Claw Machine

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 No one's POV

"You two, No PDAs in the school, detention later".  

Dahyun groaned while Sana was left dumbfounded. The two followed Yoongi, they walked and walked and walked.  But surprisingly, they just passed the detention room, and the president led them to somewhere else. 

The long journey ends as Yoongi stopped in front of them, "You didn't tell me you wanna make out with that girl, you should have asked me so that I gave you a proper room quickly to do that" Yoongi said, letting out a grin on his lips. 

He opened the door, "I'm leaving ciao!" He was about to leave when "Wait! To make the detention more convincing, you two need to be here in three hours" He winked and suddenly the bell rang, "Oops that's my cue, gotta go!" 

Silence enters the room. And Sana breaks it with a loud bang on the table.

"What was that? Why'd you kissed me in front of many people? Why did you say I am your girlfriend? Why'd~" Dahyun walked towards her that made her stepped back

"Y-you! Don't you d-dare go near me!" She stutters, but Dahyun didn't stop, Dahyun walked and walked, then finally stopped. Their faces were only inches. She then leans forward that made Sana close her eyes. Dahyun's breath was barely heard, it was audible for the taller girl who is now shivering. But seconds have passed, the assumed scene of Sana didn't come.

Why is she taking too long? 

Sana opens her right eye and left the remaining one close, peeking to the white thing if she's still there.

"Excuse me please, you are blocking my way, I need to get the headphone," Dahyun said quickly and made Sana step aside, making a way for the smaller girl. She then realized what she has done earlier, assuming that the pale girl will do such thing to her.

What am I even thinking?! Uggh!

She looks around to the room and suddenly recognized where she was

6D leisure's room

Dahyun stands up from the couch and made her way to the door. "I'm gonna go out"

"Yah! We have some detention here! You bet-" she then was cut off by the loud thud of the door.

Oh such pain in the !

Sana followed Dahyun's shadow in the right corner of the hallway where the Music room was located. The white girl entered a room not knowing she was followed by the taller girl who was watching her attentively.

Dahyun made a way to the thing she was staring. Craving for some melody in her ears, she got herself to the chair right in front of hers and stare at the keys. She felt her hands tremble, hesitating if she will touch every piece of it. It's just keys, why can't I even touch it?!

She's frustrated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter