Ch. 2

Take Your Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-II-

 

Jennie and Jisoo easily become inseparable ever since Jisoo gave Jennie that piece of yarn all those years ago. Jisoo argues that it’s the candy that’s gotten Jennie and her sweet tooth to stay, but Jennie rolls her eyes and says otherwise. Now wherever Jisoo is, everyone knows that Jennie isn't far behind.

 

But this is also how a twelve year old Jisoo, and an eleven year old Jennie find themselves stuck in detention for cutting class for a quick trip to the arcade.

 

Jennie is horrified, and Jisoo doesn't seem affected by it at all as they stay seated beside each other in the empty classroom with their teacher not so vigilantly watching over them.

 

"I told you we'd get caught!" Jennie exclaims as soon as the teacher had excused themselves to go to the washroom.

 

"Yeah, but we still had fun!" Jisoo says, grinning like they aren’t trapped in detention, "Besides, it's just this once Jendeukie. I promise we'll never get caught again!"

 

Jennie massages her temples, "We shouldn't cut class again," She says, ever the stickler for rules. She has to, if she wants to be a lawyer, after all, "Not hide better, Jisoo unnie. We could get suspended the next time!"

 

"If we get suspended, then that's a whole week of arcade trips! We could even go to a karaoke, or to the amusement park and I'll buy all the snacks!" Jisoo says with a sparkle in her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter