What is A.C.R.O?

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana

I am at the front of my locker, collecting the stuffs I need  and banking the things that I don't need this night. Well it was too late right now. Only the night shifts students and teachers plus the janitors and guards were only left.

Mark couldn't walk me home because he had a class at 6 until 7. And it is 4:30, so. I don't want to wait until that time, I'll die out of boringness.

I was about to leave, when I saw some men in my peripheral view, barging into a room with a girl. I hesitated at first to go after them but it's too late, I can't stop my feet going to their direction.

I hid near at the perspective room, a room that is dark cold and filled with thick specks of dust, gosh I hate dust!

A student is now ing his uniform when someone familiar breaks in, clearly doing inappropriate thing around the school. A loud bang and thud halt everyone, including me...

She knocks out the man who almost a girl. I was shocked and at the same time amazed by her skills, why do I feel that I need to respect her more when earlier she disrespects me!

Dahyun

"Are you alright miss?" I asked the girl who has been almost getting into a disaster...

"I'm fine, thank you for helping me," she replied. Confusingly, it seems she's not that frightened. I mean, most of the times in these kinds of crime, maybe you will be shaking in fear, or collapsed. But I shrugged it off, well- who am i to inspect and judge, least I did save her from harm.

I examined her, it seems that she can't speak into Hangul that much, I am searching for her name tag but unfortunately none of that hangs in her chest.

"Do you mind if I ask your name?" I asked.

"Ne, I am Zhou Jie Qiong, or you can call me Kyulkyung. Well, I am an exchange student from China"

"Oh?" I gave her a short reply, now that's why she is different... " Are you heading home? Tell me your address and I'll take you there". I added.

"Oh really?" Did she blush? Well, you know, my appeals (wink) I thought to myself.

I opened the passenger seat and gestured her to come inside. When I dropped her at her designated place I immediately headed home. I was driving furiously, thinking that there are no brakes, I only stepped on the gas, when I remembered something

I called Yoongi (Suga) right away...

"Yoongi I have a request, something happened earlier, a man almost a girl near the hallway where the lockers are designated, I found a tattoo on his arm, A.C.R.O, 66, Roman numeral 1.

"An ACRO?! Okay, I'll update you tomorrow, I'll check the CCTV footages".<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter