Rebuilding life

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul sold her expensive watches, the collection of shoes, her clothes of famous brands and everything else she had bought while working as a ceo.

The next step was getting rid of the luxurious apartment that she could afford only because of her father.

Wheein and Hyejin invited her to stay with them but the caramel-haired girl didn't want to disturb her friends' privacy. So she rented a modest room in a neighborhood that was the opposite of her past style of life.

Afraid of calling too much attention, Moonbyul sold her motorcycle and bought a cheaper one, in case she got another job delivering anything.

The young woman sent all the credit cards back to her father along some jewels he had gifted her in the past.

The heiress of the Moon family made all the necessary changes in her life in just a few days and started looking for a new job.

Yongsun also decided to quit her job from the company because clearly it was not something she wanted to keep doing and the day spent with the caramel-haired girl just proved how much she liked shooting videos for her channel.

The duo exchanged messages every day and Moonbyul invited the youtuber for a date on Saturday morning.

Despite feeling taken aback, the pink-haired one adored the opportunity to be with Moonbyul again.

The handsome one took her to a natural park and they had a picnic.

Yongsun was pleasantly surprised that Moonbyul prepared them sandwiches instead of just buying snacks.

_____ So....How is your life. Ms Moon?____ The pink-haired girl asked while chewing a peach.

Moonbyul wiped the girl's mouth and her own finger, which turned the youtuber on , and replied:

_____ Well....apart from the huge roaches where I live, I'm fine. I got a part-time job at a grocery store. I'll make some deliveries for old ladies. I'm trying not to use the money I got with the sale of my clothes and stuff in general.

_____ Oh...you Thom Browne collection?____ The girl gave the other one a sad look.

______Don't worry. Material things are just....things.Not having to marry a person out of obligation is priceless. I am willing to live a life without my suits if I can just be free._____ The caramel-haired one commented.

That opened a smile on Yongsun's face and she said:

_____ Actually I totally get you. Because my sisters have successful careers, I used to feel so pressured to find a normal job. But you inspired me to follow my heart. Plus, I have a sucessful career too. Many people enjoy my channel.

_____ Maybe I can help you increase your views and make your channel have profit. I mean...I have some experience at adminstrating things._____ Moonbyul smiled.

_____ Of course I want your help. As long as It doesn't disturb your life._____ The pink-haired one smiled too.

Moonbyul tucked a strand of hair behind the other girl's ear and said:

_____ Someone like you can't disturb anybody's life.

Yongsun blushed and they looked inside each other's eyes before leaning and sharing a quick and shy kiss because they were in public.

____ x ____

The four twims were staring at the caramel-haired girl, who was wearing her uniform from the grocery store where she had been working for the last 3 months.

Each of the girls had decided to remain in Korea after their small vacation ended and they were discussing the possibility of getting their own places.

The former ceo hadn't seen them since their wild night because she was working hard both in her part-time job and in Yongsun's youtube channel.

_____ Soooo....Ms Moon....Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter