The Next Morning

Erebus [Discontinued]

Yu Sung sighed as he shuffled into the kitchen of Erebus' dorm. It had been such a long night. Everybody came home at around 10, and that's when all hell broke loose. Leo and Lias had started a screaming match, Luc had been sobbing into JS' chest. And Yu Sung? Oh, well he'd just been in his room, extremely irritated with all the drama going on in the dorm. This wasn't what he had signed up for when he became a trainee, and man was it a rude awakening. 

He opened the fridge, and produced the carton of milk that was sitting near the front of the shelf. He looked up at the top of the fridge, and located his cereal. He frowned however, when he found that the box was much lighter than he had remembered. He shook the box, and then opened it up, looking inside. Sure enough, there was only enough cereal for about half a bowl. Who did that?! Irritation surged through the blonde as he sighed in exasperation. He set the box down on the counter, then shoved the milk back into the fridge, deciding to make eggs just for himself. Nobody was up anyways, so he could use that excuse if he got confronted on it. He grabbed a couple of eggs, and cracked them into a frying pan, scrambling them before he placed the pan on the heat. He glared at the pan as he watched the eggs cook. He hated eggs. He hated eggs so much. 

A door opened, and in walked Erebus' personal ball of sunshine. Holding a bowl nevertheless. He glanced from side to side, as if he didn't realize that Yu Sung was in the kitchen yet. Hyun Min crept from his room to the kitchen, jumping a foot in the air when he realized that Yu Sung was there. His eyes were wide in fear, knowing how territorial his hyung was with his food. "H-Hyung!" He said nervously. His eyes darted down to the bowl in his hand, then quickly placed in the sink, turning on the water to wash away the evidence of the cereal he ate.

The boy cried out as his wrist was snatched up in a vicelike grip. He looked up, and Yu Sung was glaring down at him. "Yah...Did you eat my cereal you punk?" He growled, leaning in a bit too close for Hyun Min's liking. 

"A-Ani! I didn't! I'd never!!" The younger male stammered. He became a bit confused when he heard a dry laugh come from the other blonde. A hand wrapped around his waist, and Yu Sung buried his face in the boy's neck. 

"You know..." He said, dangerously calm. "You really shouldn't lie to me Hyun Min-ah. I can smell it on you." He whispered, feeling the younger shiver against the feeling of his warm breath tickling the sensitive skin of his neck. "What shall I do? One of our youngest members is lying to his hyung..."

The younger blonde gulped down the lump in his throat, and shoved the man off of him, narrowing his eyes at his hyung despite the bright red blush on his face. "You're so weird. What's your deal?" He asked incredulously. "All I do is eat cereal that didn't even have your name on it and you're trying to me in the kitchen. And your eggs are burning by the way." He said, watching as Yu Sung swore, turning off the flame under the smoking eggs. Sure, he was normally happy. But...Who could be cheerful in the mornings?

Another door opened, and Leo entered this time, rubbing his eyes. He was clad in a wifebeater,and a pair of sweats. His chocolate brown hair standing up in every which direction. "What the did you burn?" He mumbled, sitting on the counter.

"Eggs." Yu Sung grimmaced, tossing the burnt yellow bits in the trash can. "I hate cooking." He grumbled.

"Move then." Elias said softly. The three older men turned to look at the makane, raising their eyebrows curiously. When had he gotten there? He looked at everybody, then frowned a bit. "I can cook..." He said softly, looking at his feet. "I'll make breakfast for everyone..."

Leo furrowed his brow in confusion as he looked at the makane. This kid was seriously weird. Hating all of them one minute, then offering to make them breakfast the next? He would never figure the boy out, no matter how hard he tried. Elias threw him a glance, the gnawed on his lip, quickly looking back at the other two hyungs. This caused Leo to frown. Had he really hurt Elias' feelings yesterday? That hadn't been the plan. He'd only wanted the boy to treat everybody with more respect.

JS padded into the kitchen, and smiled at them all. "Morning guys!" He said brightly, centering in on the member that was the closest to him. This morning, it just so happened to be Luc.  He wrapped his arms around the boy from behind and hugged him tight. "How's my favorite Dongsaeng?" He asked lightly.

Luc couldn't help but to chuckle. JS did this every morning. He'd pick a new favorite, then cling to them until after breakfast. "I'm alright." He said lightly, leaning into the man's embrace unconciously. 

JS looked to Leo, and blinked a few times. "Yah, Kwang Sun, do we have a schedule today?"

"Ne." Leo said without looking up, deciding not to even bother with the dancer's rude way of addressing him at this point. "We have to film Star King."

"Really?" They all asked, sounding confused.

"Yeah. It's a J.Tune special kinda... Rain sunbae is even going to be there briefly. SHINee's gonna be there too." He sounded apprehensive, but for what reason?

Well that was simple.

MBLAQ was going to be there.

That meant Lee Joon was going to be there.

That meant Hell for Leo.