Straight to the point

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa stood up and smiled at the caramel-haired girl.

_____ Welcome back, Byul-yi.

_____ Hi._____ The delivery girl scratched her nape, feeling embarrassed with so many eyes on her in the same room.

_____ Long time no see you.____Sunwoo joked.

_____ Ahahahaa yeah....____ The charming girl was struggling to relax.

_____ Have a seat, Byul-yi. We'll take no for an answer._____ Solar pushed the taller one in a delicate manner.

_____ I'm sorry but I can't have any solid food. My dentist is there. She can witness in my favor.____ The handsome girl pointed at Sunwoo.

Sunhee, the architect, spoke;

_____ But you won't refuse a glass of juice, right? 

_____ Ermm....Okay...._____ The caramel girl sat on the couch and 2 of the identical sisters sat on the opposite side.

_____ Maknae, be nice and go grab our guest some juice.____ The barista teased.

Yongsun glared at the orage-haired sister but fastly changed her facial expression and asked Byul-yi, with a gentle voice:

_____ Which juice do you like?

_____ You can choose for me.____ The caramel girl responded with a warm smile and Yongsun went to the kitchen practically melting.

Solar waited that the youtuber came back and asked their guest:

_____ Byul-yi, have you ever met anyone as similar as us 5?

Yongsun handed the delivery girl a glass of mango juice and sat on the same couch.

After drinking a bit of the juice and thanking the pink-haired girl, Byul-yi declared:

_____ No. I've met some twins when I was in elementary school and saw some on the street but I've never seen 2 people that similar.

The dentist giggled and commented:

_____ Even our parents still struggle once in a while. In a way, that's why we keep several hair colors. However, people take time to differentiate us.

Byul-yi sipped her juice again and looked around the room before affirming:

_____ I can already tell you apart though. And it's not because of the hair.

The five women exclaimed together:

_____ What? How?

The delivery girl almost choked with the juice and because of the girls' reaction.

_____ Well...you all have a particular habit or an unique detail. Sunwoo ssi has a more calming way of speaking while Solar ssi is more....agressive. I hope you don't take it the wrong way. It's not something bad.

The blonde one smirked and said it was fine.

_____ How about the others?____ The architect asked.

Byul-yi thought for a while and then, continued:

_____ You use your left hand for most things and Sunhwa has a tattoo near the wrist.

_____ Oh my God! That's impressive. But I bet you have nothing about our maknae.____ The barista joked.

Yongsun frowned her forehead and held herself to avoid cursing.

The handsome girl glanced at the pink-haired sister and cleared :

_____ She is the loudest, her cheeks are slightly chubbier than any of you and she is clumsy.

_____ Hahahahahaha even someone who just saw you twice knows you well, Yong.

Sighing, the youtuber mumbled:

_____ Great....Just negative traits....

Byul-yi her lips and added:

_____ And she is the only one among the five of you who has a different physical trait that belongs to her from the start.

_____ What? Four heads turned their attention to the youngest.

_____ She has a mole under her right eyebrow._____ Byul-yi explained with a cute smile.

_____ Damn! How did you notice that? Isn't this the second time you see her? Did you see this now?____ The architect asked out of curiosity.

______ Nope. You see...I have a mole on the opposite side. I saw that when she welcomed the previous time .

Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter