Too much?

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Moonbyul tried to move, Yongsun shoveled the face on the girl's neck and sniffed her.

The ceo gulped and her eyes popped in the second she saw Solar's hand caressing her s.

For her shock, the Kim sisters were not even awake while doing that. But it made no difference, since her skin was covered with goosebumps.

The caramel-haired girl tried to move again and this time the sisters who were sleeping near her legs touched her thigh and one was almost reaching her crotch.

Desperate, Moonbyul used her leg to slightly push the dentist and the barista and the architect was out of the way in the right moment because she simply moved on her sleep.

In a quick jump, the ceo stood up in bed and prepared to leave when one of the twins held her and she lost balance in the air .

As the fake delivery girl had gone towards the left side, she fell on the floor and Yongsun fell on top of her because Moonbyul tried to grab the bed and pulled her by accident.

____ Ouuuch.____ The handsome girl said after her head and elbow hit the floor.

The pink-haired girl was between Moonbyul's legs and her eyes showed a mix of confusion and a bit of arousal.

The caramel girl noticed that and she was excited too.

Tired of behaving, Yongsun leaned closer and their lips were about to touch when heard Solar speaking:

_____ I wanna play too, little sis. Leave us some.

Extremely angry, the youtuber got off Moonbyul too quickly and the younger girl whimpered with pain.

_____ Shut up, .

The four sisters started teasing and annoying each other while the object of their interest was trying to stand up but she failed and released a sound of pain.

The Kims stopped talking and glanced at the ceo with concern.

_____ Are you okay?____ Yongsun helped Moonbyul to get on her feet.

______ No, I am not okay. 

Solar patted the bed and smirked while suggesting:

_____ Why don't you come back here? We can make you feel better.

Moonbyul frowned her forehead and replied with a very upset facial expression:

_____  I gotta be honest. You are all annoying me for real. Yes, all the 5 are gorgeous and y but I said I needed some time. I don't like being hunt like a prey. I am aware that every lesbian and guy would see this as a dream coming thrue. Not mine though. I am stressed. And my head hurts. I also can't move my arm.

____ Oh...I am really sorry about all that. Let me take you to a hospital. Not second intentions. I promise.____ The pink-haired girl  spoke with honesty.

Moonbyul saw the other twins were about to say something and she glared at them, making them keep quiet.

_____ I will accept the offer because I am in pain. 

_____ Okay, let me just change clothes pretty fast.

While Yongsun vanished briefly, the ceo got to the living room and found her shoes. However, she was struggling to move now that her elbow was hurting even more.

Sunhwa came talk to the younger girl and said with a soft tone:

_____ Byul-yi, I'm sorry about all this mess. I know we can be pretty difficult sometimes. And I hope you didn't break any bones.

The caramel-haired girl glanced at the barista and said after a while:

_____  I gotta say your family is not the most normal. Is is a thing among you guys? I mean...choose a target, flirt and hit on the same person at the same time?

_____ No. First time, to be honest.

_____ Really?

_____ Yep. I mean, some of us shared a partner. But it was 2 sisters, not the whole bunch._____ The barista laughed.

Moonbyul shook her head and commented:

_____ I know it's not right to judge and I am trying my best here but....I find it weird. 

_____ Well, you gotta understand that you are too handsome. The 5 of us can't lie to ourselves.

Pouting, the younger one mumbled:

_____ Don't start this again. I don't wanna hear it now.

______ Allright. I am sorry. ____ The barista smiled.

Yongsun came back and glared at her older sister, who just shrugged and made an innocent face.

The youtuber opened the door for the ceo and they left the building in silence.

After taking a cab, the pink-haired girl kept observing Moonbyul from the mirror.

Although she was worried, the older girl smiled thinking that the handsome one was too cute and adorable.

As soon as they got inside the hospital, Yongsun had a tiny idea of the power of Moon family.

The ceo might not be a celebrity but in the second she told her name to the receptionist, the older lady grinned and promised Moonbyul would have a doctor available in 5 minutes. And it really happened.

Yongsun kept waiting at the reception desk while the caramel-haired handsome pretty girl had x-rays taken.

It was a bit shocking to the youtuber when she saw Moonbyul wearing a brace. That meant the girl really got an injury.

_____ Oh my God! Is it serious?

The ceo, who had a frown in her forehead, softened her expression and responded:

_____ Don't worry. I'll be good in 2 weeks. The worst part is really the pain. And not being able to go to the gym....

_____ Oh, you like working out?_____ The youtuber smiled with enthusiasm.

______ I love it! But in 2 weeks I lose muscle mass....____ Moonbyul sounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter