Chapter 9

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"!" Mina exclaimed, realizing they got separated with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. "Where are they? I swear, Chaeyoung didn't said it will be crowded here. It's like all the people in this City are all here." Mina complains. She is really getting irritated getting bumped by other people right now.

Momo on the other hand is just being quiet, being drag by Mina somewhere. She can't say anything as she can only hear her heart beating so loud, unconsciously staring at their hand intertwined. She has been feeling this way after these days actually. So, she's really nervous around Mina.

"Finally! We got away from that bunch of people. Wow..." Mina exclaimed shaking her head, staring at the big crowd. "This place is really popular." Mina commented amazed on the sight, but since she didn't heard any reply she finally realized that Momo has been quiet the whole time.

She turned her head, seeing Momo were staring below. Mina gulped, it's their hands together Momo is looking, it made her finally hears her own heartbeat. She immediately let go of Momo's hand, resulting to Momo looking up on her. Mina can't read Momo's expression, as if she was mad, disappointed or something.

"S-Sorry." She muttered silently on Momo. She waited for Momo to say anything but she just smiles on Mina. Gaining no official response. They are standing there in awkward right now.

"H-How do we get a hold on Chaeyoung now? We both left our phone on the resort while we actually didn't know where they parked the car." Mina tries to find a topic but she realized Momo wasn't giving attention on her. 

Momo, was staring up there. 

She looks up and saw the big Ferris wheel. She then looks back on Momo, seeing her eyes glowing. No. Hopeful. It was Momo's hopeful eyes. Same eyes she saw before at their first meeting at that cake shop. Mina smiles unconsciously, in awe on how pretty looking Momo right now.

"Do you want-"

"Momo Unnie?" Mina got cut before she could ask Momo. She turns on the call seeing a really pretty girl, excitedly walking towards them.

"Momo Unnie. It's you right?" The girl said so Mina can't help but looks back & forth on the two who was staring at each other right now. Momo looks like she was thinking so deep trying to remember who the girl is.

"I'm your junior on our school. Remember? I used to be the loudest fan of yours. Though I'm still your fan up 'til now."

"Ahh..." Momo finally remembers, smiling wide on the girl. "Shin Yuna. Yeah, I remember now."

"Really!? Wow.... It's an honor Unnie." Yuna playfully bowed so Momo chuckled. Mina hates this view for some reason. " By the way Unnie. I am still wondering why the reunion concert of your band got cancelled, I think three years ago? I was really looking forward on that before." The girl sulked and Mina wasn't having it.

What made Mina more irritated is when Momo patted Yuna's head.

"I'm sorry. Something happens before so we couldn't do it. Looks like you grow up well. You're taller than me now." Yuna blushed on that comment. Mina on the other hand, being forgotten, pretended to cough to get their attention.

"Eh...?" Yuna exclaimed staring intensely on Mina.

"Thought, you're Sana Unnie with that side profile of yours earlier but-" Yuna puts her face closer on Mina which made Mina slightly retreated, annoyed by this girl. "Sana Unnie's face is much more cheerful than you." Mina didn't know if she will be offended on that or not. All that she knows is that she hates being compared by Sana now. 

"Unnie!" Yuna changed her attention to Momo, actually glaring so Momo was confused.

"W-Why?"

"Don't tell me she's your new girlfriend. Did you dump Sana Unnie?"

"Ah- N-No." Momo felt uncomfortable now. She looks at Mina anxious and Mina gets it already.

"Great then. I was really rooting for the two of you since you became a couple. You two really suits each other. Eh? Right, she's Sana Unnie's sister then? Is Sana Unnie's here too? I want to meet her too." Yuna excitedly said, wandering her eyes around looking for Sana.

Momo really don't want to talk about Sana to others but-

"No. Sana. She's-"

"Momo-yah." Mina calls out suddenly. So Momo got stopped. Mina smiles on her, assuring.

"Can you see the free bench there." Mina pointed on the bench on their side, slightly far on them right now.

"Go there and wait for a while."

"H-Huh? Mina-"

"Just go. Hmn?" Mina stared at Momo, like she was commanding her.

"O-Okay." Momo walks out. Leaving the two there while Mina was just staring at her walking out.

"Uhm...?" Yuna mutter as she can't get the different vibes right now.

Momo seated, observing on the two. Mina on the other hand explains some on Yuna. So, Yuna was really surprised knowing that.

All that Momo saw is Yuna keeps bowing on Mina, like she was saying sorry. And then bowed on her and wave goodbye leaving Mina there.

"I could've done that." Momo said soon Mina got closer to her, referring on explaining about Sana. Mina seated beside her.

"You want try that ride, right?" Mina pointed the Ferris wheel. 

Momo only stared on Mina, coz she guess it so right. She gained a smile from Mina, like she was saying 'of course, I know you'.

"Shall we try? It's not that scary and it was the slowest rides here. We can waste some time on there waiting for Chaeyoung and Dahyun to find us."




 




 

"Aren't you scared? Chaeyoung mentioned you're afraid of heights." They just get inside the Ferris wheel and Mina is now getting slightly worried of Momo.

"I'm afraid." Momo admitted.

"Then..." So, before the cabin closed, Mina holds Momo's wrist, thought of getting out already and forget how she's the one who offered this ride instead.

"But it's okay." Momo stopped her, pulling again inside and seated. "If I can do this then maybe, even for just this little courage I can think that someday I can try that ride too." 

"H-Huh?" Mina is confused, eyes travels on where Momo is looking right now. "Roller coaster? W-Why?"

"This Ferris wheel is the tallest ride here. Means this was the closer I can get to Sana." Mina got stunned. "That's why I want to get in here." Momo looks up, on the night sky. Mina too. The Ferris wheel runs, felt how Momo immediately holds the bar out of fear. She watched on how Momo is fighting her fear.

"W-Why would you like to ride that rollercoaster if you're afraid of it?" Mina is curious. She knows everything that Momo wants, has meaning.

"Sana loves that."

Mina wavered, hearing that. And realized she doesn't need to ask actually, since all that Momo's answers, will be Sana.

"Can I let it all out." All of a sudden Momo speaks, and Mina was just confused.

"H-Huh?"

"I always think you're Sana. Will you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter