A mess

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The caramel-haired girl shook her head, washed her hands one more time and said before walking towards the exit of the restroom:

_____ I don't think we match at all. I'm nothing like you think I am.

Solar held the younger girl from behind, sniffed her nape and caressed her abs while whispering:

_____ You're not good in bed? I certainly doubt it.

_____ I meant I am not a sweet puppy that you can manipulate.____ The business woman responded while taking the blonde's hands off her.

_____ It's okay. I don't mind becoming your puppy then.

Solar took Moonbyul by surprise with a fast move and stole the younger girl a kiss.

The handsome one parted her lips and they each other tongues with sensuality.

The older girl tried to take control of the situation by pushing the ceo against the wall but Moonbyul interrupted their kiss and shook her head.

_____ Stop it. You are being annoying.

Solar smirked because she knew Moonbyul had felt they both had great chemistry.

The caramel-haired girl crossed the whole corridor back to the public area and reached the dance floor.

She walked carefully among the crowd and finally got to the base of the stairs.

As she started going up, someone tripped while getting down and fell on Moonbyul.

The ceo wasn't expecting that. So she ended up on the floor, with a female on top of her.

_____ What the !

_____ Oh, I am so sorry! I swear it was an accident.

Moonbyul recognized the voice and even though the dance club was very dark, she could see the twin with pink hair between her legs.

Yongsun tried to get off her but slipped and her hand touched Moonbyul's .

They exchanged an embarrassed look but the youtuber apologized once again and stood up.

For the older girl's surprise, Moonbyul got on her feet with a fast move.

Yongsun found that extremely hot but tried to act as if she was not head over heels.

_____ Are you okay? Do you need me to take you to the hospital to check your foot or something?

____ No, that's not necessary. Thanks to you, I didn't break anything. I am deeply sorry for causing you this trouble.

Scretching her nape, the caramel-haired girl sighed and replied:

_____ You don't need to keep saying you are sorry. I know it was an accident. Just be careful not to get hurt. Okay?

_____ Okay.

Moonbyul smiled and bowed before going back to the vip area.

The business woman's heart skipped a beat when she saw 3 of the Kim sisters sitting at the table with Wheein and Hyejin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter