-8- : The end

Sunny Boy // Seo Changbin

“Love we are going to be late~” Changbin called out, he heard the boy yelling a small okay, and soon his boyfriend entered the room with their little girl following alongside him.

 

“I still can’t believe this day is actually here, I bet Yohan and Hyunjin hyung’s are nervous,” Taeyang said as he let go of Nara’s hand and went over to Changbin fixing the older’s tie.

 

“They are, I got texts from both of them screaming this morning but as nervous as they’re, they’re just as excited as well,” Changbin told the boy.

 

The three left the hotel they were staying, today was a big day for their friend group it was the second marriage among them all, Hyunjin and Yohan were finally tying the knot after such a long time, and since it was a big family event they tried holding it in a place that was convenient for everyone to be able to get together, in the end, it was a small trip to get to the venue.

 

The three took a taxi to the venue and when they arrived they immediately went to greet their friends, they helped out where they could, and soon enough the event started.

 

Nara was their flower girl so she walked down the aisle for them spreading flowers as she walked, once she was done she went to sit with Changbin and Taeyang.

 

The wedding was beautiful and it all went over smoothly.

 

While they were at the party after the ceremony, Minho and Jisung came over to Taeyang and Changbin with a little girl beside them.

 

“We got to bring Hana out for the wedding, but she wants to go play outside for a bit so we wanted to hear if we can take Nara with us,” Jisung asked them, the two nodded almost instantly.

 

Hana was the little girl Minho and Jisung were going to adopt, but it was a long process, they often went to pick her up and took her and Nara to play together since they were the same age, it made Hana and Nara happy to be together so they never declined an offer for them to play together.

 

With Nara playing with Hana outside Changbin and Taeyang went to join the others for a dance.

 

Everything eventually came to an end and in the end, Nara and Hana wanted to have a sleepover, Minho and Jisung offered to have it in their room and Taeyang and Changbin agreed, the two little girls loved being together and Minho and Jisung loved having them both over since they wanted to make Hana feel at home no matter what it took.

 

“The wedding was nice,” Changbin said as he laid down next to Taeyang, taking the boy’s hand in his own.

 

“Hmm they both looked really nice as well,”  Taeyang said with a smile.

 

“Hyung do you think one day we could also be like them?” Taeyang asked as he turned to Changbin.

 

Changbin nodded a little and moved closer to the boy and placed a small kiss on the boy’s lips.

 

“Hyung,” Taeyang said surprised.

 

“What? Where alone~” 

 

Taeyang laughed a little at how cute Changbin was acting, he loved the byo like this, he loved him in every sense, every inch of the boy he loved him, he loved everything about it, he was angry when he learned more about his past relationships, he felt that no one deserved Changbin if that was how they wanted to act about it but now that Changbin was his he wanted to make the boy feel as loved as possible.

 

Taeyang kissed the boy, and this time it was more passionate and more intense than before, his heart felt like it was going to explode and Changbin felt the same.

 

They were alone, they were adults, things like this, it was okay for them to act like this, to do things like this.

 

One day it would be them getting married and they would adopt another child together, and they would have their own little family.

 

But for now, they were happy with how things were between them, the three of them, they didn’t feel the need to end everything immediately, slowly but surely, they were sure things would change naturally on their own.