it. "L-Leukemia?" Momo scoffs on unbelieved.

"S-She has been suffering for years but, she chose to hide it from you. She has been have a weak body since we were young so the symptoms eaten her up fast. She really need to stay on the hospital but again, she chose to stay with you. Sana, my bestfriend doesn't want to see you hurting because of her that's why-"

"Wait!" Momo stops Nayeon from talking. And then looks up on Nayeon, realizing something. "You know?" Momo then looks on every one of them, realizing it. That no one is look surprise about this.

"Don't tell me you all know about this?" That question made all of them looks down from their feet, trying to escape Momo's disappointed with disgusted face on them.

While Pushing Chaeyoung away from her, Momo stands. Seeing the papers on her hand, crumpling it, she throws it hard on the floor.

"This is crazy. You really all know but no one dares to say it to me? How long have you been aware of this? You said years? My God!!! I've been getting insane searching for her but, all this time you all know where she is." No one can dare to speak. They know, they at fault. They know, they are all guilty.

"Nayeon Unnie? How many times did I cry on you when I was missing your bestfriend? Dahyun-ah, Jeongyeon Unnie... both of you even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter