Night out

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although the 5 Kims were disputing the same crush, none of the sisters was disloyal. So Yongsun revealed the true identity of the delivery girl.

They all got pretty surprised by the fact that a member of such an important and rich family had been riding a moto around the city to do an ordinary job.

Not that the girls had prejudice about any profession. They knew how rich families viewed different classes though.

Their maknae shared the caramel girl's secret in the same day she found out, which was on Friday.

The following day, Solar came back home with a very excited face and shouted:

____ Hoes, guess what?

____ Just ing say it, ._____  Sunwoo mumbled.

_____ Okay okay.... Yesterday, during the party I was working at, I got an invitation for an event at a club tonight. Aaaaand......I was told that a certain girl crush has confirmed presence.____ The blonde clapped hands.

_____ And you decided to ruin my morning by bragging.____Yongsun pouted.

_____ No, shrimp head.I'll get us all inside the club.____ Solar rolled her eyes.

_____ Oh. So let me go shopping. I need a new outfit.____ The dentist exclaimed.

The barista and the architect got excited and decided to tag along.

Yongsun went to her bedroom and thought that  she wanted to be noticed by who she really was. 

The pink-haired girl was not in the mood to play Barbie to seduce anyone.

On the other hand, Solar was getting ready to kill and she even went to a clinic to do a especial skin cleaning.

During the whole morning and afternoon, each sister followed their own plan to become more attractive and the trio who had gone to the mall together parted ways after the first hour.

The Kims only met again around 5 pm and the mess began because there were only 2 bathrooms but the identical twins wanted to shower.at the same time.

Annoyed with all the useless arguments, Yongsun shouted:

____ Shut the up and shower together!

The architect lifted the eyebrow and smiled:

____ Look at the maknae being smart. Sometimes she tries.

____ Damn it. The next wise thing she will say will happen only in 2 years.____ Solar winked at the other girls.

The youtuber showed the blonde her middle finger and went to her room to decide what to wear.

Sunhwa shook her head despite her laughter and said:

____ Let's not give her such a hard time. Baby Yong is more sensitive.

____ You're right. I don't want to piss her off to the point she decides to stay home.____ The architect responded.

____ Okay. So let's do this way. Sunwoo showers with me and you two share the other bathroom.____ Solar proposed and didn't wait for an answer 

____ Who made her the leader?___ The dentist made a funny face.

____ She has the upper hand tonight because of the invitations. We'll kick her later.____ The architect said and they followed the blonde's suggestion.

____ x ____

Although Moonbyul had agreed to take both Wheein and Hyejin for dinner, she remembered she had accepted going to a party at a club months before. So the Ceo asked the couple if they would like to go to that event with her.

Her right arm at the company declared that the boss would still have to pay for their lunch or dinner some day soon even though she accepted the invitation.

As the 2 younger women lived in opposite direction to the Moon heiress, the caramel-haired one suggested meeting them at the entrance of the club around 9pm.

The couple arrived some minutes before and the older one got there precisely on time.

Wheein saw all the fuss around them when people saw Moonbyul . 

It was like that everywhere the handsome pretty woman showed up. So her friends were more than used.

Although the taller girl was ready to hand the invitarions, the huge security guard simply stepped aside to let them in.

The club was really big and it was already crowed.

Shaking her head with annoyance, the ceo pointed to the second floor and both girls followed her without complains.

It was certainly more comfortable staying in the vip area.

After the trio occupied their table, a waiter brought them the best champagne and Hyejin commented:

____ Wheein told me there is romance in the air, Byul-yi. 

_____ Ah, it's not even close to that.

_____ So why don't you tell us? You said you would.____ The black-haired one declared.

_____ Of course I will. Just lemme enjoy this nice drink for a while.

_____ Byul-yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter