Chapter 3

What I Want to Do If I Have a Lover

Dongwoon’s POV

“Where is she? We’re gonna be late for school.” I said to myself. After waiting for 30 minutes in front of the subway station, someone called my name.

“Dongwoon!”

I looked to my left and saw Mina running towards me. She stopped in front of me for a sec to catch her breath. She faced me and said sorry for being late.

I tapped her head and smiled at her. I put my right arm over her shoulders; looked at her then said, “Let’s go! We’re gonna be late for school.” She smiled back at me. WOW! It’s the first time i have realized that she had sparkling eye smile. Geez! It’s melting me.

I smiled at her then dragged her inside the subway station. We get our tickets from the vendo machine. And while waiting for the train to come, Mina told me about Yojin’s cousin Yang Yoseob. Well, I’m not that really interested to hear about Yojin’s cousin :P

But I’d come to think of it... That for the past years me, Mina, Yojin, and Junhyung have been friends … We never had the chance to meet this Yang Yoseob. We only knew him based on Yojin’s stories and pictures.

The train arrived. As usual, the train is full but we still managed to go inside. I’m holding Mina’s hand so I won’t lose her. But as the people goes out of the train … She is being bumped and dragged by them. So I pulled her close to me, leaned her at the pole and wrapped my arms around her. I covered her with my own body to protect her from being bumped and dragged.

“Uhm … Dongwoon …” She whispered.

“Ya! Just chill in there! Your oppa’s gonna protect you from these people.” I winked at her.

She chuckled. “I know right. Kamsahamneeda Dongwoon Oppa!”

“That's my Dongsaeng.”

We arrived at school around 8:10. We are 10 minutes late! What the! We say goodbye to each other because we have different buildings. She’s taking up Fine Arts and I'm taking Performing Arts. I, Mina, Yojin, and Junhyung were all studying here at Seoul University of Arts.

I ran through the corridors like a speed of light. As I reach my room … Geez! Good thing the professor is not yet there. I sit down on the chair and saw someone surprisingly.

 

Your POV

Oh God! My professor’s going to kill me. I’m always late in his subject. What if I ditch his class just for this day? Hmmmm … definitely not a good idea! It’s better late than never!

I ran to my classroom as fast as I could. Run! Run! Run! But as soon as I reach the door of my assigned classroom, someone went out then … BOOM! I bumped on him. The impact caused me to fall on the floor.

“Ahhhh!” I bumped on the floor. Gosh! It really hurts.

The guy, who I bumped with, helped me to stand up. “Are you alright? Here let me help you. I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you were coming-”

I interrupted him. “No. No. I’m the one who should say sorry. I ‘am running along the corridor and wasn’t able to manage my balance well. So I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for bumping you.” I bowed and bowed and bowed again.

“Woah! That’s enough. Here’s your bag miss …”

“Oh! Thank you-” as I raised my head, it was Yoseob. Yoseob?! I made a face. Confused! Puzzeled! Why is he here? This isn’t Yojin’s room.

“Eh?! You are Mina right?” He laughed.

“Hey! What’s so funny?” I pouted.

“Nothing! I’m just glad to see you again.” he chuckled.

Is he crazy? Laughing for nothing?! I glared at him and said, “What are you doing here? Yojin’s room is at the north wing.”

“I know. I just came by … to … see you!” he is doing aegyo. Gosh! He’s absolutely cute! But I’m sorry, your aegyo won’t work on me :P cause I’m way too cute than you are. Hahaha!

“Really?” I smirked and saw my professor coming behind Yoseob. “Oh! My professor is coming. See you later Banana Man! Bleh! HAHAHA!” I burst out of laughter as i enter the room.

“Banana Man?! Hey Mina! What do you mean by that Banana Man?!” he grinned.