Chapter 4: New Friends

Our Wish

Song recommended: Tell me you love me - Bolbbalgan4


Her hands are holding a pile of assignment papers as she brings herself to the teacher's room. The place is considered quite far from her class but as it's her daily routine to collect and send the assignments to the teacher's room, she already feels used to it. And those walks can be considered as part of her training, so she didn't mind volunteering herself to do the task.

Her lips drew a smile as she saw the sign of the room and quicken her steps there.

"How can you call this a report?!"

Chaeyeon was startled at the sudden loud voice coming from inside. She's about to open the sliding door but the voice that sounds like scolding makes her think back on her action.

Hyeong Don seongsaenim... it's normal for everyone to hear his loud voice like this. He's known as loud and hot-tempered, always scolding students and sometimes it's kinda overreacting, scolding without a valid reason. Who's the unlucky one right now to be scolded by him? Pity you.

After taking a deep breath, Chaeyeon knocks on the door and take her steps inside. "Sorry for disturbing you." Chaeyeon bows her head to the teachers there. There are four seongsaenim there including that fierce man and Chaeyeon is lucky enough to not get noticed by Hyeong Don seongsaenim as he seems to be more focused on the student in front of her. It's a girl. A really familiar girl in Chaeyeon's eyes. Trying not to take much time, as Suho seongsaenim currently is not at his place, Chaeyeon just places the assignment papers neatly on his table before walking back to the door. She's eager to leave the room faster before she would be the next victim for that fierce man. But her mind changes when she meets the girl's eyes.

The girl moves her eyes back to the teacher in front of her. "Sorry for the mistake. I will check the report back and send it to you before the school ends today, seongsaenim." Sakura said with an emotionless tone and not-very-sincere-bow to her seongsaenim. She didn't mind the stares she got from other seongsaenim inside the room.

"Good! Meet me again after you repair it!" His voice is still as loud as before.

Does he lose his volume control? Do we have a nerve in our brain that controls our voice volume?

Those stupid questions are wandering in her mind when she looks at the man in front of her. She didn't dare to look into the man's eyes, not because she's afraid of him, but feel disgusted at the way he scans her up and down since she stepped into this room.

How I wish I can stab those eyes with chopsticks or shoot them accurately with AWM. Am I too creepy thinking about it?

"By the way, you.."

"Sorry seongsaenim. I have to go back to my class. the last period will start soon. Thank you!" Sakura quickly cut his words off. She knows he is about to start his worthless conversation and wasting her time. Sakura bows her head and quickly walks to the door and found Chaeyeon is still staring at her.

"Better get yourself out of here before he made you his next victim." Sakura gestures to the door as she meets Chaeyeon's confuse gaze. She then quickly step out of that room.

"Okay." Chaeyeon quickly nods to her words. She takes a glance at that fierce seongsaenim who already giving a death glare towards them.

Chaeyeon acts like she didn't meet the eyes and follow the pink-haired girl behind.

"You seem okay after that scolding session. Chaeyeon breaks the silence as they walk side by side towards their classroom. She gives a confusing look as she notices a calm expression from the pink-haired girl beside her. As if nothing happened before.

Their classrooms are one floor apart. Chaeyeon's is on the second floor while Sakura's class is on the fourth floor which is the highest floor. That's why the fourth students always seem weary even though it's still their first lesson. Their energy drained so much to reach the fourth floor. Especially Sakura who is a sport anti but Esport is an exception. Is the school management try to make the final year students weaker as they grow older? They should put the first students on the top floor as they are still young and fresh and junior and they deserved it more.

Sakura let out a small smile to the girl beside her. "I become used to it. It's not something worth to brag but almost every day I meet that ert and getting scolded."

Chaeyeon's eyebrows are knitted together. "What do you mean by 'ert'?"

Sakura rolled her eyes as that man comes to her mind. "He only uses those scoldings as an excuse to cover his real disgusting intention." Sakura scoffed before continue, "As if I don't know his stare towards my body. I mean, not just mine, other girls too." Her calm expression changes within seconds into angry.

Chaeyeon's eyes widened. " I didn't know about that until you mentioned it," she utters.

Ahh! thinking about it, Now I realize most of the students that become his prey were girls. What the was he thinking? Now I feel disgusted just by imagining him. HOW DARE HE UALLY ASSAULT MY FAVOURITE GIRL?!

"Now you know." Sakura beams a soft smile while glancing at Chaeyeon.

That smile gets Chaeyeon every time. She eyed the girl from her side, up and down.

No wonder that ert had his eyes on her. She got her own charms. Those cold look in her big brown eyes, long loose pink curl hair wavering over her shoulder, small lips that look kissable. Wait, what?

"Done mimicking his action?" Sakura lifts her right eyebrow with her lips showing a small smirk. The question made Chaeyeon chocked her own saliva.

"Sorry? Hell no! I just... I mean... You are so good looking. No wonder you got everyone's attention." Chaeyeon can't believe she would be so honest with her words right now. She scratches her nape awkwardly. They are now reaching the first floor. Sakura takes her turn to the left path followed by Chaeyeon.

"Including you?" Sakura still put on her teasing smile. It's the rare scene of this confident Chaeyeon to get flustered and it made Sakura enjoy teasing her more.

"Sorry?" Chaeyeon lost her words. Her heart pounding so hard after getting that question. Should she be honest with that too? Well.. Nah.

"Isn't your class on the top floor? Do you have somewhere else to go?" She dodges the question easily with another question. It doesn't sound like an excuse right?

Sakura chuckles at her sudden question.

Nice move, Chaeyeon.

They both now stopping in front of a first-year class and gain attention from the students as they pass each class there. Nobody can resist those pretty and cool seniors in their eyes. They are glowing and looking good walking beside each other which made others envious of them.

"I need to grab some important documents for this ing report from the student council room." Sakura let out a big sigh as she speaks. She quickly smiles when she meets the eyes of some juniors there.

"Alright. Let me accompany you there." Chaeyeon continues her walk back with her hand gesturing to the girl to get moving.

Sakura follows her steps as she speaks.
"Are you sure? How about your class?"

Chaeyeon smile. "Anything for you."

Sakura is flustered but she tries to maintain her face. "Well then." She let out a fake cough. "It is already the second time you help me since that umbrella incident. I should pay you back for your help."

Chaeyeon can't hide her smile when she recalls back their first interaction where Chaeyeon approached Sakura in front of the school and offered her umbrella to be shared together on that rainy day because the one Sakura owned broke on the spot. They didn't talk much that time as Sakura's parents came 10 minutes after that. But still, Chaeyeon will remember that day forever as it was the first time Sakura looked directly into her eyes and gave her the most beautiful smile she ever sees.

"How about we have lunch together later?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a silence awkward at that cafeteria table, not ever one dares to talk or start eating except the happy two. Not to mention, the people around them are putting so much interest to the group that they are busy whispering and the sound of it itch their ears so much.

Yena starts to lean closer to Hyewon beside her. "How tf we end up here bruh?"

"Obviously." Hyewon gestures her lips towards the happy two talking to each other.

"Since when they are together? Yah! She didn't even tell us the previous incident yet!" Yena suddenly recalls back the moment they caught Sakura was smiling at Chaeyeon.

"Yeah. But did you realize Yujin is not here yet?" Hyewon whispered back. She takes a glimpse at both younger girls in front of her and Yena. They are fidgeting at their place.

Speak of the devil.

"I almost can't find you guys! Since when you guys having lunch with another group?" Yujin appears from the back of younger girls with her usual cheerful voice. She instantly strolls to the seat between Yena and Hyewon and put her lunch meal at the table. However, when her sight falls on the girls in front of her, her pupils are shaking suddenly. She slowly takes a seat in between her two unnies, like a lost puppy.

"Woof woof (What happened?)." Her timid voice reaches Yena's eardrum.

"Quack quack quack (Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie are together)"

"Woof?! (They what?!) Woof woof woof woof (How tf Wonyoung is at the same table as us?!)"

"Quack quack ( You Dumb dog)." Yena rolls her eyes. "Quack quack quack? (Did you forget they are in the same group?)

SMACK!

SMACK!

" OUCH!!" Their voices are in unison. Everyone at the table is focusing on them right now.

"This is not a zoo, stupid." Hyewon massages her forehead. "And you guys didn't even understand each other. Dumb and dumber."

What did I do in the past life to have these kinds of friends?

"You are human. That's why you won't understand what we were saying just now. That's our secret language!" Yena fights back. Yujin nods repeatedly as a sign of supporting Yena's statement.

"So you guys want to be animals now? Is the world too cruel for you guys?" Hyewon speaks with a serious face.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Ouwwww!!" Now is Hyewon's turn to join the voice in unison.

"You guys are not eating but wasting your time with that nonsense talking?!"
Chaeyeon already standing behind them three while resting her arms on her waist.

I can't believe the fact I'm younger than two of them.

While still rubbing her shoulder, Yena turns to Chaeyeon and being careful with her voice. "You didn't tell us about eating with them earlier?! Did you forget something?" she tries to keep her voice as low as possible. More like whispering.

"What?" Chaeyeon is dumbfounded. But when she captures Wonyoung who is staring at them one by one with curious eyes, Chaeyeon suddenly back into her sense.

Wonyoung is Yujin's crush. Damn. Awkward.

"Oh, " Chaeyeon facepalm herself. How can she forget that fact?

"What's wrong?" Sakura questioned. Minju and Wonyoung are puzzled by their conversation too.

Four of them were startled before quickly put on act like 'everything is under control'.

"Yujin just reminds us about our upcoming speed test in training later." As expected from the team leader, Chaeyeon. Yujin nods quickly like a good child, followed by Yena and Hyewon. They are giving each other bro fist under the table.

"That's so tiring. I rather play games for hours." Sakura's forehead crumbles as she heard the news. She hates running so much even her running posture looks weird.

"YOU PLAY GAMES?! DO YOU PLAY PUBG?" Hyewon eyes sparkle.

"YES!! I LOVE IT!" Sakura's eyes sparkle too. She always becomes excited when someone mentions games but too bad she can't show it so easily to others. She has been hiding this part of her from others for a long time, for the sake of her image being a member of the student council. But, seeing Hyewon with her excitement hype her up even more.

"Tell me your game ID, unnie. I will add you right now." Hyewon already unlocking her phone and login into the game.

"Sure! Wait, let me login first." Sakura instantly grabs her phone and for a few minutes, they both are in their own world talking about the game.

"This is my first time seeing Sakura unnie become that loud." Wonyoung comments as she starts filling her stomach.

"Same. I thought all members of the student council are nerds." Yena scratches her cheeks thinking about her false assumption. When she sees the other student council members like Eunwoo, Soojin, Minhyuk, and Lia, Yena always thought 'what a boring life they had'.

Report, meeting, good grades, well-behaved. What a boring life. Their grandsons would be yawning hearing those boring school life stories from them.

"Nah. She's different from the other members. She kinda rebels in that organization." Minju begin to spill.

"Why?" Yena and Yujin start to get interested in the gossip. But this gossip is kinda talking in front instead of Sakura's back because Sakura heard all of them.

"Because I don't like being there." Sakura answered while slipping back her phone to her pocket. Her voice is calm as if she's already prepared for the situation. That makes every become more curious.

"Why you accepted the offer if you don't like it?" Chaeyeon's turn to voice out her curiosity. That's unexpected of her. If she didn't like being there, why would she let herself being nominated in the first place?

Sakura smile a little. "Long story." She utters before start digging up her meal. That short answer makes everyone show a questioned expression but Sakura ignores it.

"Both of you don't know the story?" Yujin whisper. Wonyoung innocently shakes her head and her cheeks flashlight pink as they make eye contact while Minju just shrugs.

"Alright. let's continue to eat. I'm starving." Hyewon quickly grabs her chopsticks and start munching her foods. "If you don't like the beef, I will eat them for you." Hyewon is about to steal beef from Yena's plate but Yena's quick action successfully fails her mission.

"Do you want to die?!" Yena sends a death glare. Waking up late this morning, missing her breakfast, and went to school with hungry state made her get pissed off easily over food today. And today's menu is especially good so she can guarantee she would kill someone if they mess up with her and her food right now.

"Chill duck. I won't." Hyewon caress Yena's back head. She holds her laugh with full of food watching Yena getting pissed off with her ducky lips pouting hard.

I can tie her lips. The world will become peaceful. Oh! What a good idea.

"Yena Unnie.." Minju slowly called out.

With a mouth full of foods, Yena look at Minju. Her eyebrows raised as a signal for Minju to continue her words.

Minju carefully leans forward to Yena and Yena follows the same as she notices Minju's attempt to whisper something to her. The other except Hyewon frowned as they witness their interaction.

Since when did they talk to each other?

"Where is Chaewon unnie?"

"Chaewon?" Minju nods to the question.

"Wait." Yena stands up and starts to scan her surroundings. Thanks to her sharp and clear vision, she found Chaewon right in time. The girl just finishes getting her meal from the counter. Yena waves excitedly to Chaewon, gesturing to her to join them at the table. Chaewon beams a soft smile and nods. She quickens her steps.

"Ohh! Chaewon! Hi!" Chaeyeon greets her happily. The others wave at her too. "She's the new student in Yena's class." Chaeyeon quickly explains when she saw Sakura trying hard to recognize the girl.

"Ahh. That's why she looks unfamiliar. " Now Sakura understands.

Because it's weird for me not to notice a pretty girl like her in this school.

Chaewon greets everyone at the table before taking her seat beside Yena.

"I don't know you guys are close to each other." Chaewon whispers to Yena. From what she remembered, Minju and her friends always eat at different table previous days and seems unapproachable. She just barely know about Minju from the day they met in front of the class.

"This is the first time we talk to them." Yena whispers back. She eyes these school celebrities for a second before continue. "Chaeyeon owe us a story."

Chaewon glance at Chaeyeon and the pretty pink-haired girl then nods.

Ohh.. lovebirds?

She starts to eat silently without knowing a pair of eyes keep stealing glances at her with full of adore (or might be love? What is love?)

As everyone was so into their things, Yena feels few taps on her laps from her right sides. She caught Yujin's mouth move slowly, sending some silent words. Yena understands right away and finishes her food faster. Then, she clears to gain that person's attention.

"Wonyoung ah, you are in class 2-2?"

Wonyoung lifts her head and receives a soft smile from Yujin. Her blood rush to her face.

Keep calm, Wonyoung. Keep calm.

Keep calm, Yujin. Be cool.

"Actually in class 2-1, unnie." Wonyoung replies to Yena's question.

"Ahh.. My bad." Yena scratches her nape.

"Oh! My class is on top of your class." Yujin's smile exposes her cute dimples that always caught Wonyoung's attention.

I know. That's why I always look out the class window, hoping to see you running down the stairs in front of my class.

"Oh really?!" Wonyoung act shocked. Trying to hide her feeling butterflies.

"Yeah! I always use the stairs.. Oh! And the restroom on your floor. They are cleaner than ours." Yujin scratches her nape while grinning.

Lie. I choose to go there to steal glances at you in class.

The conversation continues in fluffy ways. Not just those two, everyone there having funs getting to know each other while some hiding their own feelings inside, wishing for their chances to come in future.

.
.
.

"Seems like you are having fun. And you make some strong allies." A smirk appears on his face while clenching his fists.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuri ah! Are you coming?!" Ryujin shout from the class door. She is about to leave with Chaeryoung who already waiting outside.

"Go first. I'm on duty today." Yuri just waving goodbye with her eyes still on her schoolwork.

"Still not finish?" Minju appears at the side of her table.

"Two more questions." Yuri's hand is busy moving on her paper. Writing all the answers that pop up in her mind at the moment without thinking much. As long as it's done.

"Aren't you hungry?" Minju's kneeling down with her hands resting on Yuri's desk, peeking at her answers on the paper.

"Too hungry that I can eat you alive." That deep husky voice made Minju gulps hard.

Scary~

Minju taps the table slowly in a random rhythm as she giving the girl her time to finish all the work. Her eyes wander around the class, watching her other classmates disappear one by one. Once the class start to be quieter, she turns back to Yuri who is already on her last few sentences on the paper.

"My group eats with Yena unnie's group at lunch time."

Yuri stops her writing. That name caught her attention immediately. "Why?"

"That's shocking right? It turns out Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie are friends. We only acknowledge it today. Even Yena unnie and the others were shocked too." Minju explains with widen eyes, showing her shocking expression. She keeps covering , can't believe she was having lunch with them. Specifically, with Yujin and Chaewon. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Yena unnie and the others? Hyewon unnie and Yujin?" Yuri asks for confirmation.

"Plus Chaewon unnie." Minju added. She can't hide her smile saying that name.

Yuri bite her lower lips. She tries to maintain her expression, continuing her last sentence on the paper.

As she receives a silent response from Yuri, Minju senses something fishy.

"You are really jealous of her. Aren't you?" Minju beams out a teasing smile.

"Why would I?" Yuri rolls her eyes. After finish the schoolwork, she stretches up her arms upwards and starts to tidy up everything on her desk.

"Eyy~ you can't lie~" Minju pokes Yuri's fluffy cheeks, resulting in the cute girl groaning angrily.

"I'm not." Yuri defends herself.

"They already look so close within a week. Should you be worried about it?" Minju is placing a trap.

Yuri just shrugs it off. "They are classmates after all. Why should I feel worry." But her heart said otherwise.

"Eyy~ I thought you would be so worried about it. She's your rival. " Minju covers showing her surprised face towards Yuri's reaction.

"You should be worrying about yourself instead, duh. Two persons at one time?" Yuri manages to turn the table.

"You are right." Minju rests back her head on the desk. "I don't know how to decide between them."

"Who made your heart flustered more?" Yuri raises her eyebrow.

Minju caresses her own chin while thinking. "I think.. Chaewon unnie? Her face is really my type. Her honey voice is an extra point plus her good proportion. She's perfect!"

"The last part sounds so ert." Yuri is disgusted. "But it already shows who you like more." Yuri shows a soft smile.

"Eyy~ as if you didn't stare at Yena unnie's body during their training or PE class." Minju pokes the fluffy cheeks again. "And you are right. I might like Chaewon unnie more. And it seems like Yujin is more interested in Wonyoung."
Minju sighs a little upon assuming that.

"Oh really? That's not surprising. Wonyoung is indeed eye-catching." Yuri's approval causing Minju to pout.

"Yah! How about me?!" She's about to throw tantrum.

"You are pretty too. But you are not Yujin's type." Yuri laugh.

Minju pout even more. "Yah! You should comfort me." She shows her sulking face.

"Aww.. Are you sulking, Minju angle? That sulking face does not suit your pretty face." Yuri cooing while patting the girl's head.

That definitely made Minju smile widely. "That's better!" Minju is satisfied.

"I'm about to throw up after saying those. " Yuri stands up and pretends to throw up.

"Yah!" Minju playfully hit Yuri on the shoulder while they are laughing together.

"You are late for the club." Yuri shows the time on her phone to remind Minju about the after-school activities.

"Oh no!" Minju immediately checks her phone and sees the messages from both Wonyoung and Sakura unnie coming in asking her whereabout. "I gotta go. You should be going too." Minju quickly grab her white backpack with a cute frog keychain at the front pocket and check herself with her hand mirror which she always carries in her pocket.

"Later. I want to rest for a while."

"Alright then. I will leave first. See ya!" Minju waves goodbye and left Yuri alone in the class.

Yuri stretches herself and lay down her head on the desk, closing her eyes with her face facing the window. The sunbeam falls slightly on her soft hair, making the brownish color of it stand out. The air breeze coming through the window hitting Yuri's face and body in a soft way make her feel sleepy right away. Her eyes already feel heavy.

"5 minutes nap won't be a problem right?" Yuri mumble to herself. She glances at her phone on the table.

It's 2.20 pm. The vocal class always starts at 2.45 pm. So I still have time.

Suddenly, a growling sound coming from her stomach.

Ah, I didn't take my lunch yet. I used my recess time to finish the homework I forgot to do yesterday. Should I stop by the cafeteria first? Arghh but I'm so lazy and sleepy. Let's take a nap first.

Yuri closes her eyes and within a minute, she's already in dream.

.
.
.
.
.

The steps approaching her slowly and carefully. The person checks the surroundings and when all clear, she takes a seat in front of the sleeping girl, putting the sausage bread and yogurt milk on the table without causing a sound.

"Cute." She muttered under her breath. Her fingers slowly approach the sleeping girl and suddenly the body flinches in her sleep made her breath stop for a while. Luckily, the girl continues in dream. She carefully struck strands of hairs behind the sleeping girl's ear so she can stare at the cute sleeping face clearly.

"I wish you can notice me." She smiles. She takes the precious chance to stare at the sleeping girl for a minute and quickly takes out her phone, opening her camera and capture the rare scene.

"I'm sorry for this but you are so cute right now."

When she is satisfied with the picture, she keeps back her phone and leaves the classroom quickly, afraid of someone else see her there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got her phone number! I got her phone number!" Yujin jumps around the changing room joyfully while lifting her phone up the air.

"Yah! Yah! Calm down. You distract me!" Yena tries to focus on her game. Her fingers tap fast on the phone screen but luck is not on her. "Yah! I lose because of you!" Yena throws her Nintendo switch back into her backpack and folds her arms towards Yujin.

"Sorry, my favorite unnie!" Yujin back hug Yena's neck happily. She ruffles the older's hair, can't contain her excitement. "Should I chat her unnie? What should I talk about?" Yujin shows her phone to Yena.

"Hmm.. I think you should calm your down first and give her a break. Don't make it too obvious." Yena's words sound like advice and insult at the same time. She takes out all the drinks she got from the cafeteria and arranges them neatly on the bench she's sitting on right now. While waiting for Yujin's response, she takes a sip of the coke.

"Ahh.. You are right. " Yujin scratch her chin as she thinks hard. "How about we make a group chat with all of them?"

Yena almost chokes on her drink. "What?" Her jaw drops instantly.

"Yeah! We should. So we can invite them for lunch again in the future. We are already befriend with them, right?" Yujin talks so fast with her sparkles eyes looking at Yena, wanting her approval right away.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask Chaeyeon about it." Yena shrugs. She doesn't know how to react to the suggestion other than being shock about it. They only talk with that group today.

Isn't it too early for the group chat? I bet it would be so awkward.

They heard a few knocks on the door and Hyewon appears.

"Where did you go? You took a long time." Yena offers her coke but getting refused by Hyewon right away.

"My stomach didn't feel good." Hyewon lazily grabs her training outfit from the locker.

"You eat so much during lunch, unnie." Yujin comments as she points at Hyewon.

"Yah! That's your fault." Hyewon scoffs while sending a glare to her.

"Why me?!" Yujin show a dissatisfied face. Yena laughs at Yujin's reaction due to being blamed suddenly.

"You talk too much with Wonyoung and disrespect your food. Hyewon can't bear the sight so she eats all of them on your behalf. Did you even realize about it?" Yena pat Yujin's back with a laugh as she explains.

Yujin back to her calm state when she receives the explanation. "Ah.. That's why they are gone so fast. Sorry, unnie. I didn't realize it. " Yujin quickly send a pleading look to Hyewon.

"You are whipped." Hyewon ruffles Yujin's hair causing Yena to laugh even louder. The room is noisy with the voices of Yena and Yujin teasing each other. When she's about to reach the shower room suddenly Hyewon remembers something so she turns back and grabs her phone from her bag.

"What's wrong, bruh?" Yena gives a questioned look with her hand locking Yujin's neck. Yujin also stares at her doing.

Hyewon just raises her right eyebrow at them while dialing her phone and waiting for the other side to answer her call.

"Who are you calling, unnie?" Yujin becomes so curious and approaches her quickly. Yena follows from behind. Hyewon still ignores the question. She is wandering around with her phone.

The call get connected.

"Yuri ah .. Yeah .. this is Hyewon."

Yena and Yujin share eye contact.

"Have you eat?"

"Not yet unnie. I got urgent work to do during lunch hour."

"Ahh, that's why you don't join our lunch? Alright, don't forget to eat your food." Hyewon can't help but felt so worried. The girl sounds so tired from the call.

"Since when they become close?" Yujin asks Yena. Yena just shrugs with her poker face. They go back into listening.

"Is that Yena unnie?"

"Yena? She's here. Yujin too." Hyewon's expression turns bitter as she answers. She take a glance at Yena for a sec and looks away.

"Yuri Unnie !! We miss you!!" Yujin quickly leans her face closer to Hyewon's phone to speak to Yuri. As she can't hear Yuri's voice quickly, Yujin grabs Hyewon's phone and put herself on call. Hyewon hissed.

"Eh? Yujin?"

"Unnie. Are you sleeping? You sound different."

"Ahh.. I just wake up from a short nap in the class."

"Ohh.. Got it. You seem tired too. Just take a day off and take a rest unnie." Yujin suggests without second thinking.

"Should I? I never skip the club activity before."

"Let me pass the phone to the expert." Yujin hands in the phone to Yena on the spot.

"Eh? Don't!"

"Hello."

... Hello..Yena unnie.."

"It's okay to skip the club activity sometimes Yuri ah. It's cool. Like me." Yena receives a smack on her head from Hyewon after speaks confidently. She glares at Hyewon.

"Don't teach your junior bad thing." Hyewon scolds.

"Yuri unnie is too innocent for this." Yujin comments, supporting Hyewon.

"Yah! You are the one who suggests this." Yena pushes Yujin's shoulder. Yujin laughs it off.

They heard Yuri's giggle from the call.

"Yuri ah.." Yena's voice tone changed, more calmer and softer than before.

"Yes unnie?"

"Skipping class is bad but skipping meal is the worst. Take care of yourself. That's all from Yena the coolest class skipper." Yena end the conversation with a laugh before she passes back the phone to Hyewon and finish her coke.

Hyewon shakes her head.

"Don't forget to eat. See you soon, Yuri ah."

"Bye unnie! See you later!"

"Alright, I will. Goodbye!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Writer's note]

So, what do you think? Can you guess who is that 'person' visiting Yuri in the class? I would like to know your opinion for your answer. I gave out few hidden hints there for you guys to analyze. eheeee.