Plot twist

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had a job interview on Friday morning and she never felt so tense in her life.

The youtuber decided to do that to gain some experience in the area she was about to get a degree, even though it didn't fit her preferences.

There were other 9 candidates waiting at the reception desk and the pink-haired girl felt embarassed that people kept staring at her.

Maybe she was too exotic for a formal job and they were judging her due to her visual.

Nonetheless, the worst that could happen was to be rejected and she didn't really care. Afterall, her youtube channel was paying her bills.

Time was almost frozen and the youtuber thought that she had been waiting for an eternity when the receptionist finally sent her in.

It was a very sophisticated and artistic office and behind the desk there was this cute young woman with a very intimidating and fierce look.

The business woman seemed a flufly puppy ready to bite intruders' legs.

_____ Good morning, Ms Kim. I am Jung Wheein. Have a seat please.

Yongsun was pretty sure that the beautiful and serious puppy was younger than her but her aura dressed in such a formal way and her posture indicated that Jung Wheein was used to have a position of power.

The pink-haired young woman tried to sit as relaxed as possible and waited for the questions.

Wheein offered the canditate some water and then,started checking Yongsun's cv. 

Despite getting more anxious by the minute, Yongsun felt thankful in the moment Wheein smiled and asked if she had a youtube channel.

The pink-haired girl also felt embarrassed but she nodded affirmatively.

_____ Ah, so that's why you look familiar.____ The black-haired young woman declared.

_____ Yes. I run my channel but I am also about to get a business adminstration degree. I hope this doesn't play a negative role on your view about me as a candidate.

_____ Oh, don't worry. Actually, I like your ability to speak in front of a camera and it may be very useful if you are also able to do it face to face.

_____ Yes, I am. I have practiced for years._____ Yongsun smiled.

_____ To be honest, Ms Kim... I would like to hire someone who can be trained from start because it's easier than a person who brings habits from other companies. In this case, you are my number one choice. However, I need to check some details. So answer to my questions as honestly as possible. Okay?_____ Wheein spoke in her business mode.

_____ Alright._____ The youtuber agreed.

The two women talked for more than an hour and then, Wheein exclaimed:

_____ Oh my..It's almost lunch time. I am going to ask my ceo to come here and she will decide your destiny.

The youtuber sighed with resignation and watched the black-haired girl send a text message.

5 minutes later, someone opened the door and a deep and sensual voice spoke behind her:

_____ Wheein-ah, it's lunch time. I'm not in the mood for that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter