Admitting

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, I will spoil you a little at the near end of the chapter. There is a little you know, strictly for only.

A little okay?

Hold you bible and call Jisoos. Keke, I am so embarrassed about that.

The start of it will indicate (***).

Enjoy!

------

"Please give Dahyun a chance,"

"Please give Dahyun a chance,"

"Please give Dahyun a chance,"

The line from that mysterious man kept repeating on my head.

What is going on?

Later on, warm liquids run through my cheeks and soon the clouds formed a deep dark shade that dispersed a heavy rainfall.

I'm wet but I am not cold.

I laughed but I am not okay.

I felt numb, could this be good?

I continue to walk on the sideway, but suddenly, I stop.

My head was shattered in pieces. Emotions plays through my mind and chest,

Frustration,

Fright,

Confusion.

Questions started to build up on my mind. And only one person can answer it all.

Dahyun...

Why am I continuing this, If I don't know where I'll be heading to?

Why am I taking this path if in the end of the way, if it is only a dead end?

Why can't I stop loving you, if I don't know what you truly feel?

But, what do I expect and who am I to know? I am just this kind of person that is being too drown of this stupid one-sided love.

I sat in the middle of the pathway, I curl up, and hugged my knees.

I can't keep my emotions back so I burst it all out. I cried and cried, waters from my eyes flowing vigorously with the rain who was heavily pouring, syncing as one.

"I'm sorry, Sana," A voice from my front emerged, it was her voice.

"No, I am hallucinating, this is only some kind of hallucinations," I kept my head tucked on the top of my knees.

"Sana," A soft voice again was tenderly lingered on my ears. Enough to lure and weaken my already tired body.

"Please, stop-" I put my hands in my ears as it rings again through my ear, but halted when warm arms wrapped me in the middle of the rain.

The warm I am longing, the embrace I can't never forget.

That embrace that reminds me that I can feel.

But when I tilted up my head, it was a different person. A person I never thought it would be.

But that voice? I am sure.

Sure, I am really hallucinating.

"Ryujin? What are you doing out here?" I asked in confusion, seeing this little girl drenched under the mad rain made me really worried; she might get sick.

"Sana, I am so sorry, I am so sorry if I am not true to myself," Ryujin said head hung low, "I didn't mean to do that, being some kind of a jerk fearing of something might harm you and cause you pain,

But I am here, how could they harm you? I could protect you from them laying even a finger from you, I really sound so pathetic, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked again, but Ryujin wouldn't pay any attention to it, she continued her confusing statements that drives my head certainly crazy.

"I should have admitted it to myself, but I am so lost," Although the rain is so heavy, her sobs can be audibly heard through her words, "And the anxiety of loosing you kicks in my head. If I kept my selfishness, and end up on having you, choosing you and turn down all the things that I built for years, they could take you away from me and I can't bear that to happen again, because I know how it deeply hurts,

But even though I didn't do that kind of selfishness, still I lost you." She made a chuckle that was mixed with a tone of pain clearly in her voice.

"What are you talking about Ryujin, I really can't understand you, you should go home now, you sister is waiting for you, probably worried,"

"No, hear my explanations out first," She stops me, still the rain is pouring heavily under and we were there, her head still hung low and me looking at her directly, confused, because first of all, why would she explain something if in the first place, there is nothing to explain of?

And sounding like she is explaining Dahyun's side?

But before I could speak something she spoke again, "My intention of denying this feeling is, I just not wanted you to be dragged in my messed life, I don't want you to get hurt,

But still you have been hurt, and the most painful of all. All because of me,

Not, my selfish grandfather, or my greedy brother, nor my bastard cousin,

It's me who hurt you,"

"R-ryujin, just let's get you home," I said but immediately stopped, I couldn't take her home, Dahyun and I's argument were not settled, or will never ever be settled.

Should I bring her at my apartment?

"Change of plans, I'll take you-- Ryujin! You are hot!" I shouted in panic as soon as I felt her body freezing in fire and trembling, "Taxi!" I called out for a cab.

"Sana, I love you,"

----

At the Parking Lot

"Dahyun!" Jin shouted but Dahyun immediately got out from the parking lot, "Aah! What do I do? Surely the Chairman will punish me ruthless," He messes with his hair that is neatly fixed before.

"Still, you are doing this kind of s, aren't you?" A deep voice made him turn to his back.

A pale short man, in his uniform was standing at the pole. He was wearing a poker face while playing on his car key and some of the school's room keys, "Still being a pet of that selfish old man?" He added.

"Get lost, This is not your business," Jin said shoving him away.

"Don't lay any fingers on Sana or I'll slit your damn throat,"

"And who are you to talk to me like that?!"

"I am Dahyun's brother!" He clenches his fists, "Even though not in what they call 'blood and flesh', still, I know to myself, I did my part and the best to be a responsible one to her,

Not like the others out there, who chose to be promised by his selfish grandfather about being the next 'heir'" He quoted with his fingers on the last word, "And destroying a happy relationship,

What a good brother you are, aren't you?" He said that line with so much sarcasm.

Jin was triggered, he charged his right arm and punched Suga, the short man fell backwards. And with his second attempt on punching the pale man, he retreated when a girl shouted from behind.

"Jin stop!" The girl middled them and escorted Yoongi to stand up. She looked up to Jin with disbelief, "This is why I broke up to you, you selfish coward!"

"Jihyo-"

"Please, Jin get away from us, please," Jihyo pleaded with teary eyes. He couldn't resist her, cause somehow, she loves her until now.

His heart breaks while seeing her caring to Yoongi who is now looking at him with his teasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter