"We Can Just Shower in Pairs"

Kitty Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sports have never been quite my forte. Growing up, my mother and grandmother preferred putting me in the arts. I was apart of choir, painting classes, ballet, and even tap dancing. When I was like 7, I did want to try gymnastics, but once I managed to crack my head open by doing a failed hand stand, I was taken out of the sport. I had to get stitches and I was left with a wicked scar over my eyebrow. The moral of the story was that Kim Ki-bum and sports do not mix. I often tried my hardest to get out of all the gym classes and avoid playing. My excuses eventually becoming too chaotic, that the gym teachers just made me their clean up boy. Sports were simply a no-go for me. So, it was quite hilarious that I found myself in the park with Min-ho, Tae-min, Jin-ki, and Jong-hyun- playing a game of basketball. Can I honestly just say sweating is not for me? I honestly hated every moment of this, but Jong-hyun was there so I joined in. 

Min-ho was eating every moment of this up as Jin-ki and I stumbled around the court. He was showing off his athletic prowess by shooting 3-pointers and dunking. Honestly, there was no chance for Jin-ki and I. Poor Jin-ki, who kept falling on the ground of the court. I helped him up because I felt sorry for him, but at some point, Jin-ki gave up on getting back up. I thought joining in the basketball game would've given me ample contact with Jong-hyun. Boy, was I wrong. Him and Min-ho were so competitive that all the contact I was getting, was being pushed and bumped out the way. I had no clue how Tae-min was honestly able to keep up with the two. Min-ho was a raging ball of muscle and competition. Jong-hyun a small ball of determination and competition. The two were honestly playing as if we were going to be drafted for a professional team. 

I found myself sitting on one of the bleachers with Jin-ki by my side. Jin-ki, who had scraped up knees and was pooling sweat. Min-ho didn't even care that we quit without announcing our departures. The three of them just continued to play, Min-ho's shirt eventually coming off. Honestly, gross. I could Tae-min was soaking it all in though. The boy was helpless when it came to Min-ho. Once Min-ho's shirt came off, Tae-min honestly seemed as though he was going to faint. I could tell he was trying many different ways to try and touch Min-ho's chiseled chest and abs. Did I come off like that? I hoped not. I think my crush on Jong-hyun is way more subtle than Tae-min's crush on Min-ho.

"Why did we agree to play with them?" I asked Jin-ki in a playful tone.

"Because it was fun! Even though I kept falling, it was fun." Jin-ki answered as he took a long swig of water. 

Jin-ki always managed to find the positivity in things. Even though his knees were probably going to be scarred and his ankles were probably broken, he was happy with the game. It definitely couldn't be me. I honestly felt like going home because it was a bit hot outside and the game was getting boring to watch. Min-ho was basically scoring all the points, Tae-min stumbling after him like a lovesick fool, and Jong-hyun was jumping and hopping around with all of his heart. My eyes watched Jong-hyun as he tried to hold his own against Min-ho. The way his hair stuck to his forehead was honestly so cute. His tongue tended to hang out the corner of his lips when he focused on trying to steal the ball. He also looked pretty y when he got all riled up and competitive. The way his eyebrows furrowed into a focused scowl and the way he shouted out curses was just purr. 

But I was growing hangry from all the activity. We all made plans to play the game but no one mentioned plans for food. I honestly needed to go home and shower before I sat down anywhere to eat. I was prepared to stand up and call off the game but then something absolutely jaw dropping happened. Jong-hyun ripped his own shirt off in a rage as Min-ho dunked on him. Jong-hyun's body was sculpted by the Greek gods. I had not expected him to have such y chocolate abs. My pupils probably dilated to the size of dimes as I watched the now shirtless Jong-hyun. He moved with more passion, his body smoking as he managed to make it across the court and score a three-pointer against Min-ho. My eyes were so focused on Jong-hyun, that I hadn't noticed Tae-min flopping onto the bleachers next to Jin-ki and I.

"I am so tired. Does he ever stop?" Tae-min whined out.

"He will burn out soon. Then I will buy all of us food." Jin-ki said with a chuckle. 

"We are not going to get food without showering!" I protested.

"Where would we all go to shower?" Tae-min asked, his sweaty head landing on my shoulder. The kid was honestly so cute but ew the sweat. I wanted to wither away from him and push him onto Jin-ki. I could feel my body stiffen up, my eyes narrowing as Min-ho and Jong-hyun kept running back and forth. 

"We could go somewhere to eat outside. We cannot all shower and get clothes to change into." Jin-ki said.

"No. I refuse to eat covered in sweat. That is just disgusting." I say, pretending to gag. 

"Maybe, we could all just meet back up for a meal." Tae-min hummed. 

Jin-ki nodded at the idea and I simply agreed. I did not care what we did as long as I got to shower and to hang out with Jong-hyun even more. Our last encounter was when we all went to the movies and when that dog barked at me. I still hadn't figured out whom exactly Roo belonged to. I still hoped that Roo was just a dog he was walking. I thought about texting Jong-hyun to ask him about Roo but that would have been weird. I tried asking Min-ho if he knew who owned Roo, but he simply ignored me. I honestly am still considering gouging his eyes out. He was terrible at playing cupid for me. He definitely seemed to be closer to Jong-hyun than I was. It made me a bit jealous but also a bit excited. Min-ho would eventually invite Jong-hyun over then I could seduce him. At least that was what I was hoping to happen but it seemed the five of us could not stop hanging out as a group. How was I going to get close to Jong-hyun with three other knuckleheads around?

"Are you guys ready to go?!" Tae-min called out. 

Min-ho and Jong-hyun ran towards the bleachers. My booty bouncing on the hard metal as Min-ho and Jong-hyun raced up them. I gripped onto Tae-min's wrist as Jong-hyun stood directly behind me. I could feel the heat radiating from his legs onto my back. I gulped as Min-ho stood next to me, our eyes all going to Jin-ki to see what our next move was. 

"Ki-bum wants all of us to shower before we go get something to eat." Jin-ki said.

"Boo! We can shower after we eat. I am so hungry." Min-ho said with a groan. 

My hand instantly went out to smack his hard shin, "We are not going to stink up a restaurant." 

"Are we all supposed to go home and go back out to eat?" He asked, his eyes narrowing at me.

"If I go home then I am probably going to take a nap." Jong-hyun said. 

I looked back at him, his sweaty abs right in my face. I could feel my ears and face heat up as I watched the rapid rising and falling of his chest. Geez, did he really have to be in my personal space like that? I felt so tempted to reach out and drag my hands down his chest and abs. I could probably stand up and kiss his face. I honestly hated everything about sweat but Jong-hyun... I could the sweat of-- Ew, no. I cannot the sweat off his body but I would be willing to wipe it away with my hands. I could feel the butterflies rush in as Jong-hyun glanced down at me. His gorgeous brown orbs twinkling as we made eye contact for about four seconds before our attention was all back on Jin-ki.

"How about we go to my house? I will let you guys use the shower then we could all order take-out." Jin-ki said. 

"What about clothes?" Tae-min asked.

Shhh, Tae-min please be quiet. Clothes would not be necessary. Wait- who am I kidding? I do not want to see Min-ho in his glory. We all just agreed to go to Jin-ki's home and use his shower. The plan being that we could borrow some of his clothes and laze around the TV together. I watched as Jong-hyun put his shirt back on, his delicious abs disappearing. What a pity. We all followed behind Jin-ki as he led the way to his home. I've never been to his home so I had no clue what I was expecting. All I knew was that he did not live in an apartment like the rest of us. I just hoped he had a good water supply and that the shower wouldn't turn cold. I honestly would have preferred to go home and shower, since all my moisturizers and products were there. I would simply just shower later when I left Jin-ki's house. I just needed to get close to Jong-hyun and move our love story forward. 

As we reached Jin-ki's house, I felt a bit excited. It was always nice seeing someone's home and looking around. You could tell a lot about a person by how their house looked. Granted, I'm sure most of the interior design were the choices of Jin-ki's parents, it was still exciting. I hummed softly as Jin-ki opened the brown gate to his own and we all walked through. Min-ho bouncing the basketball against the walkway to the front door. I glared at him, which was met with him tossing the ball at me. 

"Gah!" I shrieked out, I quickly caught the ball and heaved it back at Min-ho's head. He simply ducked and the ball ended up slamming into the closed gate. My face heated up and I quickly apologized to Jin-ki. We all gathered into the front of his home, our shoes coming off. I stood with my hands behind my back as we waited for Jin-ki to give us the okay to step all the way inside. His home smelled of fried chicken and love. It made my stomach growl, which everyone heard. My face heating up as Jong-hyun gently poked my stomach. I my stomach in, a small grin breaking out on my lips. My tummy was really ticklish. I did not let anyone touch it because I hated to be tickled. But, Jong-hyun got a pass. We soon followed Jin-ki all the way inside. His parents bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter