Race to Death

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's PoV

She squinted her eyes as soon as the glimmering darkness occupied most of her vision that surrounds her, she could feel a banging ache on her head and the thick blood flowing through her cheeks.

Soon a flash from above her head make her eyes smaller than before, adjusting in the light that radiated through her eyes.

The room had only one light bulb, focused on her, she tried to shout multiple times but she knew it is no use since a towel envelopes , preventing to let even a tiniest click out of her tongue. And her wrist neatly tied with thick rope on the back of the chair.

Scene like the kidnappings style in the movies played.

A four-cornered room, no window, no proper ventilation, just the door that is the way in and out was on her right and seems to be locked. Now, how could she can get escape?

Footsteps were heard few meters away. And it is getting nearer and nearer.

"Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung." The man clicked his tongue continuously.

He pulled out a chair behind him and sit inversely, looking at her or more like acting like he was pitying the cub.

"No one saves baby cub? Where is her penguin?" He cups her chin and tilted it, enough to look at him directly. "Where is the Myoui Mina who cheated our dear Son Chaeyoung?" He grinned dreadfully.

Chaeyoung shunned her chin over Jimin's hand that made him raise his arms, mocking, like surrendering.

"Can't speak?" He put his hands on his pockets. "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to unwrap the towel on the mouth of yours,"

"BASTARD!" Chaeyoung said loudly that echoes through the room. Fiery stabs of gazing was thrown to Jimin of the struggling Chaeyoung on the chair. "If I get out of here, I will sure to kill you before Dahyun does!"

"What do you want to do again!?" He asks. Placing his one hand on his right ear, like he doesn't hear her.

"I WILL SURELY KILL YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY ME AND MINA ARE IN THE STATE OF BULL RIGHT NOW!"

"Go on, let it out," Jimin encourage him in a teasing way.

"ARRGH! OH JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MYSELF UNTIED HERE! I'LL BEAT YOU TILL YOUR DEAD!" Chaeyoung groaned in frustration.

"Alright, you are now ing doomed cub," He grinned as he showed his right hand with a phone recorder. "Get ready, I'll set you up in a big show. And as if you are getting out of here- oooooh, yes you will of course- just wait a little longer," Jimin handed the phone on one of his men and started arranging the density and the pitches of Chaeyoung's recorded whimpers.

The cub could only express her anger by trying and configuring enormously how to escape the knot on her hands.

"And... Call me like a bastard, but soon you'll thank me because I did this to you," Jimin chuckled

"Thanking for what? For imprisoning me here?" Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

"Of course, because you'll get hurt if I let you go out the streets, meet Mina to know something that will eventually eat you by pain." Jimin

"I am already hurt,"

"Oh no, trust me. I'll prove you something promise! And you'll probably be hurt a thousand times more.
----
No one's POV
May 28, 2019

It is Dahyun's day finally.

She flutter her eyes open to find the certain person she want to see but seems she's not there.

As she finally gets up, she decided to take a shower first before heading downstairs. But welcomed by no one, even her Sana.

"Where are they? Did they leave me behind?!" Dahyun gasped at herself. "It is my birthday! Why would- !" Dahyun couldn't continue what she was saying when she felt many hands gripping on her.

She tried to knock out the three person (base on the hands she counted- it was all six). But a hush calmed her a bit by the voice was familiar to her ears. And before she knew it, she had thrown a surprise swing punch on her back that cause the one unknown person to fall.

"Ow ! Enigma, it is alright- it's just us!" A dorky voice from an indeed dork human calms her even more. Taehyung it is.

"Hell! Why do you need to get me blindfolded- you triggered me alright! So, that is not my fault it is yours- what the?" She halted as they push her in a vehicle tied up. "Whoa! Hold up! Who's plan is this? I thought I am having a celebration here, not a kidnapping session!"

"Just let us do this, alright! You are in good hands," Jungkook said as he lead me carefully and close the door right after, "We promise to not let you down and you'll be great after we get there!"

"Oh, you better be," Dahyun mutter under her breath impatiently waiting after the vehicle she was in, drove off to somewhere who knows.

Meanwhile at the event...

The mini celebration is held at the Minatozaki's gazebo half kilometer away from the house. Had a nice view of the mountains and forestry, plus a perfect view when you want to have a stargazing on the sky at night. Especially, it is one of Sana's favorite spot on the whole hacienda.

The decorations were all finished thirty minutes ago. The food is already set and the gifts and presents were ready to be ripped off. Only one thing was not at the moment right now.

The celebrant.

Ring. Ring.

Sana's phone vibrated through her purse that made her fish it as soon as possible.

"Hello? Everything is ready. Are you here now?"

"/Yes we are. Actually we're now in front of you./" Jungkook said on the other line.

"Yeah, I see you." Sana smiled as she saw her handsome pale girl walking with a blindfold. Innocent as she follows the three dorks around her. "Ah, how am I so lucky to have you in my life? I am thankful for my past life. Cause I think I did a good job there..."

"Stop drooling, baby Sana." Momo said as she cupped Sana's chin to close the younger Japanese' mouth. But Sana could just playfully roll her eyes.

"Ah! Can you please tell me where are you ta-" Dahyun couldn't continue what she was about to say when Taehyung took off the blindfold, "-king me..."

Dahyun was in awe. The venue is sure small but the people around her make it big and warmer. When her birthday passes by, she celebrates it like the ordinary days. Doing her routine, studying the business of her family. But today isn't.

Especially the girl in the white dress that catches most of her attention. Her beloved Sana.

"Happy birthday, my Dahyun. You like it?" Sana approaches the pale girl with a hug. That made Dahyun smile.

"I don't like it. I love it!" Dahyun whispers at her still grinning like an idiot.

After their hugging session, they sang a happy birthday song to her. It started smooth and perfect. Dahyun received a lot of gifts. Both that you can use, or not...

The birthday celebration came to an end, with smiles on their faces and feeling of greatness. The two other couples and the three boys head back to the ranch, deciding they would call it a day while Sana and Dahyun say they would watch the night sky a little bit more.

"Well, soon to be Mrs. Kim, huh?" Dahyun said while caressing Sana's hands with the ring of her promise.

"Well, Am I not the only one?" Sana said playfully that made Dahyun giggle.

"I love you," Sana said while holding the younger's two pale hands.

Even now, Dahyun couldn't think if she didn't crossed paths with Sana. Her life would be miserable, her life would be lost.

Now, she have decided.

Nothing will happen if hatred rouse her heart.

Nothing will happen if she continue her plans.

The thing that she knew that will happen, is her future with in this Japanese girl she's looking dearly right now.

Sana's future with her.

"I love you more than you know," Dahyun said while pecking on the brunette's lips. Sana giggled and yawned at the end.

"Right, I think you need to sleep," Dahyun stood up and reach her hands, she happily grab it and they began to walk to their room, swaying their hands playfully and stealing some glances and when they catch each other staring, they will just giggle and smile dearly.

"Goodnight my princess Sana," Dahyun uttered on the eye closed brunette, her hair gently like a fragile glass.

"Goodnight my Dahyun," Dahyun was startled, but smiled at the end. She continues Sana's hair until she thought the Japanese drifted to sleep.

Dahyun couldn't sleep like there is a thing bugging her mind, so she just stare at her fiancé who's acting like sleeping, that even the pale girl buy it.

"We were a match, me as the hardest toast of all, and you, Sana, the hottest coffee you would ever have who turned me soft."

She smiled as she trace her fingers to whom she claim 'the beautiful face she have ever seen in her whole life', Soon to be Kim Sana, "I will always love you, even I do get an amnesia, I'll promise I'll remember you. Cause your name is carved in my head and most importantly, my heart,"

In the dim light of the hotel room, Sana let out a smile together with a drop of tear. Why does it like she's gonna leave or something?

Then Sana finally gave up, to sleep. Unfortunately, Dahyun couldn't, it is almost three in the morning and she couldn't take herself into dreamland. She did all things, such as, counting sheeps, lullaby and so on.

That is when, a sudden call emerges on her phone.

Suga.

"I-I need you r-right away, Enigma,"

Soon, Dahyun's feet lead her to where Suga definitely is, his room with the two other boys. She knocked on the door and entered without any greetings to Yoongi.

"Hey? Why did you call?"

"Y-you n-need to s-see t-this," He seeks for his phone on the table with messy papers and immediately opens it up.

"Why are you stuttering?" She asks while he is still searching and browsing some things on his device.

"...Damnit! Where is it?" He whispered as he scrolls down that seems to be a message log from someone. "This!"

Son Chaeyoung

Chaeng: Yoongs, please 
understand me. 
Can I settle Mina and
I's argument first?
Then we'll catch you guys.

Ah, yeah. Sure. I'll tell Dubs.

___Today 2:56 A.M.___

Chaeng: Yoongs, where are your venue?

We are in Osaka 
right now, in Minatozaki 
Ranch, u coming?

Chaeng: We might.

Oh, and probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter