....I'm Lias.

Erebus [Discontinued]

 

Name: Kwon Elias
 
Age:  16/17
 
Birthdate: May 22, 1995
 
Height: 176cm
 
Weight: 51kg
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
Personality:
 
When you'd first meet him, you'd probably not even notice him. He'd just sit or stand in the background, only trying to be so invisible as possible. if you'd then try to talk to him, he'd just freak out, and not be able to give you a proper answer. If someone unknown talks to him, he freezes. He can't move at all, but just stands still. You shouldn't yell at him if he doesn't respond to you or don't look in your eyes, because he can't get a word out.
 
Only to some special people, he can talk comfortably with. As told before, Elias doesn't talk a lot. But when he does talk to people he isn't close with, he insults them. He is actually a very mean person. It doesn't like like he's such a person on the outside, but really, he is very mean. 
 
If you ever become his friend, you'll see how weak he actually is. He takes insults hard, and never forget them, but just keeps them in his mind all the time. He has a disgusting image of himself, and the person he hates most in this world is himself. That's why he is insulting people - To feel better about himself, when it actually just makes him feel worse about himself.
 
And if you actually succeed to even become his BEST FRIEND, prepare for a lot of crying. He is really a 'cry person'. That's the only time that he'd actually show his real feelings and emotions. The only time he smiles is when he is with his best friends or people he cares about very much.
 
He hates being on his own. He is quite scared of other people, so he prefers to be with people he feels comfortable with. There's actually a reason that he is anti-social like this, but not even his friends know about it. He really wants to tell people about it, but he can't, because he is scared of what they will think.
 
Sometimes, you'd feel really comfortable telling him secrets. He can actually be dependable. You'd get the feeling that he would never tell anyone. So if you tell him something you've kept on your mind for a very long time, you could tell it to him, and not having to worry about rumors spreading. He will hold your secrets to himself, and not tell someone. 
 
If he gets angry, he'd scream his lungs out at you, kick you, hit you and throw around all the things in the room. And when he would be done with his little angry-ness, he'd just simply fall onto the floor and sob his eyes out. Even if these attacks only happens very little, it still happens.
 
Likes: 

-Winter and when it's cold

-Being all alone
-flavored milk
-Cats
-J-rock hairstyles
-Adrenaline Kicks
-Vegetables (Weird, huh?)
-Rain
-Autumn
 
 
Dislikes:

-Skinship

-Seafood & Fish
-Cuteness
-K-Dramas
-Manga&Anime
-Horror Movies
 
Other Talents: 
Taekwondo, Learning languages fast, Drawing/PaintingTrivia:
 
Stage Name:  Lias
 
Personal Fanclub name: EliaKings
 
Position: Lead Vocal, Sub Dancer
 
Family Members:
Jung Kyong Mi | Real Mother | Would be 48 this year | FD English Teacher | Dead
Jung Dae Won | Real Father | Would be 50 this year | FD Lawyer | Dead
 
Maria Setter | Adoption Mother | 47 | Restaurant Owner
David Setter | Adoption Father | 48 | Works at a telephone company
 
Jack Setter | "Brother" | 26 | No job | Moved to Seoul without Elias knowing it. He is now searching for 'his' Elias. 
 
Krystal & Jessica Jung | Cousins on fathers side | Singers
 
Ulzzang Used: Park Hyun Seok