"Find A Witch"

Kitty Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever experienced a feeling of pure bliss? A feeling where everything in the world is seemingly perfect. The tension is gone from your body and any frustration in your heart is gone as well. It is as if you're dancing on cloud nine with the angels playing their harps. Their glorious voices singing a song of sweet praise, that makes your skin clear and vision 20/20 and even beyond. It's the feeling of a thousand freeing s with the taste of the richest chocolate on your tongue. 

Have you ever experienced that? If so, you're a lucky son of a . 

I haven't experienced it once and I thought that Jong-hyun would've given me that experience, but no. I was blissfully happy on his lap in my kitty form but the allergy medicine only caused him to fall asleep. Min-ho decided it was better to take Jong-hyun home than make him sleepover. I didn't want him to go but unfortunately my crush's skin was red with irritation and his nose was so stuffed, his voice sounded nasally. 

The medicine had failed us. I can't even begin to explain the frustration I feel. I just want Jong-hyun to be my lover but the universe has played this cruel trick. They decided to make the love of my life allergic to cats, allergy medicine doing absolutely nothing. I can't bare the thought of making Jong-hyun suffer that much again. He indeed enjoyed my kitty form, but it was literally only about 15 solid minutes of him petting me, before he hit snoozeville.  

I am just happy that Min-ho didn't laugh at my pain. He simply took Jong-hyun home and came back to the apartment. No words came from him as he rubbed my head with a look of pity in his eyes. Great— Min-ho is pitying me and Jong-hyun could possibly die around me. Will I get my happy ending or be stuck as a human/kitty creature for the rest of my life? 

I can't have Min-ho take care of me for the rest of my life. I'm sure he has his own goals and dreams to follow. He's honestly not in university because he wants to take care of me. I'm the one holding him back from life. I can move back in with my parents, but I don't want to burden them. They've already raised me. I don't want to disrupt their peace, I'm supposed to be the breadwinner for them. 

It's all just so ing aggravating. What did my ancestors do to piss this witch off? What can I do to break my curse? Dumb question, Ki-bum. I can break my curse by finding someone to love me in my human and kitty form. What can I do to get Jong-hyun to be able to be around me? That's the million dollar question and I'm not liking the answers I've received so far. 

Min-ho suggested shaving my fur off. He obviously doesn't know how Maine Coons work. All that fluffy fur is definitely not meant to be shaved off. Besides, the allergens lie within cat saliva. I've tried going without grooming myself but its all very instinctual. A cat has to brush their body down with their tongue or they will go crazy. I'm assuming since I can't control my cat brain to stop. Min-ho then suggested that we simply remove my tongue. Hahaha. I'll gouge his eyes out someday. 

The days that have passed since Jong-hyun came over have grown to wide. It's been 5 days since I've last seen him, but we managed to text each other quite a bit. He explained to me how I (in kitty form), caused him to be red for two days. It took one day for his nose to become unclogged and he basically just threw his clothes away. All of this information caused guilt to well up in my heart. I put him through that pain. 

He reassured me it was fine and that he would like to see Bonbon (its what he named me, cute isn't it?) again but he thinks it's not a good idea. He's right, it's not. It was a bit hard for me to agree with him but I did. Him being around me in my cat form isn't going to work. Making Jong-hyun pop allergy pills would only work for so long before he grew immune. 

The big question is now: what the can I do?

I find myself sitting on the couch next to Min-ho. It's our day off from work and we are wasting it by watching TV. I'm a bit surprised that Min-ho isn't out. Typically he will be out at the gym or doing something sporty. Oh well, I'm not going to question it. 

"Aish, seriously what do I do?" I ask with a heavy huff. 

Min-ho glances at me and gives a small shrug, "Find someone else to love?" 

I side eye him as my slender arms cross over my chest. Find someone else to love. Ah yes, what a ing genius idea. Let me just go to my long line of gay bachelors who are waiting for Kim Ki-bum. My prince charming has been waiting for me all this time. 

"Grand idea. Who do you suggest, hm? Because I have a nice line of gay men in my friendship list." I reply with a sparky tone. 

"Yikes. I'm sorry." Min-ho replies with his own huff. 

We sit in silence as a beauty ad comes on. The ad features this pretty model with long hair and perfectly clear skin. She's sharing her secrets to beauty which would be the product. The product being some high-quality facial cleanser with skin rejuvenating moisturizer.  We watch as the ad preaches how magical the product is. I could honestly go for it— my skin has been a bit of a mess due to my stress. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter