"Honesty"

Kitty Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My nerves are on pure edge as I make it to Jong-hyun's front gate. It is a bit ridiculous to be scared of a sausage shaped dog but I can't keep my heart from thumping as I push the gate open. I walk into Jong-hyun's front yard and take a moment to inhale the scent of his mother's garden. I can already hear the high pitch barks from Roo. She isn't impressed that there is a stranger in her front yard, I can respect her for that. Who would want a stranger in their front yard sniffing their garden? Aish, I just need to get this done and over with. I still have to call Lady Jang to see if she can help me in anyway with my stupid curse. 

I take another deep breath as I walk over to the angel statue. It's a gray statue with an angel with wings, it has a pitcher in its statue hands as if it is watering the garden. It causes me to smile a bit, it's a cute statue. I carefully lift the angel up and grab the extra key Jong-hyun said would be there. I set the angel back down and then stand up straight as I creep to Jong-hyun's front door. 

"AN INTRUDER!!! INTRUDER!!! INTRUDEERRRRRR!!!! CAT!!!!" Roo's barks translate. 

I wince from the sound of her barking and the translation in my head. Jesus, can she please pipe down? I insert the key in the front lock and slowly turn it, I can hear the soft click of the door unlocking.

"Alright, stay calm Ki-bum." I mumble to myself for some type of encouragement. My hand is literally frozen on the knob of the front door. I can hear Roo's tiny claws scratching at the door as she continues to bark at me. 

"A CAT!!! A CAT!!!! AN INTRUDER!! AN INTRUDER!!!!!" 

How the hell am I supposed to do this? I really wish Min-ho would have picked up his phone. Roo is not going to let me into her house without a fight. If I was in my kitty form, I think I could take her on but as a human, no way! It's okay, Ki-bum. She isn't even a tall or a large dog. She is literally a weiner. That's all, she is a weiner and I will NOT let a weiner scare me. Hell, I don't let anything scare me. I will be okay. I have powerful legs, I can kick her if I really have to. Please don't call PETA on me. It is simply self defense, I won't kick her without any cause. I'm not a monster, okay? I am just a cursed catboy. 

I take a couple of more deep breaths then turn the knob to the front door. Roo barks grow louder as I push the door open and set one foot inside the door. I huff deeply as she continues to bark at me. I shove my way inside of the home and slam the door shut behind me, I can immediately feel her paws on my shins as she tries to jump up at me while barking.

"INTRUDER!!! INTRUDER!!!! INTRUDER!!!!" 

"Hush!!!" I literally hiss at her, my finger going to my lips. 

I watch as she steps back from me, her tail pointed straight and out. I take a deep breath as I stand over her tiny body with my hands on my hips. She is literally just a sausage, I just need to show her who is boss. 

"I am going to take you for a walk and you're going to obey me. Okay?" 

I grab her leash off the wall by the front door. I look at her as her tail slowly wags and she approaches me with her head down. Did I scare her? She is being so quiet now. Not that I am complaining, she looks kind of adorable with her big puppy eyes. I quickly bend down to clasp the leash onto her collar. I take a deep breath and nod my head. Good, she hasn't tried to bite me and she is listening to me. I look around and grab her roll of poop bags off of the table by the front door. I then open up the door and walk outside with her. I lock the front door back up and slip the key into my pocket. 

"Good girl, now lets walk." I say to Roo as we head to the front gate. 

I walk out the gate with her and follow as she makes a left turn. This isn't so bad, she is kind of cute with her nose glued to the ground. Her tail is even wagging as she walks, her tiny legs carrying her. I find myself giggling as I follow Roo, she has seemingly forgotten about my cat status. She is leading me on a new adventure and I can't say that I mind it that much. I can see why she has Jong-hyun wrapped around her cute paws. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from Roo.

I yawn as we walk through Jong-hyun's neighborhood. It's a small one with a few traditional styled homes. Jong-hyun's home is a neo-traditional styled place with an impressive front garden. Since his home is a bit more modern, I figure his laundry room is inside of the house versus out back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter