Chapter 3: Rival

Our Wish

Song recommended: Galaxy - Bolbbalgan4

Yuri has been staring at her phone screen for almost 10 minutes. Suddenly she throw away the phone into the bed and starts rolling around while hugging her pillow.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I have her number now!" Her small room is filled with her scream. Yuri can't contain her happiness anymore. She feels like she's at top of the sky right now. She picks up her phone back, staring back at the contact list and kiss the screen while her legs are kicking the air.

I can die in happiness right now!! Wait.. if I die I can't meet Yena unnie anymore.. No no! I take back my words! I think I can't sleep tonight because of this excitement!!

Suddenly notification comes in. Yuri startled for a while. She looks at the screen and raises her eyebrow.

Ahh.. this girl.. I thought it's Yena unnie for a moment.

                                             ** MinMinguri **

MinMinguri
Yuri
Yuri

Joyulll
Who is this?

MinMinguri
Yah! You didn't save my number? I'm Minju.
How dare you! I save your number since our first day of class.

Joyulll
.......
Can you see my profile pic since before?

MinMinguri
Yes. Why?

Joyulll
Means your number already in my contact list since our first day of class.

(The chat went silence about 2 mins)

MinMinguri
So you were joking just now?

Joyulll
... You really can't read the situation... 😒😒

MinMinguri
Yah yah.. I was just testing you. I know you were joking!

Joyulll
Eyy~ Why did you suddenly text? Need help? Yujin matters?

MinMinguri
Have you finished math?

Joyulll
Yeah. Want the answer?

MinMinguri
Not the answer. Want to see the solution for question 2(c) page 27.

Joyulll
Tsk. It's the same meaning as you want the answer. 🙄

(send the solution and the answer asked)

MinMinguri
I'm not! But you gave so thank you!

Joyulll
😌😌😌

MinMinguri
Btw, did you heard about a new student coming and become a hot topic in our school today?

Joyulll
The one in Yena unnie's class?

MinMinguri
Yeah!! That girl. She created a fuss among the students. Have you see her?

Joyulll
Not yet

MinMinguri
They said she's beautiful. Let's check her out tomorrow during the class break. 👀👀

Joyulll
Why don't you go with your 'school beauty squad'? 🙄

MinMinguri
No! That will make us look suspicious.

Joyulll
And you think if we both go there won't make us look suspicious?

MinMinguri
It will be less suspicious. We are classmates overall. They might think we have some works on that floor.

Joyulll
I'm not interested.

MinMinguri
Eyy~ Are you sure? Don't you wanna see your rival? I heard Yena unnie is her friend now.

Joyulll
Are you trying to make me jealous?

MinMinguri
Didn't say that. 😌😌

Yuri rolled her eyes upon seeing the chat.

You really spoil my happiness right now, Minju ya. I was on top of the sky before and now you made me feel want to scream on top of a mountain. Yeah, I know about the new girl and I know what happened at the school previously.

Yuri put her phone at the side and close her eyes while lying down facing the ceiling. She remembered what they talked about while in the cafe.

[Flashback]

"HAHAHAHAAHAAHA am I hearing the right thing?" Chaeyeon slammed the table a few times while letting out a big laugh.

"Yah! Are you looking down on me?" Yena put down her Nintendo switch and glared at Chaeyeon who is still laughing.

"It's surprising right?! For a moment, I thought she was not Yena unnie that we knew." Yujin continued her story. "Yena unnie shoved Jaemin just like that and run away with the new student, I mean Chaewon unnie." Yujin tries to act back  Yena's actions.

Chaeyeon gave Yena a teasing look. "Actually you are just helping because she's pretty right?"

"Huh?" Yena furrowed her eyebrows. Yuri who is sitting at the right side of Yena lifts her head when she heard the words.

"Yes, she is." Hyewon suddenly answered on Yena's behalf. She's busy feeding herself with a piece of chocolate cake in front of her but got time to annoy Yena with her sudden answer. Yena rolled her eyes.

"But she's really pretty! Right Yena unnie?" Yujin sincerely giving compliments to the new student. She remembered how she's in awe when first time seeing the girl in the changing room. She thought the other students just hyping it up but when she sees her with her own eyes, she admits it's not just a hype, it's the fact.

Yena scratches her neck with her eyes wandering at her friends. "Yeah. We can't deny the fact," she answered while shrugging. They didn't notice the change in Yuri's expression.

"So that's why you are helping her?" Hyewon blurted out. It's like a trap question to Yena.

"How could I just ignore when I saw her getting bullied by those brats? They were trying to take advantage of her. She almost got assaulted by them, you know." Yena tries to defend her action. Well, she's telling the truth. Not because of beauty, but humanity. (Wow, I can't believe my words.)

It's a good point to point out. Everyone there sees how the new student getting uncomfortable by those selfish students but just ignore the situation as they don't want to create a problem with them, especially with Jaemin. Just because he's popular and has a huge influence, everyone just lets him do whatever he wants. He just wastes his good looking face with his bad attitude. Him.

"Woah. This side of Yena really gives me goosebumps!" Chaeyeon jokingly giving shivering gestures. "You should be careful from now on. You already make your name on his enemy list." She warns.

"It's okay. I have you guys." Yena grins widely while looking at her friends with sparkly eyes. She put big hope on her friends as her guardians. That's what bff for right?

"I'm out from it." Hyewon quickly rejects.

"Me too. I don't want any bad records. I want to live longer." Yujin shook her head.

Yena was in disbelief. "You guys must be joking right?"

"We aren't." Hyewon and Yujin answered simultaneously. Their answers bring a laugh among Chaeyeon and Yuri who have been listening to them. Yena's jaws dropped.

"It's more hurt to see you guys answer it together with those confident look. It's okay. I still have Chaeyeon." Yena smiles widely at Chaeyeon who already avoids her eyes.

"Don't say... you are with them too, Chaeyeon?!" Yena stands up from her seat with a disbelief expression.

"I got more important stuff to settle other than picking a fight with that guy. He's dangerous." Chaeyeon continues to munch her cake and her words make Yujin and Hyewon nodding as a sign of agreeing.

Yena sits back and starts sulking.
"How dare you guys after all of these threats." She turns her face to Yuri. "They are really mean, right Yuri?" Yena pretends to wipe her tears while pouting.

Yuri giggles seeing Yena's cute pouting face. She pushes her plate closer to Yena. "Have this cake, unnie. Cheer up!" She offers another empty spoon to Yena but instead, Yena suddenly brings Yuri's hand that is holding a fork with a small piece of the cake to and eat the piece on it deliciously.

"I'm better now." Yena shows her soft smile to yuri before continuing the game that has been paused on her Nintendo.

Well.. that sudden action made Yuri blush madly. She down her face at the table to hide it but it doesn't worth it as Hyewon witnessed the scene with mixed feelings inside. She doesn't know what's the feeling but it's not good.

"You guys should already date each other," Yujin comments as she takes a sip from her drink. Hyewon beside already sending a sharp gaze to Yujin for a moment before quickly looking somewhere else. Her expression is the same as before. Kinda pissed off but she manages to control it.

"Who? Them?" Chaeyeon asked while pointing at Yena and Yuri. She frowned. Can't believe Yujin's words.

Yena lifts her head looking at Yujin. So do Yuri. Her heart starts to beat faster upon the statement.

"Me and Yuri? .." Yena is about to continue her words but she notices Yuri's blushed face. She assumes that Yuri must be uncomfortable in that situation so she keeps back her words and proceeds with her game.

"Troublemaker with cute innocent freshie? I feel pity for Yuri. Must be hard for her to take care of Yena then." Chaeyeon comments. She shakes her head as a sign of opposition. How can Yuri control Yena's hyper?

But Yuri got different thought in her mind.
'I would be the happiest person in this world if I can be her date.'
Too bad, Yuri just can say this in her mind. She wants to see Yena's reaction but she's already in red and doesn't want everyone to notice it. Too bad Yuri~ Everyone already sees.

"It's like beauty and the beast. No. Should be called as beauty and the duck." what a savage comment come from Hyewon. Out of nowhere.

"HAHAHAHAA" Chaeyeon found the comment amusing. Yujin almost bursting out the drink from . She had a hard time swallowing the drink due to her effort not to laugh.

"Why do you guys always against me? I'm confused whether you guys are my bff or my haters." Yena talk with furrowed eyebrows but her eyes still on the game.

"That's what bff for." Hyewon interrupts while raising her eyebrows. She begins to stir her drink before taking a sip from it while eyeing Yena.

"Aren't bff suppose to support each other?" Yena questioned. She pauses her game and lifts her head towards Hyewon with confuse face.

"That statement only valid on Google only. Not for the reality." Hyewon sends an annoying smile to Yena. Yujin and Chaeyon already laugh hearing another savage but funny words from Hyewon. Savage Hyewon is on rise!

"Ah, you guys really.." Yena cover her face in frustration. She continues being in her game world. Don't want to involve in the conversation anymore.

"Unnie, we still don't get your number right?" Yujin asked Yuri as she realized about that.

"Ah! Yeah! Yuri ah, let me save your number." Chaeyeon takes out her phone and others follow except Yena. They are now exchanging numbers with Yuri. When they are done, all continue to finish the cake and their drinks. They don't bother to call Yena to join them as they know Yena is not fond of sweet things except for cream bread at their school cafeteria.

Yuri glances at Yena who is so immersed in her game. She really wants to ask for her number but she doesn't want to disturb her crush, and the girl seems sulking too. Yuri is fidgeting at her place thinking of the way to approach the girl beside her.

"Yuri." suddenly the girl in front of Yuri calls her. Yuri turns her head.

"Yes, Hyewon unnie?" Yuri tucks her hair behind her ear as she meets the older's eyes. From Hyewon's eyes, that scene makes her flustered but she's so good at showing poker face and she's grateful for it.

"Give me your phone." Hyewon offers her hands towards Yuri. The way Yuri hesitated make Hyewon continue her words. "To save her number for you." She points at Yena as she explained.

"Ah.. alright." Yuri smiled as she hands out her phone but someone grabs her hand from aside.

"You should just ask me, Yuri." Yena takes Yuri's phone and typing something on it and hand it back to her. Yena gives a slight smirk to Hyewon before looking back at Yuri, waiting for her answer.

"Tsk." Hyewon was annoyed. She doesn't understand Yena's smirk just now but she's pissed with Yena sudden interrupt between her interaction with Yuri.

"I- I don't want to disturb you playing the game, unnie." Yuri shows her guilty face which Yena found so cute that makes her want to hug her instantly. Ehem!

"I can pause the game for you. And I don't trust her. She would mess up my name saved in your phone." Yena pat Yuri's head softly and finish her drink. Chaeyeon and Yujin are looking at each other, trying to match their telepathy of what they are thinking looking at these people.

"You should trust your bff." Hyewon rolled her eyes. she eyed Yena who already standing up from her seat.

"Isn't that only valid on Google?" Yena picks up her bag and walks to the counter to pay their bill.

[End of flashback]

Yuri ruffled her hair in frustration. Of course, she was having fun with them at the cafe but her mind can't stop thinking about the new student since they mentioned her. And it is more disturbing after she heard Yena complimented her beauty. It made Yuri more curious about the new girl.

Thinking of it, now I realize it's the first time to hear Yena unnie said someone is pretty. Is she really Yena's type like how Hyewon unnie said? Should I be worried?

Yuri stares at the ceiling for about 5 minutes before she grabs her phone back.

** MinMinguri **

Joyulll
I'm in.

MinMinguri
Woah~ you admit you are jealous of your rival now?

Joyulll
I'm out. bye.

MinMinguri
Hey! Hey! I'm just kidding !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey.. Are you sure about this? Minju gulping as they are about to reach their destination. She scans her surroundings and notices something different.

Woah~ this floor really gives a different vibe compared to our first-year floor. How can I describe it.. it feels more mature and calmer?

"You should ask yourself. You are the one who insists on this." Yuri sends a death glare to the girl who is a step away behind from her.

"I'm just nervous. Why are they staring at us like we are doing a crime?" Minju faster her pace to Yuri's side and link her arm with her.

"It's either two. We really do crime by trespassing third-year floor or your beauty stands out too much that it is a crime." Yuri casually making assumptions while counting steps to reach Yena's class. She's excited to see Yena unnie but at the same time nervous to meet her 'rival'. Oh, now considering her as a rival?

Minju felt a little flattered by Yuri's words.
"Were you complimented me just now?" She asked with a teasing voice.

"I guess it's like an assumption to your question just now more than a compliment." Yuri just sends her a cold expression.

"Mean!" Minju pouts.

They now already arrive in front of Yena's class. Seems like no teacher in the class. The students are doing their own things, playing games, gossiping, flirting, and snoring (?).

Yuri and Minju take a sneak from the door windows. try not to make their presence noticed by the students in class while their eyes wandering around searching for their target. Minju is searching for the new students with the hints she got from her other friends previously.

Short hair. Pretty. Sit at the back.

While Yuri's searching for her crush.

Blonde hair. Cool. Don't know her seat.

"Did you find her?" Minju asked. Her eyes still on the mission.

"Not yet.. The vision from this window is too small." Yuri complained. She still not giving up on her mission.

"Then.. If we use those windows beside the class, it would make us looked weird! Like a stalker." Minju rejects the idea in her mind wanting to take a look from the glass window.

"You guys already look like a stalker." Suddenly a voice comes from their behind. Yuri and Minju stoned at their place and stop what they are doing. None of them dare to turn their face to the voice even though for Yuri, it sounds familiar.

"Why are not you going in, bruh?" Another voice coming not so far away from them as the steps approaching them three. This time, the voice really makes Yuri uneasy at her place. She feels like wants to run and hide inside an isolated cave right now.

"Yuri?" The first voice she heard just now is calling her.

With blushed face, Yuri collects all of her courage to turn her body and eventually making eye contact with the person in front of her who already standing so close to her right now. Their face are so close to each other that make Yuri startled for a second. Minju on the other hand, cowardly hiding behind Yuri with cold sweats on her forehead.

"Er.. " Yuri gulps in nervousness as she's still sending her gaze towards the person in front of her. She thought it's the person she imagined just a while ago but actually not. Her heartbeat is more relaxing right now but the intense gaze she's receiving right now somehow shakes Yuri's heart a bit.

Hyewon raises her eyebrow upon meeting Yuri's eyes. She can smell Yuri's scent from this close that makes her heart racing. But of course, it's Hyewon, the calmest person right there showing her poker face.

Baby's scent...

"Hmm? Yuri? Why are you here?" Yena appears from Hyewon's back. The way Yuri's stare quickly shifts away from Hyewons's to Yena's break Hyewon's heart. Hyewon gives a glare glance at Yena with pissed off expression before smacking her back, out of nowhere. Both Yuri and Minju are surprised and confuse at the sudden action.

"Ouch! What the.." Yena quickly cut her word off as it's not proper to say it in front of Yuri. She sends both confuses and holding pain face to Hyewon that giving signal 'What's wrong with you, motherer?!'

Hyewon just shrugs it off. She's happy her revenge is settled. Her eyes now go back to Yuri but the girl hiding behind her capture Hyewon's attention.

"Who's that hiding behind you?" Hyewon's pointing to the girl. Yena follows the tip of her finger while casually resting her arm at Hyewon's shoulder while trying to take a peek at the unknown person behind Yuri. The girl is taller than Yuri's so she's bending her knee to hide. The effort tho.. Seems cute in Yena's eyes.

"Err.. Hello.. I'm Minju.. Yuri's classmate." Minju finally shows herself as she moves aside from Yuri's back. She's lowering her head with trembling hands.

This is more nerve-wracking than getting an interview for my scholarship before.

Yena's eyes widened as she bet her eyes on Minju.

Hyewon's too. She barely recognizes her from her back just now. Hyewon's sight is not that good because of too much game playing. They can't believe that they are talking to one of the school beauties!

"Woah! I don't know that you guys are classmates. I'm Choi Yena. This brat is Hyewon. We are from this class and we are Yuri's friends." Yena offers her hand to shake with the beauty and Minju accepts it even though she feels shy about it.

"Woah! Woah! I don't want to wash my hand today! I got handshake with a celebrity!" Yena jumping around excitedly while holding her own hands.

"Yah ! Yah! Calm your down. You make her blush madly." Hyewon holds Yena's shoulder to make her stop her doings. Actually, Hyewon wants to have handshake with Minju too but she should act cool in front of Yuri. Ehem~! She steals a quick glance at Yuri who is still staring at Yena's as if Hyewon is not existing there.

Yena giggle at Minju's blushed face. "Say.. What are you guys doing here? It's rare to see first-year students walking on this floor especially during the class period. No class right now?" Yena asked.

Yuri and Minju are sharing their eye contact right now. Both feel like they are agreeing on the same excuse they have in their mind so Minju start to answer.

"We want to see the new- ssu#*#%" Suddenly being covered and it's by Yuri's hand. Yuri sends a quick glare at her but Minju still can't understand the signal she's trying to send.

Yah! I thought we both have the same thinking but I'm wrong! You should not ruin our mission, Minju! Yena unnie should not know it!

Yena and Hyewon furrowed their eyebrows upon seeing these girl's weird behavior.

"She just accompanies me to meet you, unnie. I want to ask whether you got training today." Yuri quickly covering the things up while sending an awkward smile to her seniors.

"Well, you should just text me to ask about it. You already have my number, didn't you?" Yena tilts her head a little while still staring at Yuri and Minju. She's doubting Yuri's answer just now.

"Err.. yeah but my phone's battery is dead already. And our class ended early today because our seongsaenim got an urgent call from the principal. We are bored so yeah.. here we are haha" That's really an awkward laugh from Yuri. That stare made her both body and heart tremble so hard that Minju can feel Yuri's hand covering start vibrating.

"I think you better let her go. She barely can breathe I think." Hyewon interrupts while gesturing towards Minju.

Yuri quickly releases her hand from the girl's mouth but managed to send a warning glare to her, 'If you dare to expose ourselves like before you should already count your last hours before death.' But yeah~ It's Minju tho.

"Unnie, I heard there's a new student in your class?" Minju asked casually as she tries to catch her breath back and really receive a death glare from Yuri. She really should count her last hours from now on.

Yena burst into a laugh when she receives the question. She quickly pats Yuri's head that makes Yuri startled for a while as she turns her head back to Yena.

"You are bad at lying, Yuri. don't you think?" Yena didn't end her laugh yet and continue patting Hyewon's shoulder at the same time. Hyewon shows her smile as an agreement towards Yena's claim. Both of them admit the girl really looks like a lost hamster just now.

"Huh?" Yuri is dumbfounded. Well, she is still lost.

"Good effort, dear but your face can't lie. Why don't you just say you want to see the new student?" Yena speaks softly while smiling at Yuri. When she captures the situation, Yuri is already giving up her life.

Just kill me already. Please, anyone. I beg you.

"Cute! Well, there she is. If you guys want to see her." Yena points her finger to the behind of Yuri and Minju. In no time, the girl already standing behind them but she cannot go into the class as her way is blocked by the girls. She then walks passing Minju's shoulder and they both meet their eyes for 3 seconds before Chaewon stop beside Yena.

Minju is strucked by a cupid arrow once her sight falls on Chaewon. It's the same feeling she had when she's looking at Yujin for the first time at the field previously but her heart beat faster in this situation.

Another 'fall in love at first sight'? Screw yourself, Minju! But.. How can she's being this perfect?! Perfect body portion, small face, cute short hair, and that captivating eyes make you want to be lost in her stare.

"Chaewon, the juniors want to meet you. They waited in front of our class since a while ago." Yena cheerfully greets Chaewon with a smile.

"Oh? Hi.. I'm Chaewon. Nice to meet you." Chaewon smiles while bowing to them. Yuri replies the bow but Minju still didn't move at her place. She's like being hypnotized at the moment.

Even her voice sounds so attractive. Ah~ what is already happening to me? I can barely think right now. She's so perfect in my eyes right now and I don't want to move my sight from her.

"Hi. I'm Yuri. We are first-year students. And she is Minju. My classmate." Yuri politely introduces herself. She slightly pokes Minju's waist with her left elbow as the girl didn't even give any reaction since a while ago.

Is she getting possessed by something? Why her face is like she's looking at a ghost?

Minju snaps back in reality after getting elbowed by Yuri. She bows politely with shady pink on her cheeks.

"Nice.. to meet you too, unnie." Minju's voice is half talking and half whispering but still can be heard by the others.

"Sorry for making you wait but why you guys want to meet me?" Chaewon showed questioned face. Her eyes keep moving between two girls in front of her. How can they know her? Have they met her somewhere?

That question just being left hanging by Minju and Yuri as they both don't know how to answer it.

"I bet it's because of the chaos yesterday. The news spread so fast among other students. They want to see what they heard. You are so popular right now." Yena tries to give an answer on their behalf.

Minju and Yuri nod to Yena's explanation with their innocent face. Seems like they already exposed their mission so they are giving up. They really can't lie. Such a baby!

"Ah, I see.. It must be bad rumors about me right?" Chaewon scratches her nape.

Perhaps they heard bad things about me so they rush here to see me. I make a terrible first impression on my first day at this school. But.. it's not me the one at fault. I'm the victim and I'm the one getting the hate? Argh! I don't even want to think about it.

"It's not!" Minju suddenly yells out loud voice gaining some students' attention inside the class and the others passing them by.

"That surprises me." Hyewon is dumbfounded.

"I thought my heart jump out for a second." Yena holds her chest.

"No need to be that loud, Minju!" Yuri scolds her in a whispering voice. She pinches Minju's elbow softly to make her aware of her mistake.

Thank you, Minju. Now everyone is watching us. What's next? Getting kicked out from this floor?

Minju quickly apologies to everyone that watching her right now. She's bowing to Chaewon sincerely for making a scene out of nowhere.

Why are you behaving so stupid, Minju ah! I know you are shock and nervous and want to reassure her for the false assumption she gave just now but you don't have to shout like that.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She doesn't have the gut to meet Chaewon's eyes right now.

Chaewon chuckle. "That's a relief. I'm afraid you are thinking wrongly about me because of the rumors."

"Of course not, unnie. We just heard they were talking about a very pretty student transferred to this class and we agreed to see you together." Yuri explained.

"It's a false exclaim." Chaewon immediately denied.

"But it's true! you are so beautiful, unnie." Minju speaks with full of her heart. She collects her courage to look Chaewon into the eyes.

Chaewon is stunned by that sudden compliment. It is surprising to has someone compliment her directly like this.

This girl is full of surprise. Interesting. Is she always saying things without thinking much?

She then gives out a soft smile to Minju as appreciation. "Thank you, Minju-shi."

Minju nods shyly. Actually, she also didn't know where the confidence comes from. Her words keep slipping out since she met Chaewon. On the other side, Yuri, Yena, and Hyewon were shocked by Minju's bold words. Where to buy Minju's confidence?

Aware of the sudden silence, Yena immediately giving out a fake cough. She checks the time on her watch. "The next class will be starting soon. You guys should go back to your class." She acts like an example senior that cares about the study but in fact, she's planning to ditch the class soon. To explain the details, just now she and Hyewon are already at the rooftop to play PUBG but Hyewon forgot her charging cable so they come back here to grab it.

"Yeah. We should be going now. Sorry for disturbing you, unnies." Yuri bow respectfully and dragged Minju away. Minju forcefully walked while praying hard that God will save her from Yuri's death threat soon.

Hyewon quickly heading up to her seat to grab her phone cable. While waiting at the door, Yena remembers something when her eyes notice a form that Chaewon has been holding since a while ago.

"Is that club registration form? Have you decide about your club?" Yena asked curiously. In her mind, she was hoping Chaewon will join their running team as the girl got a great potential in running. Her speed is great. She just needs to improve on stamina.

Chaewon shakes her head. She put the form on her table and take her seat. "I'm thinking of joining music class."

"Really? Yuri is in that class too." Yena is giving small applause. She supports Chaewon's decision even though it's a regret to not having her in the team.

"Oh, I will consider it then." Chaewon smile but then her eyebrow furrowed watching Yena is still standing at the door instead of going to her seat.

"Why aren't you.."

"I'm done. Let's go." Hyewon appears right at the time she pulls Yena's back collar before dragging her out of class.

"Sorry, but we got 'important team meeting'." Yena managed to send a wink to Chaewon before disappear from Chaewon's sight with Hyewon.

"Important meeting huh?" Chaewon smirked as she rests her chin on her left palm. She's now staring at the registration form while in her deep thinking. If everyone wonders why they are living in peace after the disaster yesterday, it's because the boys still not getting revenge on them yet. Either the brats are busy with other things or they already forget about yesterday. Chaewon hopes it's the second one. she doesn't want to draw attention from others again and create another scene. She already at her limit to face all the rumors she heard since she comes to the school this morning.

'Rude girl'
'So arrogant'
'Beauty with bad attitude.'

And other nonsense rumors that she doesn't even want to remember. It's not her first time getting these kinds of treatment. She faced the same situation at her old school but this time, it is worse which makes her anxious. However, seeing Yena not getting bothered by these things made Chaewon feel that maybe she should not overthink about it.

I should just enjoy the peace and ignore what they said, just like Yena unnie did.

Chaewon smile to herself remembering how cool Yena in the disaster yesterday. She's grateful to have Yena as her guide and her first friend in this school. Yena seems like a very playful, happy-go-lucky person and maybe doesn't like studying from Chaewon's perspective but she still takes her responsibility seriously. That what makes her charming.

I'm looking forward getting to know her better.

While humming to random songs, Chaewon is filling the registration form.

[At the rooftop]

"Bruh, If I die from getting beaten by Jaemin's group, please bury me along with my phone or Nintendo Switch. I will get bored in the grave without it." Yena suddenly speaks while in-game with Hyewon beside her. Her headache for thinking about it all this day.

"There's no internet inside grave. And I thought you are not bothered by it. " Hyewon's hand skilfully moves on her phone trying to kill the enemy that suddenly ambushes the house she's been hiding.

"I'm scared to death when I saw them at the gate this morning. Luckily, I got to sneak in using the back gate." Yena grin.

"Yeah. And right now you better focus on this game. Unless you want to die in my hand, buried without your phone, and look pathetic inside your grave." That sounded scary from Hyewon plus the death glare she gives to Yena.

"That's why you are single now. So scary." Yena pouts as she focuses back on the game.

"Look at the mirror before speak."