"Meow.~"

Kitty Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I find myself hiding under the couch in my kitty form. Min-ho's grand idea was to wait until midnight then somehow invite Jong-hyun over. The plan is honestly a bad one, but I can't express that in my cat form. All I know is that my heart is racing and I feel the urge to groom myself. Min-ho gives me a play by play of his messages to Jong-hyun.  He apparently asked Jong-hyun if he could stop by for drinks. His excuse being that I was supposedly gone for the night and he didn't like being in the apartment alone.

The excuse is complete bull. Jong-hyun is such a sweetheart he agrees to come over and share a couple of beers with Min-ho. He even offered to sleepover which is driving me up the wall. He's going to be sleeping in our apartment except I won't be in my human form. I was going to be in my cat form. How is Min-ho going to fight off Jong-hyun's allergies? 

What if Jong-hyun leaves once he realizes a cat is here? Ugh, Min-ho is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. I peek out from under the couch as Min-ho picks up my cat tower and disappears down the hall. I dart from under the couch and follow him. He is putting the cat tower in my bedroom and shutting the door. He looks down at me with this weird smirk. 

"You have to trust me Ki-bum." He simply says. 

I suppose I don't have any other choice but to trust Min-ho as he shuts my bedroom door and walks back to the living room. I follow after him into the kitchen as he opens up the fridge and pulls out the beers. Oh how I am craving one of them about now. Why didn't he tell me of his plan before I was in cat form? 

"The plan is simple, he comes in and we hangout for a bit. You will then begin to meow and cry like you're hurt outside when I bring him out on the balcony then we will go down and "rescue" you. Okay?" Min-ho says. 

"Meow?" I respond. That's his big scheme? He wants me to play a damsel in distress as he drinks beer with Jong-hyun.  Honestly, I'm desperate so the idea doesn't sound too far fetched. I just don't like the idea of being left outside especially with the cool air of the night. I hope that he doesn't leave me out there too long. 

Min-ho picks me up and I automatically purr from the warmth of his chest. He walks over to one of the kitchen cabinets and opens it up. He grabs out a cat treat for me and I eat it like its the best thing on earth. My taste buds as a kitty is quite different from my human buds. I have tried these treats as a human and they taste god awful, but as a kitty these are the best things on earth. 

I relax in Min-ho arms as he walks to the front door and slip into some shoes. I sigh as he opens our front door and walks out. He heads down the hall to the elevator. I just hope this plan is worth it. What if Jong-hyun doesn't care to save me? I will probably cry and die on the spot. No, I won't die but I will cry. 

Once we're outside Min-ho sets me by a bush by the front entrance to our building. He squats down to look at me, his giant hands cupping my small feline face. I my lips as he looks down into my eyes. "Trust me." 

"Meow." I say. 

I don't have much of other choice but to trust him. Jong-hyun is already on his way here. I just hope to the stars and moon that Min-ho's plan works out. I go into the bush and lay down on the cold and dirty ground. This definitely isn't the life for me. I don't particular like being an "outside" cat. 

When I had to go home from Jin-ki's house as a cat, I ran into a couple stray cats who tried to attack me. I luckily outsmarted them, but after that, the outside scares me in my kitty form. I know that I have claws and the means of self defense, but it feels a bit unfair to fight stray cats who don't turn human. I can't have that on my conscious or I would simply turn myself into jail for animal abuse. Anyway, I stay in the bush, my eyes on look out for Jong-hyun.  

Soon I hear his footsteps and I nearly dart out of the bush to greet him. No, I need to stay here. I can't ruin whatever Min-ho is planning. I actually trust the giant oaf to help me make improvement with Jong-hyun as a cat. I just hope the night won't end in anaphylactic shock. I can feel twigs from the bush in my fur and there's a few critters in here with me. Is that raccoon ? Ew!! I need to get out this bush asap and into Jong-hyun's arms. 

Okay, he went into the building. That means he is on his way up to Min-ho and the plan will unfold. I climb out of the bush and shake my body. I need to groom myself urgently but I hold back. It will be best if I looked a bit dirty and homeless, it will hopefully make Jong-hyun take more pity on me and not sneeze at the sight of me. Does that sound insane? Empathy replacing allergies. Honestly, if a witch can put a curse on my whole entire family then anything is possible. 

I keep my ears open for the sign of Min-ho and Jong-hyun being out on our balcony. We live on the 6th floor out of 16. If I try really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter