Chapter 4

What I Want to Do If I Have a Lover

 

Yoseob’s POV

What the heck is that Banana Man she just calls me?! Aish! What a girl. HAHAHA! She looks so cute when she pouted :D OMO! Why do i keep on thinking about her? Tsss. This is crazy.

I was disturbed by our professor’s voice calling out my name, “Mr. Yang Yoseob! Are you a transferee?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“From what school did you came from?”

“It’s University of East ma’am.”

“Hmmm... I see. Welcome to Seoul University of Arts. Also to the other three: Mr. Lee Gikwang, Mr. Jang Hyunseung, and Mr. Yoon Doojoon. Welcome on board to all of you. Welcome to the College of Performing Arts.”

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“YA! Isn’t that Yojin’s cousin, the blonde one?” I tapped Junhyung’s shoulder and pointed Yoseob.

“Huh?! Was that him?”

Both Junhyung and I stared at him.

“Dongwoon …” Junhyung whispered. “… He looks like a banana in his attire with the combination of his blonde hair.” He burst out of laughter. And so i did cause it’s so true.

“Yojin might get mad at us if she knew we are actually bullying her cousin.” I told Junhyung.

“Yeah she will.” he laughed again.

 

Gikwang’s POV

Wonder if that girl is studying here at Seoul University of Arts. Argh! I can’t get her out of my mind. And i still have her hankie. Wonder what her name is.

I tapped my forehead with my palm. Then Hyunseung said, “Hey GK. What’s bothering you?”

“I’m fine. It’s just that … I’m having a headache.”

“Here! Drink it right after eating okay?” said Doojoon handing me a medicine.

“Thanks Hyung!”

“Wow! Hyung is a great Hyung. The best Hyung ever! HAHAHA!” said Yoseob.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry for this short and boring chapter :P