Getting to Know

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person PoV

"What a beautiful sets of pictures!" A short man shrieked in a devilish manner, "The chairman will be so upset on one of his pets." He held the photos in mid-air while tucking his tongue out, "Dahyun will really get lost!" He grinned and walked towards the glass door.

Chairman's Office.

The room was designed with a combination of black, white and gray. Scent of fresh lavender mixed with a smell of nicotine welcomes you. Awards and certificates were all displayed, proving that whoever owns this room is really competitive and doesn't know how loose.

"I didn't expect you would be here, Rage?" The old man turned his swivel chair to face the young man.

"Well, I think one of your vassal pets did something awful, I think you might want some help?" The old man furrows his eyebrows, doesn't seem to get what the younger man is pointing out. "Tadah!" He poured out the pictures from a thick white box with a delinquent smile, into the elder's table.

Well he's teasing of course, what do we expect?

The Chairman's eyes widened. Seconds after, you can see his hands shaking and crumping. If staring can build fire, definitely, the pictures were now burnt, proving he is absolutely covered with anger.

"Oh, that brat!" The chairman gritted his teeth, he is now furious. He pushed a button on a device to call her assistant, "Call Seokjin, and bring him to my office!" He stands up and walks back and forth. Throws all the things near him and loosen his tie vigorously. "When will she be more sensible! She had a reputation!" He hissed under his breath.

Rage rolled his eyes then walks towards the white-soft sofa to sit down while pouring himself a glass of wine, "Why don't you just gave me this case? I'll be gentle, okay?"

"Let's take it slowly. If he didn't succeed on the task, then, I'll hand it over to you," The Chairman said after finishing his glass, afterwards threw it to the wall.

"Ow? That glass of wine is so expensive," Rage pouted but the Chairman replied at him with a furious look.

"Chairman!" A man in a suit walks over the glass door who had marbles of sweats all over his forehead, certifying he is tensed up. "What do you want, Chairman?" Jin bowed.

"I've got a job you need to do, you know what will be the payment if you finished it well," The Chairman said while looking at the pictures.

-------

Meanwhile...

-------

A dark-dustless room is what you can found under this beautiful building.

An eight-seating table is what you can see in the center, on what they call 'Exousia's conference room'.

Embossed letters of ACRO in the ceilling, with a dim light inside that supports the gleam of the surface.

Agape Catharsis Regnatrix Occulto.

Agape an Ancient Greek that means, "the highest form of love, charity"

Catharsis is the purification and ejection of emotions-particularly pity and fear-through art or any extreme change in emotion that results in renewal and restoration.

Regnatrix means ruling.

Occulto a secret, a confidential and a prohibited league.

That is managed by the one and only, The Enigma.

The Enigma, the founder of the group, the highest, the most respected, and the toughest.

The Enigma started this group, ten years ago, she is only fourteen by that time, but you never knew what are her strengths, her capacity, and her intelligence.

There is only one reason she knows why she started this game..

It is to take revenge.

Meanwhile, even though the room is not that big, merely having just the capacity of only almost twenty people around, it suits the room.

Themed of pure white and delicate red that matches the meaning of their association.

Although it is what we call 'pure' in one side full of 'dirty facts were deposited'. The four-cornered room has this side of a sealed box, where classified files were stored, documents that are really confidential were garnered, testaments and evidences are discreetly-precisely-carefully hidden underneath.

At the top of the box, there is this electronic appliance that is warily protected, mainly, this is one of their sources to hear if there will be a conflict outside that really needs attention but apparently, one man is using it, well kinda, not for a serious matter.

"Second skill! Ey! Ey! C'mon almost!" He shouted as if his life depended on it. "Yeah! Near there!" He eagerly push all the button on the keyboard making sure that the opponent will die, but unfortunately, there was some notifications pops-out of nowhere, "Oh! No! No! Nooooo!" He shouted like there is no tomorrow.

"Shutdown!" The app on the computer replies.

"Aaagh! Notifications!"He said In his immature act of anger over the notifications popped-out, he muted it all. Without his knowledge, devouring himself blinded in a piece of loss on a simple game, there is this one notification that really needs attention.

Really means, urgent to read or to know. But on what he presented, childish acts of him, will surely turn into a big trouble.

He walked out of the room and climbed up the stairs. Finally reaching the glass door of the cafè.

"Taehyung-ah! We are late ppali," A man in a uniform runs after him.

"Aish! Be there in a minute Jungkook-ah!" 
----------
School
----------
Days have passed after the Valentine's celebration, many of them did prepare, or we can just say, all of them prepared this week because, of course, it's a hell week. All of them were surely tired and exhausted. Exam are out like today, what to expect? But, little did they know, there is this person that really don't care about it.

She always read books in the library if she had a vacant time, or maybe sleeping in the areas aren't that noisy or loud.

She will always take a review on her notes all the time.

And even advancing some new lessons for maintaining her intellectual intelligence.

But this time was different.

On her vacant time, she will search the whole school just to see the certain person who is always on her mind.

She'll take a book not to recap the lessons, but just to cover it on her face when she is spying around.

Like this time.

"Hey! Are you just standing there?" Taehyung tap her shoulder that made her jolt a little, but before the hand is removed from hers, she quickly twisted it in mere seconds that lead him on pain. "Did a startle you-YAH!?" Taehyung shouts, hurt.

"Why do you need to do tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter