Doubting

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the moonlight cascading in my face, it is night time and I felt a little bit of hunger. With some minutes passed by, I only managed to stay still because when I tried to get up, the headaches that made me lay myself again.

It is like I drank too much alcohol and I got some hangover after.

But a little thought comes in my head, "S-shoot, where am I?"

When I checked my surroundings, I have confirmed I am in the mansion, In my room where I also woke up when Jimin found me. I slowly put myself to sit, measuring myself if I can. Fortunately, it was a success and did watch the night outside by the full window.

Window.

This kinda familiar to me...

But I can't remem-

I scrunched up my nose when a common blast in my head occurred again.

Suddenly a flash passed by when I tried to close my eyes.

Chocolate milk tea...

Cheesecake...

City lights...

"C-café?"

What is the meaning of this?

A blurred girl.

In a uniform.

With a certain sweet smile.

That smile is familiar. I just c-can't!

"S-sana?"

I can't help but scream a little, "Aaah!"

Suddenly a knock on the door brought me back into my senses and ease my pain a little. The door squeaks, dispersing a young maid and bowed.

"Ms. Dahyun? Chairman Kim is waiting in the living room. He requests you to come down," She said.

"Tell him I'll go in a minute," She then nods while giving bow again and shuts the door softly.

"What does he wants again?"

My mind went on the girl I was thinking earlier.

But, when I want to recall her face, something is blocking all the way. Who is that Sana again? I know I met her in that white building...

I just can't remember her face...

But I know I met her in that building. How did I forget her face already?

Why when I try to figure something out it will throb as hell?

----
Chaeyoung's POV

Deafening silence.

That is the only thing I could hear in my room after the day my father told me to get away from Dahyun, and especially to Mina.

The night the other day, he entered the house with a calm voice and a plead to me regarding the two. But I refuse hardly. How could I refuse Dahyun? She's my best friend.

How can I get away from Mina? She's my world.

"SON CHAEYOUNG! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER! GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE MESS OR ELSE!" He outrages after I decline his offer numerous times.

"OR WHAT?!" I shout back.

"I'LL DISGRACE YOU AS MY CHILD," He said that made me scoff. As if I want to be his child.

"Honey, let Cheyoung rest. She is just back from the hospital," Mother said as she caresses my father's back to calm him. But, she can't. He loosens up his tie and shoves my mother's hand away from him. She stumbles aback that made me furious.

"NO! SHE'S DARING ME!" He points his finger and pushes it strongly in my forehead multiple times that made me stumble back.

I smirked at him unrespectfully while I dusted myself and got up, "SO? BE IT! Who wants to have a father like a dog, anyway?"

And with that, my father couldn't take it anymore that he slaps me hard. Ravishing blood coming out from my mouth, I spat on the marbled floor.

I smiled at him with tints of blood liquids in my teeth giving him a last consort and took my leave in my car. After I got out I did not mind the last sentence he threw to me.

"LET JUST SEE WHO'LL LOSE HERE! YOU HARDHEADED KID!" He said and drop the door vigorously.

I don't even get it. Or I don't want to get it. On how my Father easily despise them in just a snap. Is this because of Dahyun's grandfather? Our company will get bankrupted just because of them?

ing Greeds!

I want to blow their heads and cut it from their bodies!

I want to slit their throat and keep the blood from dropping!

I want them dead!

But I couldn't... After Mina says those words.

Cold air breeze accompanies me in the middle of the night. I was standing in the park to where Mina and I will meet and finally ran away from here to the unknown. I just want to fight for her and made her happy. Sound selfish? Yes. But, what can I do? I just want to spend the rest of my life with her with no one getting on our way.

But destiny is certainly a real trick, as if it wants to play with our 'could be a perfect life'.

She surrendered.

She put a white flag.

She's leaving me.

Because of Dahyun.

"Chaeyoung... Please," Mina said. And I just stood there, staring at her wrecked gloomy face who hides in a serious act.

"I don't believe you," I fired back straight to her. But little did I know, a tear left on my eye.

"C-chaeyoung..." She called my name again that made me squint my eyes.

"STOP! DON'T YOU SEE? YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED?!" I bawled at her with my anger, "Mina? Are you blind? I fought for you! I left my family because of you! I left all!"

It makes me weak. I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter