Yay! We're going on vacation! (Or not...)

Adonis Camp II

 

"Yah, Lee Donghae, get your down here this instant or I'll send Kangin up there to drag you down himself!" Heechul was practically foaming at the mouth with rage. He snapped his phone shut and glared belligerently around at the other members, who sighed collectively. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, thinking 'here we go again......'

"Yah, why me? If you want to drag him down do it yourself! I'd be glad to leave without him!" Kangin huffed. Clearly, he hadn't recovered his pride yet from that morning, when the members had used rather unconventional methods (which had started out with Leeteuk's water bottle, but later became large buckets) to wake him up. Unfortunately, one little fishy was swimming a bit slower than the rest and was caught in the act by the large grizzly bear. 

"Fine, then, let's go! I'm tired of waiting!" Heechul growled, picking up his bag. It was way too early in the morning for this particular diva, making him more than a little irritable.

"Just hold on, I'm sure he'll be down in a second," Hankyung said while placing a calming hand on Heechul's shoulder.

"Yea, let's just leave. I don't want to see that idiot's face ever again!" Kangin had also picked up his bag and was about to head out the door, completely ignoring Hangeng’s efforts.

"I'll get him," Eunhyuk volunteered, but then gulped as the two killing gazes were him instead.

"NO!" Heechul and Kangin both bellowed in unison, causing Eunhyuk to run and hide behind Siwon.

"Wait, hyung, why not? I thought you guys wanted to leave already?" Siwon said placatingly, while trying to calm everyone with his "just sit down and everything will be okay" gesture. 

"BECAUSE!" Spittle was flying from Kangin's mouth, and it seemed the volcano was about to explode. Hangeng quickly covered Henry's ears to prevent him from being further corrupted, Siwon began to pray, Leeteuk did a face-palm, and, of course…..Kyuhyun got out his PSP because he knew things weren't about to get less boring, and he wasn't about to get any younger waiting.

"BECAUSE HE @#$%^& POURED !@#$%^ ICE COLD WATER ALL !@##$%^&* OVER ME AND MY #$%^@##$ BED AND #$%^&*@##@#$%&^*$--"

~DING~

"I'm sorry really sorry please don't kill me I'm here I don't want to die I'm too young to die HYUKKIE SAVE ME!!!!" A blabbering Donghae stumbled out the elevator, and it didn't take him very long to realize what was going on. 

"Why you..."

Within a second, absolute chaos broke out. Donghae was trying to hide behind Eunhyuk, who in turn was trying to hide behind Siwon. Hangeng had successfully managed to restrain Heechul, while the combined efforts of Shindong and Yesung were failing to restrain Kangin, who was attempting to strangle the fish.

~FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!~

An obnoxiously loud and shrill noise filled the room, causing everyone to drop everything, clap their hands over their ears, and then scream in anger.

“Bwoh?!”

“What the..!”

“My ears were almost blown out!”

“Just calm down!!”

“F**k I just dropped my ramen!”

“God, please forgive our sins...”

“HYUKKIEEEE SAVE MEEE!!”

“Can’t. Breathe. Hae.”

“@#$%&^%#$%^&*”

“…..God, please forgive us all again.”

“AAAAHHHH SOMEONE CALL 911!!!”

“Uh……”

“SHUT UP! What the frick I JUST LOST! GAH!”

“GOD what is WRONG with all of you?!”

“….. May you forgive all our sins, before, now, and to come….”

“GOD DOESN’T F**k*** EXIST!!”

~FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!~

As everyone clapped their hands over their ears a second time, an angel with a devilish look in his eye stepped up. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock as they stared at what he held in his hand.

“Finally, I found something that I can control all of you with!” the leader shouted gleefully, either not noticing or not caring about the murderous looks that were being sent his way.

“Yah, ajusshi, I knew you were old, but I didn’t think you’ve already started to go senile.” Kyuhyun smirked when Leeteuk’s face turned red with embarrassment and rage. “Do you REALLY think you can control 14 of us with that one –“

~FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE – ~

“OKAY OKAY OKAY WE SURRENDER JUST STOP THAT D**N –“

~EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

“WE’RE SORRY, OKAY?? PLEASE?? JUST STOP BLOWING ON THAT DANG –“

“- Whistle??” Leeteuk lowered the shiny trinket, and grinned. “Great, now we can finally get going!”

Heechul tried to protest. “But –“

Hangeng immediately clamped a hand over Heechul’s mouth, and gave Leeteuk a thumbs up. “We’re all set!” he declared and proceeded to drag a struggling Heechul out to the bus.

 



 

"Isn't this great?!" Leeteuk beamed, bouncing up and down in his seat. "This is our FIRST EVER vacation all together, and we have a WHOLE WEEK!! We're going to do some bonding time, watch movies, go sightseeing..."

"And this is why I wonder how in the world Leeteuk is our leader," Yesung muttered to Sungmin. "I mean LOOK at him! I don't even think he realizes that no one is listening to him..."

“And that is why he’s called the ‘wannabe maknae’, remember?” Sungmin pouted. “If any of the non-maknaes deserve the title of honorary maknae, it should be me! I mean, Leeteuk can’t even do aegyo properly!” Sungmin pouted again to prove his point.

“Nuh-uh! You could never be an honorary maknae!” Ryeowook, who had overheard their conversation, interjected. “We already have FOUR maknaes, we don’t need another one!”

“But I’m cuter than you!”

“Are not!”

“Am too!”

“Are not!”

“Am too!”

“Are not!"

“Yesung, you judge. Who’s pout is cuter??”

Yesung mentally face-palmed.

 

 



 

"Well, they seem to be doing well."

"I wonder what their reaction will be..."

Both managers chuckled as they watched the live stream from the secret camera on the bus. 

"You know, usually, I'd be ready scream and strangle them right now. But watching from a safe distance, it's actually really funny," Suju's manager commented as he watched chaotic scene on the bus.

 Siwon was trying to /join Eunhae, who were arguing about what flavor of milk was better. Heechul was annoying the living daylights out of Hangeng and Kibum with his constant, senseless chatter. Shindong was about to strangle Henry for stealing his ramen, while Zhoumi was attempting to prevent violence from happening.  On the other hand, Ryeowook WAS strangling Kyuhyun, who didn't even notice since he was in the middle of gaming. Leeteuk was still babbling to Kangin, who was actually listening to his iPod and nodding to his music, not Leeteuk. Sungmin was on the phone with someone (probably a girl, since he was doing aegyo) because none of s were giving him enough attention, and Yesung, somehow, in all the racket………..was sleeping, despite the fact that he was apparently a very light sleeper.

The manager grinned widely once more.

"This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

A/N: I'm really really really sorry for the really really late update! >_< But I have an excuse! Kinda. NVM, not really. -__- You guys remember when AFF crashed? Well, I had almost this entire chapter done, and then BAM it was gone. :( The idea of rewriting it did not sound appealing at all, so I kept putting it off, which wasn't difficult cause I'm SO busy! Anyways, thank you soooo much to justme123 and himitsu15 for subscribing! If it wasn't for you two, I don't even know how much longer I would've put off updating. xD So THANK YOU! Also thanks to my other subbies, I have 9 of them now!!!! YAY!!! Please do comment, it'll help me not procrastinate. And if you do see errors/typos, do let me know. I'll try to update ASAP, but I promise I'll be able to update regularly in the summer. Thanks guys, I love you all!! ^_^