The Camp pt 2

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Loosen up ma es!" Taehyung shouts wildly, as he toss a shot to his mouth. He is clearly drunk this time, by the way.

The party started right after they got into the hotel. It is massive as expected. The lights are gloomy, just enough for everybody to groove their bodies into the music. Plus, it is not that blinding.

The decorations hangs in different cables from the stage where the DJ is on, playing the buttons to control the songs that he prepared, to the palm trees nearby it, that made it more lively. Hot bartenders in the counter, and the defeaning speakers that could just make your ears bleed, build up this event.

Most of them doesn't want to intrigue their selves, by 'what is the party is all about?' or in a mere easy way, 'what is the reason behind this?', they just care in their own world, own happiness, what more to say?

And, yes, somebody did also wonders why, like Dahyun's gang itself. Consisting of course the 6D and their girlfriends.

Despite of the confusion in their heads, on the known Kim Dahyun, who hates socialites, and this kinds of events, threw up a party. Well, it is 'supposed to have' a one but, not this quiet hard.

That's weird. But, that's ing great though.

No one dares to speaks from the gang or question her of that, because if they will, the happiness they are having now, would end in just a snap of Dahyun's fingers.

The crowd is wild. And the 6D itself, of course. Well, all of them agrees in one motto when they get here all.

But only of them is sober, Sana it is. Well, her conscience doesn't want to. After hearing from the others Dahyun isn't that sociable, then suddenly threw up a party, make her conscience rouse. Why? She knows it, because she is the one of the reasons. That's why.

To. Have. Fun.

They are all drunk, you read it clearly, and yes, Taehyung, one of them is surely drunk.

But something triggers his soul. Makes his sober for awhile.

He's here.

A man in a black and red shirt, laced with gold linings under the hem of it and in khaki shorts, is now looking at him while sipping a drink on his hand. Once he's finishes his glass, he stares more, deeply to be exact.

No, this is just some kind of a trick, the alcohol, is giving. I am just drunk-

But, what if, he's really here?

He blinked again and again. When he knew that the man won't leave his position, he was alarmed, and more, when the latter give him his signature smirk.

Rage.

Oh. .

------
Meanwhile
------
"

"Oh my my my! Oh my my my!" A song from the speakers filled the ears of the crowd

"Party! Everyone!," the DJ shouts out loud, making the huge bunches of people growl under the light of the moonlight.

"Love is nothing stronger, than a Boy with Luv!" The song continues.

They were clearly drowning their selves in the liquors surrounding them. Making outs with the persons, who actually they don't even know, guess, they were partying wildly.

But isn't it ironic? When the one of the reasons why are they possessing that kind of wildness and happiness is just now kicking some medium-sized pebbles in the shore? Sober, and doesn't contain any alcohol in her body?

She is walking. Getting herself away from the wild event that she even set up.

"Ugh! Why did I even held that?" She mumbles out. She's seriously walking, when a gush in the woods calls her attention.

She frowned, thinking someone might followed her. She posed herself, defensively. The footsteps were now little by little is clear to hear, proving it is now near her behind.

When she knew the person is now behind her, she charged and swayed her hands in her back.

She knew it. There is someone following her. She curled down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter