Panic

Secretary's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is going to be one hell of a night…

 

Squeezing through her small apartment door with quite literally Sojung’s entire weight still leaning on her, Eunbi used up every bit of power left in her to not collapse right on top of her face.

 

Practically dragging the taller inside at this point, the blonde let out a huff of exhaustion as she collapsed on the ground right after making sure Sojung is lying somewhat decently on her couch.

 

… she’s soaked... The blonde thought to herself after looking over her shoulder.

 

Her small break was going to have to wait...

 

You see, although the small walk here from the taxi to her apartment isn’t exactly a far trip, the rain, as the vehicle had pulled up towards the front curb, refused to show any forms of mercy.

 

The driver, despite running on a tight schedule, tried his best to help, he even offered Eunbi to stay in the car as long as she needed until the weather gave way…

 

However, about five minutes in, with the rain only getting heavier by the minute and the driver still needing to make a decent income, Eunbi just decided she was going to have to tackle this obstacle head on.

 

And now, here she is…

 

Soaked, cold and in dire need of a long hot shower....

 

Placing her palm over Sojung’s forehead though… the younger’s eyebrows furrows as she concluded that shower was going to have to wait too, along with her break.

 

The heat being transmitted onto her skin now felt way worse than it was an hour ago.

 

She had to do something and quick, or else Sojung’s brain is literally going to be fried by the end of the night.

 

Quickly grabbing a towel from the bathroom, the secretary completely forgets about her own discomforts as she begins attempting to pat the unconscious woman dry.

 

From clothing to neck up, the towel soaked up the water instantly but her concerns only grew bigger once the fabric touches Sojung’s forehead and wiped away water droplets trickling down the side of the woman’s temple. Eunbi isn’t sure if the water was from the rain or the older’s fever induced sweat or maybe even combination of both, but what she did know is if Sojung didn’t dry up soon, her condition will undoubtedly worsen.

 

A towel isn’t enough, I need to get her out of these soaked clothes!

 

Not thinking twice, Eunbi's hands travelled straight towards her boss’s blouse, finger hovering above the first button of the clothing, she was just about to unhook it when her body literally freezes up on the spot and blood begins colouring her otherwise pale cheeks.

 

Just what in the world is she doing?

 

Now don’t get the blonde wrong here, she knew exactly what she was about to do and why she had to do it… it was just something about this entire situation that didn’t sit quite right with her and in turn, she just couldn’t physically continue on from where she left off with these train of thoughts freshly bombarding her mind.

 

To put it bluntly… the girl is literally hovering over her boss who was lying unconscious on her couch... about to undress her.

 

See!?

 

It just didn’t sound appropriate.

 

This scenario is just unheard of between an employee and their boss,

 

Was it really okay for Eunbi to take care of the CEO of Aphrodite Fashion in such a manner? And if it was, why in the world is she so flustered about it?

 

With hesitation came nervousness and nervousness came self-doubt. And it’s self-doubt that made her question her actions earlier in the night.

 

Would it have been better if the blonde just kept running towards the station instead of hiding under the covers? Would it have been better if she just didn’t see Sojung at all? That way she would’ve been able to avoid this entire situation…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter