kai and taehyun

Our Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonjun's friends arrive 10 minutes later with a string of apologies ready for sleeping in when they were supposed to be there earlier.

Yeonjun honestly shouldn't actually be the one complaining since he slept in too but that statement's quite rude so Soobin just kept his mouth shut.

"A new face yey! I'm honestly getting tired of seeing Jun hyung's face for the whole summer." The boy who seems like he's mixed says, making the other one laugh and Yeonjun complaining.

Soobin's not sure if he should be laughing with him so he just let out a small chuckle.

Yeonjun flicked the boy's forehead, "Yah! I'm still three years older than you and you shouldn't be disrespecting me like this."

"Oh I forgot how old you are already. Sorry grandpa!"

"Twenty one's not that old you little punk!"

Soobin's feeling more and more out of place as he continued staring at the three who kept on bickering with each other.

The more he stares at them, the more he wishes that he's in Seoul right now, spending time with Beomgyu. He must've been so lost in his thoughts because he felt someone tapping his left arm.

"Soobin? Are you okay?"

Soobin flinched and looked at Yeonjun. He wanted to say that he's not, but he doesn't want to be a burden to the people who he literally just met with his never ending problems --- they don't need to know about it anyway.

Soobin said the line that he's so used to saying, "U-uh yeah I'm okay, sorry I was just thinking about something."

"Oh okay." Yeonjun nodded, not asking anymore questions, "I hope we are not annoying you, we're normally like this so yeah."

"Wait you guys haven't introduced yourselves yet. This is Soobin, he's Grandma Hyeja's grandson."

"Really? So you're the grandson she talks about to us all the time. I didn't know you'd be visiting this year."

Great, he hopes that his Grandma talks only about the good things about him.

"I'm Kai and if you're wondering, yes I'm half-Korean and half-American. I'm 18 and I can sense that you're older than me?" Kai babbled out and Soobin confirmed that he's indeed older, "So I can call you hyung right?"

Soobin nodded at the over enthusiastic boy who's literally like a ball of sunshine.

"And I'm Taehyun, I'm 18 too. Nice to meet you Soobin hyung!"

"Nice to meet you too guys." Soobin smiled at the two younger boys.

Beomgyu are you seeing this?

"So... if you don't mind me asking, how come you've only visited this year hyung? We're also not from here but we always spend our summer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter