-1-

Sunny Boy // Seo Changbin

Changbin was sitting in his apartment, he was a little out of it.

 

“What was that?” he mumbled to himself as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

He just woke up from a dream he didn’t understand.

 

“I met him once but this is the third dream I had about him,” he said with a small sigh.

 

“Maybe… maybe if I go back to that cafe and see him once more then maybe these dreams will stop” he nodded in determination and laid down on his couch.

 

“Tomorrow, I will go tomorrow and then come home to sleep” 

 

He fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and woke up at 9 am, he got up and washed up, getting ready to go out. He left his apartment and went to the bus stop, he waited a few minutes for the bus to come and when it did he got on.

 

He took a seat and plugged his earphones in, he sat there and listened to some demo tracks he had been working on and waited until they arrived.

 

When he got there he got off the bus and walked over to his office first, his office was just across the street from the cafe, that was the main reason his friends all agreed to meet there because he couldn’t get time off.

 

He grabbed his laptop he forgot at work the day before because he was just too tired to remember, he grabbed some other things he needed and went over to the cafe.

 

When he walked in at first he didn’t see the boy at all and he was a bit sad at first but still, he walked over to the counter and placed his order, taking the buzzer from the cashier and going to find a seat.

 

He started setting up his laptop and sorted through some notes he made earlier while waiting, he sat close to the door, so when it suddenly swung open all his notes went flying, he panicked a bit and started picking them up.

 

The person who probably opened the door also helped, the person muttered a lot of sorries which almost made Changbin laugh, as it wasn’t really their fualt that it happened.

 

“It’s okay,” Changbin said softly, he looked up and he felt his heart speed up a little, he was way to close.

 

“Still… if I opened the door a little slower it wouldn’t happen” the other said with a small pout, Changbin was quite for a bit trying not to scream.

 

‘He’s even cuter up close’ he thought to himself.

 

“It’s really okay, I picked this seat so I knew this would happen at some point,” he said trying to make the boy feel better.

 

“Have you already ordered?” the boy asked and Changbin nodded.

 

“Oh.. well I will make it up to you~,” the boy said and handed Changbin his notes, the two got up and Changbin was a bit surprised, the guy was quite tall and even built bigger than he expected… did the boy really change that much in just a few weeks?

 

“Thank you for picking these up with me, and you don’t need to make that up” Changbin told the boy, the other nodded a bit and went to get ready for work, and Changbin went back to his work, trying to get his mind straight but it was really hard.

 

After a few minutes, he was surprised when a tray was placed on his table, he looked up and saw the boy from earlier, Changbin looked at him for a bit and saw the boy was wearing a name tag on his apron. 

 

‘Hong Taeyang’ he read it in his head.

 

“Here you go~ you seem to have a lot of work to do so I brought it over instead,” the boy said with a big smile, Changbin found himself awestruck, it was the same smile as back then but this time he was there alone so it felt like it was especially for him.

 

“Thank you,” Changbin said to the boy.

 

“Here’s your drink you ordered and this is from me to make up for all the papers I sent flying,” he said to him as he took a plate off the tray and placed it in front of him, Changbin was a little surprised but he was really thankful as well.

 

“You really didn’t have to but it looks good so I’m letting it slide for now,” Changbin said in a playful tone, the boy laughed and nodded a bit before getting back to work.

 

He tried really hard to focus on his work but he found himself often glancing at the boy as he worked, but as he was doing that he often saw the boy’s bright smile slip away, almost as if the sun got drained out of him.

 

He couldn’t say he wasn’t worried, he saw his friends be the same, usually from uni stress and now more from work stress, he hoped the boy would be okay.

 

He eventually packed up everything to go back home, he promised himself that he would clean up his apartment so being out the whole day wasn’t something he could do.

 

When he was done packing everything up he was on his way out, he turned and saw the boy cleaning up his table, he smiled a little.

 

“Taeyang-ssi… thank you for the food it was really good, have a good day,” he said, he saw the boy brighten up once again, he looked a little surprised but his smile just kept growing, the boy nodded a little.

 

Changbin left the cafe and went to the bus stop and waited a bit until it arrived when it arrived he got on, he took a seat in the back and popped his earphones in once again.

 

“Yeah, it’s definitely not just today… I want to see him more often” Changbin mumbled to himself before letting out a sigh.

 

‘What am I getting myself into’ he thought to himself.