PART II : Chapter 1

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV
 

 

"Momo Unnie? Wow, you got loaded on your hands. Want some help?" Chaeyoung asked, was going to help Momo but Momo already shaken her head so she stays seated on the dining, waiting for Momo to come closer  with her stuffs.

"What is that all for? Flowers, I think some snacks and....?" Chaeyoung waited for Momo to put all of the things she had brought to see what it is. "A cake? What celebration are you going to celebrate now?" Momo seated across her, panting and checking if the cake got damaged. She sighs seeing it is not. She looked up then on Chaeyoung, meaningfully smiling.

"Today is our 100th day. Mina and I." Chaeyoung almost choke hearing that.

"1-100 days? Already?" Chaeyoung almost raised her voice out of shocked, and Momo is really confused by her reaction but then understands.

"Uhm. Doesn't it feel so fast? I still remember how we met before. And how we all got so messy. Now, everything is fine." Momo said it like it just like a dream, on how everything has changed. Her life started again. And she's really thankful she met Mina, and of course with Chaeyoung supporting her since day one.

 Chaeyoung on the other hand is thinking on something else. Seeing Momo this happy is making her worried for some reason.

"Where are you going to celebrate this day  then? Outside?" Momo shaken her head.

"No. I'm thinking just on her condo. Actually, I think Mina didn't know what today is. She hasn't talked to me until now. I'm not mad though. It's just right since I am planning to surprise her." Momo was already dreaming on herself right now. On how Mina would react. Chaeyoung just chuckled on Momo's excited expression.

"I doubt that. Mina knows." Chaeyoung opposed, and was really sure about it.

"You think?" It just made Momo's expression faded, slightly getting disappointed if her surprise won't work the way she wanted.

"Yeah. I'm sure about it." Momo pouted in disappointment, and shrugged since she actually still has her second plan. 

Chaeyoung then notice another small paper bag that Momo is keeping on her lap.

"What's that? It's your gift right? I bet it's something especial since you haven't told me about this day and ask me for help." She asked still eyeing on that paper bag since she knows that's the gift for Mina. Momo noticed.

"Speaking of..." Momo putted it up the table and opened for Chaeyoung. She made Chaeyoung looked at it while she was holding it so proud and opened it on her. "I need your help."

"Is it a CD?" Chaeyoung asked in confused, one eyebrow raising coz she can't get Momo's gift. 

"Hmn." Momo nodded excitedly as she gets again the paper bag, turned it and dropped the things inside revealing so many colored pens.

"Uhm? What is this for?" Chaeyoung really got confused, and curious.

"Draw on the cover for me. Please make it looks like our album." Chaeyoung just stared at Momo. For so long.

"Our album?" Chaeyoung finally speaks.

"Hmn. I made a compilation of our band videos before and asked someone to burn it onto cd. Isn't this great?" Chaeyoung scoffs, felt proud by Momo's witty gift. Chaeyoung took the colored pens and the Momo's gifts from her.

"Now that make sense. You are really pouring everything in to this day huh? I'll help you make this gift of yours to have the best album cover ever."


 

***

 

After Momo left, being so excited. Chaeyoung has decided to call Mina first before Momo arrived there.

"Chaeyoungie?" Mina picked up fast.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked out of nowhere.

"Hmn? Of course." Mina sounded confused but yeah, she knows what Chaeyoung means.

"What is your plan for today?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"What do you mean? What plan?" Chaeyoung chuckled on Mina's innocent answer.

"Come on. You know what I mean. It's been 100 days." Mina chuckled too.

"Yeah right. Then what do I need to do? Celebrate it with her, of course." Mina answers as a joke, but that made of them in silence.

Then the atmosphere became serious.

"Do it here. Come home here tonight, Mina."

Mina took her time to answer on Chaeyoung, while Chaeyoung waited.

"Hmn. I will."


 




 

"Mina!?" Momo calls out as she has been here outside on Mina's condo, buzzing the doorbell for the 10th time already. "Is she not here?" Momo wonders, already trying to pickup her phone on her pocket though it was really hard since she got so much things on her hand. But then she got surprised when the doors open out of a sudden.

"M-Mina... What took you so long. Eh? Why are you sweating.  You looks so pale too?" Momo asked in worry seeing Mina looking like she's sick. "Are you okay?" She added checking carefully on Mina. But Mina smiles on her, making her somewhat relief.

"I am. It's just, why did you come here so early? I was still trying to finished everything but here you are, already ruined my surprise." Mina sulked, talking while walking inside, leaving Momo there in front her door.

"Surprise? Eh? You remembered? You were not replying on me. So, I thought you didn't know about today." Momo entered the house and finally saw Mina's effort on decorating the living room. But also noticed the candles in a heart shaped on the mini table without a light and balloons beside an air pump on the floor still not done.

Momo nervously looked up on Mina, crossed armed, leaning against her bedroom's door.

"Hehe. I guess I was really too early. So, that's why you didn't opened the door for so long. You're trying to make this decorations..." Momo awkwardly uttered, gulping on nervousness.

Mina raised her one eyebrow on Momo and Momo flinched as Mina approaches her. Momo really got intimidated right now, so she walks backward from Mina as Mina just gotten closer and closer to her. Momo looks away from Mina as she corners her. But then she heard a deep sigh coming from Mina. She turned her head again on Mina seeing her finally smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter