By chance

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa decided to visit some local coffee shops to check the quality of their service and see if there was any innovation in her country.

The barista missed Korea and coming back for good was starting to be an attractive idea.

After spending 2 hours just checking menus and the interior design of several places, a cafe at a more quiet street called the orange-haired girl's attention and she thought she could take a break and just enjoy the place as a normal client.

Sunhwa was crossing the door when she bumped into a very handsome girl and the situation was surprising for a couple of reasons.

First, because that was the same girl who )delivered pizza for her and the 4 sisters 2 days before. And second, because the skinny and petit girl had a very

strong body and the barista almost fell on the floor.

_____ Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?_____ The caramel-haired young woman helped the older one and prevented that she got on the ground.

_____ Yes, thank you. Don't worry. I'm fine. But hey, I made you spill your drink. Thanks God it wasn't coffee._____ Sunhwa said with relief.

_____ It was just an accident. Nobody's fault._____ The delivery girl smiled charismatically.

_____ At least let me buy you another drink. I will feel better._____ The orange-haired young woman spoke softly.

The handsome girl hesitated by ended up nodding affirmatively and walking back inside the coffee shop with Sunhwa.

They got to the counter and she asked:

_____ So, not a coffee lover?

_____ No, I have trouble sleeping. And the day is too hot. So an iced-tea is my choice._____ The taller one responded with another charming smile.

The barista paid for the girl's drink and asked:

_____ Do you remember me?

The taller one glanced at her and smirked:

_____ Well...it is not everyday that I meet 5 identical people.So yeah...I do.

_____ Hehehehehe. I hope we didn't scary you. Anyway...I'm Kim Sunhwa. Nice to meet you again.

_____ No, I wasn't scared. However, it is a bit shocking at first. Nice to meet you too. I'm Byul-yi.____ The delivery girl responded with a funny and cute face.

_____ Would you like to sit for a little while?

_____ Oh, I'd love but I'm in a hurry right now. I hope you don't get offended.

Sunhwa smiled and replied;

_____ It's a pity but I understand. Maybe some other time.

_____ Sure. Thanks for the tea. Bye bye.____ The younger one waved charmingly and left.

The barista thought she would love teasing her maknae about that lucky meeting.

_____ x _____

Sunwoo hadn't stopped working just because of the sisters' visit. And her day was very busy.

At 5 pm, the dentist was informed by her secretary that she would have a last client in in 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter