Fiance

Secretary's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So just for some reference for the overall feel of how I imagined the furniture, setting and characters would be like in this story. 

 

Eunha's Secretary table:

Sojung's CEO Table:

And as for the characters, it's literally the My Way concept pictures from Walpurgis Night xDD

 

 

 

Ok! On with the story!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eunbi's eyes shut tightly together as she felt every movement, every breath and every graze left on her neck, by the older.

 

The blonde doesn't think she'll ever get used to such a sensation, no matter how many times she and Sojung partake themselves in these activities. Because it never fails to send a flow of electricity down her spine and make the younger shiver to the core, every freaking time. 

 

Letting out a shaky breath, a yelp leaves upon feeling Sojung attack her sensitive areas... a little more aggressively than usual...

 

Crap...that's going to leave a mark...

 

Eunbi would quickly dismiss the thought, the moment the older pulls away and approaches the latter's lips before the shorter could even fully catch her breath.

 

Leaning back against the hard surface behind her to give Sojung more space to move around, in that exact moment, realizing just how tight of a squish it, to have a make-out session underneath a table... she realized then, that Sojung is the one entirely in control.

 

Because she knew exactly what she was doing.

 

Pushing Eunbi into this tightly confined space and squishing her against the edges of the table's surface... just so their legs would be forced to be entangled with one another and their bodies will practically be bounded together.

 

Yeah... she definitely knew what she was doing...

 

Little to say, making out underneath the table was definitely not something that gave anyone a good amount of freedom to wriggle along... especially not if the two people, literally couldn't keep it still for longer than 5 seconds... 

 

Aggressive movements causing two bodies to bump side to side, even the sturdy CEO table started shaking, causing papers to slip off the edges.

 

But Eunbi didn't care... and seeing how the older woman didn't want to slow down her movements either, Sojung probably didn't either.

 

Drowning in Sojung's lips more and more, the blonde genuinely thought she was going to melt in the other's grasp. Her brain went onto autopilot, and she didn't even bother suppressing the moan she had once tried so hard to hold in prior.... Her small hands grasped onto the fabric of the other's sleeves and pulls on them in desperation, pleading for something from Sojung, something that Eunbi wasn't even entirely sure of.

 

But it was when Sojung broke their kiss and stared deeply in her eyes with such sincerity... such warmth and such a...lack of coldness... when Eunbi for the first time since all this had started... felt her own heart swell. 

 

It was a look she's never seen from the older before.. and oh boy, did it make her heart skip a beat.

 

Don't get her wrong though, the blonde could still see the lust built up behind the surface... it was obvious once Sojung's slender fingers reached the top button of Eunbi's blouse and started unhooping the it... making the younger almost shiver with the faint touch...

 

"So-Sojung" She couldn't help but stutter, forehead against each other's, arms wrapped around the other woman's neck and their eyes never breaking apart from one another's for even a second.

 

She finished unhooping the first button... but as soon as her fingers lightly grab the second one, everything suddenly came to a halt, leading to the younger with no other choice but to stare at Sojung, with half confusion and a big other half of hurried frustration.

 

"Eunbi..." The CEO suddenly calls out, making the blonde's heart almost stop. Her tone of voice wasn't something she was ever used to hearing from the older...

 

Instead of her usual authority-like voice... this time... it sounded so... unsure....?

 

"Is this- Is this okay?"

 

Is this okay?

 

Eunbi's head was spinning at this point.

 

Since when in the world did Kim Sojung ever asked for permission...

 

In such an unsure manner as well...

 

It had always been action speaking louder than words between them, so hearing her ask that, was something that threw the butterflies in Eunbi's stomach into a complete frenzy.

 

Still staring into Sojung's eyes though, Eunbi noticed something else that completely caught her off guard...

 

Her eyes... they looked sad...

 

Why do they look so sad?

 

So uncertain...?

 

It's so unlike the CEO Eunbi had grown to know for the past three months...

 

the sassy, yet beautiful boss lady that always looked as if she knew the answers to absolutely everything...

 

Never in a million years did Eunbi think Kim Sojung could make such an expression as well...

 

That glint of sadness... it just didn't look right to the younger... it just isn't something she wanted to see on Sojung... 

 

It just didn't suit her... 

 

Eunbi just di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter